Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-03-2015, 07:45 AM   #141
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I wanted to add, I too have often had dreams where I was about to die or dead..these dreams troubled me also but after many years ive come to the conclusion that for the most part they signify some kind of transition..not any one kind but something of a significant & personal nature in my life..i hope you are feeling better
Thank you, kittygrrl. I am definitely at a crossroads so that makes sense. I have spent more time with my mother and the rest of my family in the last 30 days than I have in the last few years. It's nice but also overwhelming. I need to decide whether to stay or return to Atlanta. Decisions, decisions.

Someone else suggested no cheese before bed. Probably a good idea as well.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 07:25 AM   #142
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I dreamnt I was waiting for an elevator with my daughter and a man I was apparently dating. He looked like Harrison Ford...hmm

Well, the elevator seemed to be malfunctioning and in was going to look for the stairs. Suddenly it chimed like they do when they arrive and the doors opened. "Harrison" was excited not to do stairs and I looked into the elevator and all it was was the shaft. The car was missing. Harrison was intrigued and went to look and promptly fell over the edge to his death.

It scared the bejesus out of me and luckily I can wake myself from dreams so they don't go on and on....

Poor Harrison
Old 01-20-2016, 05:22 PM   #143
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Last night or this morning I dreamed that I went into a vacant house, which the occupants had recently moved out of....like I saw them leaving recently lol....

But

When I got downstairs where their bedrooms were, the house looked very lived in...and while I was in the process of figuring that out, they came home. Here I am stuck in their basement trying to find a way out quietly...

Awkward and scary. And god I was so nosey lol
Old 03-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #144
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I remember dreaming that my roommate cut my hair off at the nape of my neck (in a pony tail).

I had been complaining that it was unmanageable and in my way and she simply said..."oh. We can fix that." And SNIP....

SO glad it was just a dream
Old 03-03-2016, 03:08 PM   #145
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2 all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions...

Last night I dreamt that I looked down at the outside of my vagina and it was covered in sesame seeds, lol.

You know; the way a hamburger bun at one of all of our favorite fast-food restaurants is covered with them. And I was a little disappointed because I was trying to take a naughty picture and I just didn't feel that the sesame seeds would add anything aesthetically to the photo.

lol, I don't know....
Old 03-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #146
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamed that my roommate and I were dealing pot. But the head boss of the entire operation wanted us to start dealing coke, too. And I was totally against it, and the mob boss put a hit out on my life. I woke up but was still drugged from my meds and by the time I fully woke up, I was in the hallway outside my bedroom with my entire comforter dragging behind me trying to escape. It was that i physically tried to get away that was strange.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 05:38 AM   #147
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Last night I dreamnt I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and he told me so...

As soon as he told me I could start feeling the baby move....it felt just like it did with the girls...

In my dream I was scared because

1. I had no idea how I GOT pregnant

2. I still had 3 years of school to finish

3. I'd be doing it totally alone

4. I rather like my life as it is

However...as the dream progressed I got happy about it. It was a boy and I've never had one before lol. Then I started thinking about all the things I did in the past months. Hiking, cleaning, the occasional beer, chemicals I used...my brain is HUGELY logical...even in dreams.

I decided he was a gift from god or the universe or whatever and I told the universe I was going to name him Sawyer. I like that for a boy's name lately.

Now I wake up to not being pregnant... I feel very Meh.

It would have been a good excuse for my weird cravings and sleep disturbances. But no. They are allllll mine.
Old 03-18-2016, 06:45 AM   #148
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Most of my dreams have horses in them somehow, not sure what it means but I enjoy the horses even if its only in my dreams. then there are dreams with people I have no idea why they are in my dreams, sometimes its good and some times not...in some I'm sitting off to the side watching things happen, totally weird.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2016, 05:39 AM   #149
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I dreamed I lived in an elevated apartment. Like above a garage maybe. There were other people with me but I don't k ow who they were to me...

Any who

Some people were out to get us. Again. No idea. Every time we had to leave the house we were super careful and brought weapons. And when we came home we checked the house toake sure they didn't get in. Then finally it came to a head and they did get in and we had to fight them. It felt like Lost met that movie with Will Smith where a virus made everyone zombies
Old 03-23-2016, 05:40 AM   #150
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Last night I had a dream I'd actually had a baby...and it was a girl.

She was completely diminutive. I was actually worried about putting her down. She was so funny. Her head seemed even tinier than the rest of her. It was very peculiar.

And in the same dream, my mom and brother came to visit at a house that I didn't recognize. My brother was on a cell phone (which he doesn't actually use one...he's old school) calling out to work so he could visit longer. My mom was sitting on my deck watching the sunset and asking if my property line began at the onion trees...

It was all very odd. But the baby was precious.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:41 AM   #151
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I also had a weird dream but I'll be darned if I can remember it now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2016, 08:04 AM   #152
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

It wasn't a weird dream, or I guess it was.

