Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #5021
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Loved the ATCs!!! They made my heart sing! Thanks, everyone, and great project, ahk!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 07:11 PM   #5022
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
Well, I'm finally wading in with my gratitude for receiving the recipe project. I am absolutely delighted with the uniqueness of cover pages and the delicious looking recipes. The first recipe I'll be trying is the shrimp dip from Besame.

Deb

My sweetie and I nibbled crackers with this dip at dinner this evening - the recipe was shared by Besame! Thank you again for all who shared the secrets of their culinary adventures! Check out the results here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/gall...=14597&cat=711

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2015, 07:35 PM   #5023
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry I haven't checked in sooner, work has been CRAZY! I love the Christmas in July atc's. Thank you everyone. They were wonderful.
Old 08-18-2015, 07:03 PM   #5024
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

It is with a sad heart that I am going to have to bow out of the Mosaic Project. I have already been in PM with Besame and she asked me to just let everyone know that you now only have to make 6.

Also, I am aware of the rule, that I can not participate in a project again until 2016. God knows with the money I spent on this - I will have enough stuff to do one next year.

My apologies to all participants.

Always,
Tierney
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 07:32 AM   #5025
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mines are going out in mail today!!!!
Thank you, Besame' for wrangling!
I may be just a tad ( a whole lot) excited to get everyone's paper mosaic back!!!!!

Last edited by clay; 08-21-2015 at 07:42 AM. Reason: forgot to space between 2 words.....:)
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 11:25 AM   #5026
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got mine out as well. I made some time management blunders up front that definitely affected the outcome but if we do a project like this going forward, I'll have a better idea of where to start and what will and will not work.

Good project, Besame. It was really nice to do something completely different.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 11:52 AM   #5027
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I got mine out as well. I made some time management blunders up front that definitely affected the outcome but if we do a project like this going forward, I'll have a better idea of where to start and what will and will not work.

Good project, Besame. It was really nice to do something completely different.
Learning curve for me as well....but I have enjoyed doing this project. So if I make something everyone appreciates, then that is the pro for me!!

I would like to do this again...in the future....
Old 08-21-2015, 11:56 AM   #5028
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Learning curve for me as well....but I have enjoyed doing this project. So if I make something everyone appreciates, then that is the pro for me!!

I would like to do this again...in the future....
Agreed.

It's good to switch things up and keep it fresh. Creativity flows better that way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:34 PM   #5029
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Agreed.

It's good to switch things up and keep it fresh. Creativity flows better that way.
Yeppers......I agree with you.
I didn't participate in the altoid tins one, the Barbie & ken doll one, the shrines one...BUT everyone sounded so awesome. I saw some pics of the dolls one...I would like to do any one of those as well as the last couple or so we have done in the future......

Hoping we get like a couple weeks or so of breathing room...so we can all just deep breathe, enjoy the last few days of "summer" and get rejuvenated to do some more........cause we all know Imma sign up if any are posted.....cuz that is how I roll....lol...Just my opinion...
Old 08-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #5030
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Paper Mosaics mail out update.

I made 5, and they will get to wrangler by next Friday!
Old 08-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #5031
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

They are in the mail.. I almost completely re did them night before last, as the picture in my head wasn't coming out right in the project.. Glad I stuck with it, as when I sealed them, I was much happier. Ocd gets the best of me some days ;-)
Old 08-22-2015, 08:09 AM   #5032
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya Everyone! Been way too busy with real life for the last couple of months. I wanna start in again with the wonderful projects and stuff if that's ok.

I have to read back through everything to see where we are at, but, If possible, I would love to partake in the next go around of crafting.
Hope all are well!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 02:51 PM   #5033
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am sorry to say my projects will go out Monday. I thought I could complete them before the post office closed today. They are 3/4th done.

In my own defense, I was off work a week with a back injury, had to go in to work on days off and our new CEO is restructuring our entire agency and we were told if we wanted to put in for one of the new positions we had to have our resumes and cover letter in by Friday 8/20. The fact that they have my resume on file plus 11 years worth of evals seems to have escaped them.
So again, I am sorry.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 02:57 PM   #5034
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Hey, Deb, welcome back! Just wanted to alert you to our new rule:

"For 2015, the rule is if one of us is more than a week late or drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until January 1st, 2016. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. This rule must be posted at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

PS I kinda prefer to post this paragraph for people than to have it be a drop-down because then we have to get past it every time we want to check the thread which is sometimes a lot! I go through that in the Daddy-Girl thread and it drives me nuts, even though I know on that thread the drop-down message is there for very important reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
Hiya Everyone! Been way too busy with real life for the last couple of months. I wanna start in again with the wonderful projects and stuff if that's ok.

I have to read back through everything to see where we are at, but, If possible, I would love to partake in the next go around of crafting.
Hope all are well!!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 04:59 PM   #5035
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I am sorry to say my projects will go out Monday. I thought I could complete them before the post office closed today. They are 3/4th done.

In my own defense, I was off work a week with a back injury, had to go in to work on days off and our new CEO is restructuring our entire agency and we were told if we wanted to put in for one of the new positions we had to have our resumes and cover letter in by Friday 8/20. The fact that they have my resume on file plus 11 years worth of evals seems to have escaped them.
So again, I am sorry.
You're still in the week window, so you're good. Sorry about the back injury. That can really put a kink in your day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:07 PM   #5036
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are on the way. I think you should get them Monday.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:11 PM   #5037
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you !

I'm anxious to see how each of us took this project on. It has been challenging!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 12:54 AM   #5038
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Update***Update***Update

Thank you! I have received Clay's, Gemme's and Purepieces. Being the wrangler I get a sneak peek...hehehe

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 12:27 PM   #5039
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Update***Update***Update***

I'm waiting for Breathless, way from Canada
And Amiyesiam

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 12:57 PM   #5040
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

it should have been there by Friday, paid an extra $30 for that guarantee.. I'll check the tracking

Tags
artists, creative types