Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 09-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #21
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I predict that Michelle "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann
OK that made me giggle. nomination. Kinda hope I'm wrong because she is way too nuts to win the general.Agreed Most of the deep pockets in the Republican party loathe her.Do they Loathe her, or are they still unable to get past a woman for president? Romney is where the money is. If he can make it through the primaries, he will win the general as long as voter turnout is sluggish. Perry is the wildcard.

I further predict that if Obama loses a second term, the long view will say pretty much what the short view has said. The administration chronically underestimated just how batshit the Republican party had become and continued to deal with them as though they were interested in being anything but obstructionist.[sad, that this is our view of *for the people*] This gave the fringe way too much power.

Good post. Thank you.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #22
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly, and I'm not even being silly or mean. But. I predict y'all are fucked.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #23
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I predict a far more critical economic situation by the 2012 general election in which a double-dip recession occurs (within 6-8 months) and unemployment rises to depression rates or very nearly there. The influx of veterans returning from Afghanistan and not finding work will be a tipping point.

Obama will not be re-elected and a GOP administration will be eating a lot of crow because the federal government will have to apply Depression era tactics such as the WPA in order to stabilize unemployment- mainly in housing and construction sectors. There will be no other way as there will be a real threat of destabilization in our streets across the country. But this will not stop right-wing ideology continuing to grow and be more firmly in place to take down our social/entitlement programs as we come back from this crisis. There will be crisis measures taken, then "corrections" made in order for the GOP to continue on its mission to overturn any and all social programs put in place since FDR's administration.

Congress will gain Democratic seats and have a very slim majority with a GOP as president. There will not be a choice in this due to pressure from global markets and European pressure on the US as well as our being down graded further by all 3 major rating agencies due to the inaction of the present Congress during this time prior to the general.

I think that a Romney-Bachmann ticket will be elected to the Whitehouse. UGH.

I wouldn't mind being totally wrong about all of this, especially Obama not being re-elected.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #24
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ALH:

I don't know if Romney can win the GOP primary. Think about the current GOP coalition:

1) Neo-conservatives
2) Right-Libertarians
3) Christian conservatives
4) The traditional, blue-blood Republicans
5) Tea Partiers
6) White Southerners
7) White blue-collar men

Groups 1, 2 and 4 would be just as happy to be done with groups 3, 5, 6 and 7. If it were up to 1, 2 and 4 Romney would be the nominee, Rubio would be the Veep nominee. But if 3, 5, 6 and 7 are going to turn out (and without them the GOP can't win national offices) Romney cannot be the nominee. Fundamentalist evangelicals still, to this day, consider the LDS a cult and not included in the circle of 'Christian' (they also consider Catholicism a cult). So Romney doesn't make it out of Super Tuesday. I think we're looking at Perry someone else which is probably Obama's *best* bet but even against Perry i wouldn't give Obama anything better than even odds. Hell, the only person I know he *could* beat is Palin and she's not getting the nomination.

The combination I would be concerned about, if I were a Democratic strategist, would be Huntsman-Rubio or even Huntsman-Romney. However, Huntsman has the same problem as Romney, he's a Mormon, plus an additional problem which is that Huntsman is kind of sane. Barring a dark horse, I see it as Perry-Rubio. Perry-Bachmann is too much of the crazy and she brings nothing to the ticket that Perry doesn't already bring. Rubio perhaps brings in the blue blood Republicans.

Both parties have a problem going in to 2012. The Democratic party has a demoralized base (whether that is justified or not, I won't bother with here), a weak President as standard bearer, and really horrifically bad economic numbers dragging them down. The GOP has the problem that anyone who can survive the primaries gets creamed in the general election OR loses the base because they have to pivot in order to grab independents. The farther right the Tea Party (which IS the GOP base, don't let the media fool you on this) drags the GOP, the more sharp the pivot and the greater the risk of alienating the base.

What the base *wants* to hear is that in the first year both Social Security and Medicare will be repealed, DOMA will be strengthened, DADT reinstated, the EPA and Education department disbanded and Sharia law will be made illegal. That's what they *want* to hear. But anyone running on that platform dooms themselves in the general election and cannot turn from ANY of those items lest the base bolt.

As far as how the GOP will handle things if/when they win the White House I dunno. In a different time and in a different place, I think the GOP would be forced to behave precisely how they would like to. I'm not sure that the GOP would have to do that these days. I think that, given the advantages that the government has vis a vis surveillance and given the latitude that any Republican President will be given by a Republican congress and the national media, I don't see that the GOP need do *anything* about jobs.

I say for the following reasons:

1) A GOP President (but never a Democratic one) could order anyone picked up, at any time, for any reason and held without charge for an indefinite period of time.