I had a dream where I was romantically involved with my first girl crush (you know the one that made me realize I was attracted to women). But we were in this survival scenario.

I guess it just sort of was weird because I haven't talked to her in a few years and last time we spoke she was married with 2 kids.
Old 03-26-2016, 05:05 AM   #153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, I've been dreaming like crazy lately but they've gone POOF! before I can even try to dissect them and figure them out.

Until now.

Sooo....apparently, I'm walking around a world style food market with a cranky, old woman and she's being all negative nelly and actually does the wicked witch hand movement (hand raised palm forward with fingers clenched in a bit...think Wizard of Oz and "I'll get you, my pretty!"...) so I finally have enough and I ditch her but then I find new, happier people to hang with at this market.

Want to wager a guess?

Because I never would have guessed it myself.

Ryan Seacrest.

And some mysterious cool chick.

We're hanging out and Ryan gives me his phone to enter my number in but I can't see. The screen's too dark and it's a flip top from the 90s in a leather case/condom. He won't help me but he doesn't take his phone back either. The alarm went off when we were walking down an aisle with fruits and Ryan hopped up onto a display.

I woke groggy and discombobulated.

Before the world market thing, I was in the same place but there were rows of chairs lined up and people were watching a movie or premier or something. That part's really fuzzy, not that Ryan Seacrest planting his scrawny butt on some mangoes gives me clarity either.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2016, 09:33 AM   #154
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamt I was in this house that was on the beach. The doors opened up so that it was almost wide open to the deck.

I remember yellow curtains blowing around and I remember this butch there that, apparently, I was dating. She had brown, sort of curly hair (beach hair) and she was calling me over to her while she was laying in the couch.

Then I woke myself up.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #155
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I dreamt I was in this house that was on the beach. The doors opened up so that it was almost wide open to the deck.

I remember yellow curtains blowing around and I remember this butch there that, apparently, I was dating. She had brown, sort of curly hair (beach hair) and she was calling me over to her while she was laying in the couch.

Then I woke myself up.
Gee, it was just starting to get good!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2016, 06:37 AM   #156
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I had a doozie this morning...

So...

I was on my way to a new hiking spot and I recognized that the street I was told to park on was a former client's street. As I get to the end where they live, I see something is going on in the neighborhood and there's no parking to be had. I'm turning around and I see the client and her daughter down the street.

Ad I'm turning around I see something in the road and I get out. It looks like a squished kitten but longer...so I'm looking at it trying to figure out what it is and someone comes over. she says that the poor thing has been there for a week and a half. While we're talking it suddenly moves...I was astounded that the neighborhood drove around it and stepped over it rather than helping. But I picked it up and very abruptly tell the person I'm taking it to the vet....

Later that night...

I'm out for dinner with a large group, only one of which I recognized, and I'm telling them about the cat (it ended up being a cat). Well, the cat took a human form and came to dinner with me. Since they were sitting right there (their gender wasn't obvious to me) I had to talk around the bad stuff.

As an addendum...my friend I recognized at the table now had a British accent and was talking about getting her "rainbow spirit" from her mother.

It was a doozie
Old 03-28-2016, 09:46 PM   #157
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Lately I have been dreaming that I became a vegetarian or vegan??? I'm a big meat lover and even tho I flirted with vegetarianism in the past, I always gained a lot of weight so I went back to meat. Well twice now I dreamt I ate no meat and in one dream I was living on a beach in a tiny weird shack or whatever and I was drinking green smoothies and talking to some old lady. In the other dream I was crying because I couldn't find a replacement for cheese and I was making a pizza. There were like 10 parrots flying around and people there I didn't recognize. Very strange!!!!!! I would love to find someone to interpret dreams for me
Old 03-29-2016, 12:07 PM   #158
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

This dream opens on a high mountain, on the protruding edge of a cliff. I am crawling toward the edge. I look behind me and see my family cowering together in fear, inside a cave. When I get to the edge, a very powerful voice tells me to jump. I look down and see a dark and endless abyss below. The mighty voice tells me to jump again, and I do! When I open my eyes, I am laying on a beach looking at an old man in white, pointing his finger out at the ocean. I look to see what he is pointing at, and I see another mountain rising up out of the water. I wake up. A Native American Interpretation- The eternal quest of the spiritual warrior.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 08:44 AM   #159
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I dreamt I got my dream job as a nurse at a very prominent local hospital.

For some reason, in order to secure our position we were required to base jump off the highest point of the hospital.

We got up there and all geared up and I'm telling whoever's in charge that the building is not high enough to base jump from. So now I'm scared to do it...

I woke up before any peril befell me...but at least my dreams are going in the direction of my life path now...minus the base jumping. I'm totally scared of shit like that...
Old 04-24-2016, 08:55 AM   #160
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up this morning with a real weird dream. I dreamt I was at the dog kennel and the boss and I were there with a former coworker who has since moved out of state, but in the dream she was dead! Froze to death! But she came back to life and then I woke up. What the heck kind of dream is that????????

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings