Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-29-2015, 05:39 PM   #2701
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Fast forward a few hours and I did 6 miles - not the all day affair I had planned, but definitely effective nonetheless.

And I guess I'm doing pretty well with the clean eating because I don't have much food in the house right now (too lazy to shop today, lol) so I heated up a little bag of Zatarains red beans and rice (which usually tastes not great but palatable to me) and I think I inadvertently licked a salt shaker. Yuck!

Can't finish it. No way.

Ginger (what else, lol?) Kombucha for a zingy encore and to rid myself of that horrible salty taste.

But I guess I'm combining two threads now, so I digress....

Old 08-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #2702
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I took a one hour walk in the park. I was supposed to meet a friend/acquaintance but she stood me up. Luckily the beautiful flowers and sunset did not stand me up

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #2703
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Me Stomach Burns

I walked about 5 miles today and then ate a chocolate cake!!!!!
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 08:54 PM   #2704
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I walked about 90 minutes with a friend today in the park. It was quite humid but once one embraces it and begins to think of it as a sauna or a tropical paradise, it's a little better.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 06:08 AM   #2705
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I walked about 90 minutes with a friend today in the park. It was quite humid but once one embraces it and begins to think of it as a sauna or a tropical paradise, it's a little better.
You are so optimistic.

It was just hot and humid to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 03:08 PM   #2706
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Did arms only on the fan bike for 10 minutes. Then various shoulder exercises.

Followed that with 20 minutes, legs only, on the fan bike before I could not sit on the seat any more.

Then abs for about 20 minutes.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:37 AM   #2707
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good workout this morning, exercisers.

E21, random program, level 3.
Stats: 223 cal, 1.99 mi, 25:00 min

I did lower body work today with a 2x12 formula. A bit taxing but not too strenuous.

Ab work and stretching ended the workout but then I hopped into the massage chair for about 5 minutes and then the hydromassage bed for 15 minutes.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #2708
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

So today was just not my day.

I was tired after work and thought I'd come home to workout.

Well, first my fan bike at home is terrible, so 10 minutes arms only was impossible. Then my shoulder exercises were just really painful today, so I did not get the full 20 reps of each exercise.

I have been feeling stressed and just blah lately, so I though yoga would be good. Center myself a little. During a 30 minute yoga video, I was interrupted by my dog, 2 phone calls, and my dad showing up unannounced at my place.

Needless to say, I don't feel less stressed.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:30 PM   #2709
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I am sidelined with an ankle injury

But I will be y'all's cheerleader...

and I may try yoga...but its a freaky tendon in my inner ankle and it doesnt love when I flex...or walk....or breath...sooo we shall see....
Old 09-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #2710
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was my first day back at school after the break between summer school and the regular school year, and I want to get in to the habit of going to the gym at least every other day after work- so I went right to the gym. I already felt overstimulated from getting back into the fray of things at work and then going to the gym just felt kind of exhausting but I did it (45 minutes stair master- intervals, level 2 and 6; 45 minutes of abs, weight lifting and yoga). Glad we all have each other <3

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 12:10 AM   #2711
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

I've been slacking majorly! I really need to get back on it!
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2015, 08:40 AM   #2712
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Good morning and happy 3rd day of September, exercisers!

I had a good one today.

E21, random program, level 4
Stats: 228 cal, 2.01 mi, 25:00 min

Upper body training, 2x12 format. I got some good ab work and stretching in today as well as a few minutes in the massage chair.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:28 PM   #2713
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Ugh!

So my workout routine is going to be messed up for the next couple months, at least.

I saw the orthopedic today. I need to have surgery on my shoulder. But the earliest appointment I could get is Oct. 12th. So until then I'm on light duty. And only OTC Ibuprofen to deal with the pain.

I think it's going to be a long month...
Old 09-03-2015, 09:28 PM   #2714
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Walked 6 laps around the dog park which is the size of a full size track. Getting back in the exercise groove!
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 05:09 AM   #2715
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
So my workout routine is going to be messed up for the next couple months, at least.

I saw the orthopedic today. I need to have surgery on my shoulder. But the earliest appointment I could get is Oct. 12th. So until then I'm on light duty. And only OTC Ibuprofen to deal with the pain.

I think it's going to be a long month...
That sucks! At least you'll be able to go to the Reunion before the surgery but that's a loooong time to be without pain medication. They wouldn't give you a small prescription at all? I want to kick them in their kneecap for you.

Of course, when I had pain medication, the anti-inflammatory worked far better than the muscle relaxer. If you take it easy....actually take it easy....it might not be too horrible.

Maybe.

Good luck!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:41 AM   #2716
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I opted not to work out today as I am still very sore in the hip, back, shoulder and arms from work on Friday. If my grinder was functioning, it would have been a breeze but noooooo....now one of my arms looks a bit like the solar system with round bruises in a circular pattern from above my elbow to my forearm.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:34 PM   #2717
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

I normally join my dad for a golf outing on Sunday of Labor Day weekend. But with my shoulder, I'm not able to golf.

I did go for a walk this morning. No idea how far.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #2718
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got up and out this morning. The gym's open from 7-1pm for the holiday so I took advantage of it.

All cardio this morning as I'm still sore and tender in a few spots and don't want to damage anything.

E21, random program, level 4
Stats: 181 cal, 1.59 mi, 20:00 min

B4, manual program, level 4
Stats: 107 cal, 3.83 mi, 20:00 min

T34, manual program, no incline
Stats: 45 cal, .44 mi, 13:00 min

Yes, you read that right, exercisers. I was on the treadmill this morning. My physical therapist said no but I miss it soooo much. I only used it as a cool down and to test the waters. Things seem fine.

My hip's acting up again anyway even though I haven't been on the treadmill since the winter so that's my rationalization. I guess I'll see if it's valid or not down the line.

I finished up with the lightest bit of ab work and then had myself a really good stretch session.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #2719
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I took an hour walk in the park today. I'm super excited about what the park will be like in fall

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 01:05 AM   #2720
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I had a headache like all last night and most of the day today. So I slept in and was a lazy bum. I played Minecraft but I dont think that counts since it just uses thumbs mostly.

BUT Iam so looking forward to Autumn , thats my time of year. I can feel it coming and with it all my energy that hibernates in the summer when I step outside and feel Like im being cremated. I have plans I tell you...PLANS. Gonna lose some weight for sure.

Tags
exercise, weights