2) All manner of shady games can be played with voting machines and, more ominously, voting rights.

3) PROVIDED that any protests are on the West coast OR involves large numbers of non-white (read not traditionally Republican) peoples truly draconian measures to quell the protests (which will be called riots no matter how peaceful) will be approved of.

4) In the course of the first term, the newly minted POTUS will wax poetic about the churches providing relief. Anyone who does NOT want to accept the churches terms will be considered to have done that to themselves. (By terms, I mean 'convert or starve')

Cheers
Aj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I predict a far more critical economic situation by the 2012 general election in which a double-dip recession occurs (within 6-8 months) and unemployment rises to depression rates or very nearly there. The influx of veterans returning from Afghanistan and not finding work will be a tipping point.

Obama will not be re-elected and a GOP administration will be eating a lot of crow because the federal government will have to apply Depression era tactics such as the WPA in order to stabilize unemployment- mainly in housing and construction sectors. There will be no other way as there will be a real threat of destabilization in our streets across the country. But this will not stop right-wing ideology continuing to grow and be more firmly in place to take down our social/entitlement programs as we come back from this crisis. There will be crisis measures taken, then "corrections" made in order for the GOP to continue on its mission to overturn any and all social programs put in place since FDR's administration.

Congress will gain Democratic seats and have a very slim majority with a GOP as president. There will not be a choice in this due to pressure from global markets and European pressure on the US as well as our being down graded further by all 3 major rating agencies due to the inaction of the present Congress during this time prior to the general.

I think that a Romney-Bachmann ticket will be elected to the Whitehouse. UGH.

I wouldn't mind being totally wrong about all of this, especially Obama not being re-elected.

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #25
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

I predict Bachmann's top 2 staff will resign this morning. Also, I bet Palin will kiss Maddow on the mouth before she let's Bachmann near the VP spot.

;)
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #26
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I don’t have any predictions really. I don’t know what to say anymore. I tell myself it really can’t get any worse no matter who is elected, but of course that isn’t true. It can and will get worse.

Obama hasn't really been very helpful. I don't think he is really a progressive he just plays one on TV. Unfortunately his inner circle is made up of representatives of corporate/financial America and his policies are crafted by those very same people. His Administration continues supporting Wall Street’s every wish.

This Administration promised to create new jobs. America needs new jobs. So what do they do? They pushed for more Free Trade Agreements claiming this would create jobs. Unfortunately these agreements have done nothing but export jobs to increase corporate profit. The TPP will be bigger and more destructive to the economy than NAFTA. Yet Obama insists it must be passed.

The policy of refusing to raise taxes on the rich, giving corporations free reign to do what they want in the pursuit of profit, letting an unrestrained Wall Street continue on its merry way, cutting social programs, busting unions and exporting jobs in the name of corporate greed continues.

Obama lacks the power to stand up to Wall Street. He continues the Republican agenda. I don’t know what difference it makes if the world’s economy is destroyed by someone who claims to hold a completely different ideology like Obama or someone who clearly enjoyed the process like Dubya.

It feels like either our next leader will play the fiddle while America’s economy and most likely the world’s burns, or he will be gleefully jumping up and down throwing gasoline on the fire. I just don’t know how much difference it will make in the end.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #27
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
ALH:

I don't know if Romney can win the GOP primary. Think about the current GOP coalition:

1) Neo-conservatives
2) Right-Libertarians
3) Christian conservatives
4) The traditional, blue-blood Republicans
5) Tea Partiers
6) White Southerners
7) White blue-collar men

Groups 1, 2 and 4 would be just as happy to be done with groups 3, 5, 6 and 7. If it were up to 1, 2 and 4 Romney would be the nominee, Rubio would be the Veep nominee. But if 3, 5, 6 and 7 are going to turn out (and without them the GOP can't win national offices) Romney cannot be the nominee. Fundamentalist evangelicals still, to this day, consider the LDS a cult and not included in the circle of 'Christian' (they also consider Catholicism a cult). So Romney doesn't make it out of Super Tuesday. I think we're looking at Perry someone else which is probably Obama's *best* bet but even against Perry i wouldn't give Obama anything better than even odds. Hell, the only person I know he *could* beat is Palin and she's not getting the nomination.

The combination I would be concerned about, if I were a Democratic strategist, would be Huntsman-Rubio or even Huntsman-Romney. However, Huntsman has the same problem as Romney, he's a Mormon, plus an additional problem which is that Huntsman is kind of sane. Barring a dark horse, I see it as Perry-Rubio. Perry-Bachmann is too much of the crazy and she brings nothing to the ticket that Perry doesn't already bring. Rubio perhaps brings in the blue blood Republicans.

Both parties have a problem going in to 2012. The Democratic party has a demoralized base (whether that is justified or not, I won't bother with here), a weak President as standard bearer, and really horrifically bad economic numbers dragging them down. The GOP has the problem that anyone who can survive the primaries gets creamed in the general election OR loses the base because they have to pivot in order to grab independents. The farther right the Tea Party (which IS the GOP base, don't let the media fool you on this) drags the GOP, the more sharp the pivot and the greater the risk of alienating the base.

What the base *wants* to hear is that in the first year both Social Security and Medicare will be repealed, DOMA will be strengthened, DADT reinstated, the EPA and Education department disbanded and Sharia law will be made illegal. That's what they *want* to hear. But anyone running on that platform dooms themselves in the general election and cannot turn from ANY of those items lest the base bolt.

As far as how the GOP will handle things if/when they win the White House I dunno. In a different time and in a different place, I think the GOP would be forced to behave precisely how they would like to. I'm not sure that the GOP would have to do that these days. I think that, given the advantages that the government has vis a vis surveillance and given the latitude that any Republican President will be given by a Republican congress and the national media, I don't see that the GOP need do *anything* about jobs.

I say for the following reasons:

1) A GOP President (but never a Democratic one) could order anyone picked up, at any time, for any reason and held without charge for an indefinite period of time.

2) All manner of shady games can be played with voting machines and, more ominously, voting rights.

3) PROVIDED that any protests are on the West coast OR involves large numbers of non-white (read not traditionally Republican) peoples truly draconian measures to quell the protests (which will be called riots no matter how peaceful) will be approved of.

4) In the course of the first term, the newly minted POTUS will wax poetic about the churches providing relief. Anyone who does NOT want to accept the churches terms will be considered to have done that to themselves. (By terms, I mean 'convert or starve')

Cheers
Aj
Oh, I so agree with so much of this- and it hurts. Where, oh, where, has liberty gone? Your analysis reminds me of just what was really going on when LBJ took civil rights legislation to the land of Dixiecrats and how that set so much of the stage we are now experiencing politically. We don't seem to remember our history well at all- when there was not a GOP in the South at all.

What you say about tyhe differences of what a Democratic president and a GOP president can do and not have it questioned is on so accurate. And we experienced so much of our civil liberties being shit on while Bush/Cheny were in office- and they were NOT questioned at all post 9/11. The very values that set the US apart from so many countries that oppress their people were just cast aside- and done so due to fear. We became so afraid, we lost all perspective. That, along with our allowing education to decline, has rendered us vulnerable to exactly the forces that you speak of. The GOP/TP types has always had a grand plan since the Civil Rights Acts to promote an ill informed, ignorant society to flourish in order to reset the equation and re-build the strength of elites. This has worked throughout every civilization on earth.

Whoops- I went off on a tangent.... Romney may very well not be able to win in the GOP primary. Which really is scary given where Obama sits with re-election.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #28
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Honestly, and I'm not even being silly or mean. But. I predict y'all are fucked.

I predict that you're correct on this.
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #29
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

I predict that watching this Repub debate may make me vomit....and so far I haven't even heard Bachmann speak.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #30
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
I predict that watching this Repub debate may make me vomit....and so far I haven't even heard Bachmann speak.

She laughed and it sounded like Cruella De Vil.

Newt already threw out some of his favorite phrases about Obama and class warfare and how he should be reading in the Reagan Library to find out how to fix the economy.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #31
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post

Newt already threw out some of his favorite phrases about Obama and class warfare and how he should be reading in the Reagan Library to find out how to fix the economy.
I had to turn the channel, Bachman makes me insane with wanting to correct her whiney nasal tone, much less her misleading history.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #32
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I had to turn the channel, Bachman makes me insane with wanting to correct her whiney nasal tone, much less her misleading history.
OK, I'm willing to be flamed for this, but I don't care...I'd rather see the 'Not Sarah Palin Doll' as president than Bachmann or Palin.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #33
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

Newt is a freaking pig who served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital after surgery. He is the picture of greed, selfishness and hedonism.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #34
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
OK, I'm willing to be flamed for this, but I don't care...I'd rather see the 'Not Sarah Palin Doll' as president than Bachmann or Palin.
Nah no flame here, I'd rather not see any of them actually be the President.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #35
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Nice to see all those nice white people clapping, eh?
Old 09-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #37
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

I hope Obama becomes a Democrat during his second term.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #38
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Rachel Maddow is anchoring the MSNBC post-debate coverage.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #39
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Rachel Maddow is anchoring the MSNBC post-debate coverage.
Hope she took Pepto-Abysmal...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #40
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Oh for F*cks sake, Rick hadda out himself as an Italian. Not all Roman Catholic Italian immigrants off the boat are @ssholes like this guy.