Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch of us from work are getting together tonight for an anti-halloween soiree up in the mountains. It's our soon to be annual 'Summer Party in October.'

Each of us are to bring our favorite summer garden party fare, which I am taking a huge bag of Horseradish potato chips and a commercial size container of cottage cheese.

I'm also taking a bottle of aspirin with me too, just in case I have one too many shots of jello.

And, my gigantic patio table umbrella which looks like a huge watermelon. It's raining like it's never rained before and it's big enough to keep a bunch of us dry, in case we want to lounge around outside the cabin.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2015, 06:40 PM   #20902
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I pulled the thanksgiving roast carcass of Turkey with left over gravy out of the freezer this morning a 6am and roasted the frozen giblets and minced them. I've been boiling the turkey carcass, giblets and gravy for about 12 hours now, with spices, bit of coconut oil, and about to sieve the bones out. Will add veg and should be ready in another three hours.
I am either going to make bacon fat and spelt dumplings or I'll put polenta in. Haven't decided yet.

This gigantic pot of food will have cost $3. The bacon fat is something I freeze when someone fries bacon, the turkey is left over from thanks giving, the polenta was a freebie from a neighbour, the veg was a reduced bag of mixed veg from the grocery store for $1.50 and the spelt flour comes to about $1.50.

This gives me dinners all week

I am rockin great at thrift.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2015, 07:18 PM   #20903
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Most of the day was one or the other of us off doing something or other, so I
put a roast with carrots, onions and celery in the slow cooker then headed off. All in all my son and I had a late lunch say about 4:00 p.m. I guess that's a early dinner as well. So it's been snacking on whatever for the rest of the day.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2015, 07:51 PM   #20904
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I made homemade soup.......stew meat, diced tomatoes, baby carrots, green beans, diced sweet onion, celery and potatoes. YUMMY for my tummy. Cooked together for 2 hours at a low boil. mmm mmmm mmmm goood.
My neighbor gobbled it up.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:33 PM   #20905
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade orange chicken chinese dish. Sweet tea for a drink.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #20906
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I made an AWESOME dinner...with help from Trader Joes....

I went there for coffee after work today...went and did the requisite sample round...and today was a tasty dish from the frozen section; butter chicken with basmati rice.

It hit the spot and I knew I wanted something easy for dinner tonight so it came home with me.

For a veggie I cut parsnips and carrots into uniform wedges, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with TJs every day spice. Started them first and then added the quicker cooking butter chicken (which is also microwaveable, but I refuse to own one)

The smell of parsnips cooking is just amazing to me.....yum
Old 11-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #20907
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a feta and spinach tasca with some crunchy veggie salad and kale super food salad. Dum Dums for dessert.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 05:54 PM   #20908
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am fixing to chow down on a grill cheese sandwich and a cup of hot coco.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 07:46 PM   #20909
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

First I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Frozen meal. Only 4 minutes nuketime. And a whooping 9.9 oz of it ... at the moment I am nuking a 36 oz Stoffer's Grandma's Chicken and Vegetable Rice bake. I will have what is left of this 36 oz tomorrow.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 08:51 PM   #20910
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and cole slaw with biscuits, sweet tea to drink!

Albert Einstein
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 12:50 AM   #20911
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

• Salisbury steak, cooked in a pressure cooker with potatoes
  • steamed carrots with thyme and butter
  • baked apple with raisins and pecans for dessert

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 06:44 PM   #20912
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

some kind of "Chinese" dumplings with some kinda "Chinese" sauce. Don't need to know what is in there...it tastes very good and I expect to live.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 08:25 PM   #20913
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I had Burger King Buffalo Chicken Fries with a sweet tea to drink.

Albert Einstein
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #20914
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I had a bowl of chili and two pieces of dry whole wheat toast. It really hit the spot.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #20915
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

• chicken pot pie
  • steamed carrots with thyme and butter

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 11:22 PM   #20916
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I had poached salmon, slices of tomatoes, sliced cukes, thin slices of sweet onions. Seasoned with herbs, s&p to taste then I made a lite lemon dressing to dribble over the veggies and fish.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 12:24 AM   #20917
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Roasted chicken, brown rice and steamed broccoli.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 06:43 AM   #20918
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had fish sticks with crunchy veggie salad and the last of the kale super food salad. Dum Dums for dessert.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 08:04 AM   #20919
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default t'was last evening......

I had my first ever...pork cheeks with an orange jus glaze, asparagus puree, fresh asparagus spears, sautéed in brown butter chanterelles and micro greens on top. I had a side salad of chopped mixed microgreens with diced romas, alfalfa sprouts, and bell pepper slices with lite Ranch dressing!
It was multiple "mouthgasms". I WILL have pork cheeks AGAIN!!
Old 11-03-2015, 11:08 AM   #20920
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Beef tips are on the menu for tonight, not sure if I'm having noodles or rice with it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food