Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 03-01-2016, 09:03 PM   #121
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
IS IT BETTER to try alternative medicine (herbs, homeopathy, reiki, accupressure,etc) or stick with traditional medicine the family doctor prescribes?
I would blend them both, if possible.

Is it better to know the date of your death (if that were possible) or live without knowing?
Old 03-02-2016, 03:27 AM   #122
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
I would blend them both, if possible.

Is it better to know the date of your death (if that were possible) or live without knowing?
I think it depends on the person. To me, there's no right answer.

Is it better to wake up without a migraine or without pain in your body?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2016, 06:14 PM   #123
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
Is it better to wake up without a migraine or without pain in your body?
Without a migraine, probably. I can't do anything with a migraine.

Is it better to teach children mostly how to survive (in an extreme sense) and take care of themselves or how to be a societal norm (thereby ensuring they have friends and family their whole life who will likely help them to survive)?
Old 03-03-2016, 12:39 AM   #124
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Without a migraine, probably. I can't do anything with a migraine.

Is it better to teach children mostly how to survive (in an extreme sense) and take care of themselves or how to be a societal norm (thereby ensuring they have friends and family their whole life who will likely help them to survive)?
Teaching children how to survive and how to take care of themselves provides a greater reward than teaching them how to depend on others who may or may not be there for them. I have always been a firm believer in depending on myself before relying on others.

Is it better to save cash in case of impending doom or to purchase food supplies which last for years in the event of a catastrophe.
The Following User Says Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2016, 12:50 AM   #125
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Teaching children how to survive and how to take care of themselves provides a greater reward than teaching them how to depend on others who may or may not be there for them. I have always been a firm believer in depending on myself before relying on others.

Is it better to save cash in case of impending doom or to purchase food supplies which last for years in the event of a catastrophe.
save cash........

Is it better to come right out and speak your mind or beat around the bush?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:01 AM   #126
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
save cash........

Is it better to come right out and speak your mind or beat around the bush?
Almost always better to speak ones' mind.

Is it better to indulge in overeating fruit or vegetables?
Old 03-03-2016, 01:08 AM   #127
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Almost always better to speak ones' mind.

Is it better to indulge in overeating fruit or vegetables?
Fruits for sure........not as gassy

Is it better to fly by the seat of one's pants or always have a firm plan
Old 03-03-2016, 01:15 AM   #128
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Fruits for sure........not as gassy

Is it better to fly by the seat of one's pants or always have a firm plan
Can one earn frequent flyer miles that way?😊
I think it depends on the situation.

Is it better to correct a person if they mispronounced a word while speaking with you, or let it pass?
Old 03-03-2016, 01:20 AM   #129
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Can one earn frequent flyer miles that way?😊
I think it depends on the situation.

Is it better to correct a person if they mispronounced a word while speaking with you, or let it pass?
Let it pass..........

Is it better to pay cash or charge it
Old 03-03-2016, 01:23 AM   #130
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Let it pass..........

Is it better to pay cash or charge it
Pay cash (keeps you/one from buying things you don't have the money to pay for).

Is it better to read by candlelight or flashlight in the event of a power failure?
Old 03-03-2016, 01:26 AM   #131
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Pay cash (keeps you/one from buying things you don't have the money to pay for).

Is it better to read by candlelight or flashlight in the event of a power failure?
Well it's just so happens I was without power for over 24 hours SO..candlelight

Is it better to grocery shop when you're full or hungry?
Old 03-03-2016, 01:32 AM   #132
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Well it's just so happens I was without power for over 24 hours SO..candlelight

Is it better to grocery shop when you're full or hungry?
For me, full. I spend less, buy better food which means I make better choices.

Is it better to use SPF 30 or 50 if you play in the sun, or wait until evening to swim outdoors and play ball?
Old 03-18-2016, 07:59 PM   #133
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
For me, full. I spend less, buy better food which means I make better choices.

Is it better to use SPF 30 or 50 if you play in the sun, or wait until evening to swim outdoors and play ball?
Use 30 or 50 SPF's...........

Is it better to go to a store when it's just opening or about to close?
Old 03-18-2016, 08:14 PM   #134
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Is it better to go to a store when it's just opening or about to close?
Depends on the store and what day it is....Christmas time? Before they close, definitely. Any other time, when it's just opening.

Is it better to give gift cards for Christmas gifts or something you are not sure will be appreciated?
Old 03-18-2016, 08:30 PM   #135
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Depends on the store and what day it is....Christmas time? Before they close, definitely. Any other time, when it's just opening.

Is it better to give gift cards for Christmas gifts or something you are not sure will be appreciated?
Give something I'm not really sure will be appreciated BUT let them know I have the gift receipt just in case they wish to return it

Is it better to tell someone they have bad breathe or simply offer them a gum or mint?
Old 03-18-2016, 09:33 PM   #136
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Give something I'm not really sure will be appreciated BUT let them know I have the gift receipt just in case they wish to return it

Is it better to tell someone they have bad breathe or simply offer them a gum or mint?
give them a mint ... if you really must.

Is it better to have a tv or a computer in the bedroom?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:43 PM   #137
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
give them a mint ... if you really must.

Is it better to have a tv or a computer in the bedroom?
TV................that way one doesn't miss a beat of these political debacles

Is it better to lie when someone asks for your honest opinion or give it and let the chips fall where they may?
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 09:26 AM   #138
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Is it better to lie when someone asks for your honest opinion or give it and let the chips fall where they may?
Give an honest opinion

Is it better to leave a menial tip for a waitress/waiter or not tip at all?
Old 03-19-2016, 11:02 AM   #139
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Give an honest opinion

Is it better to leave a menial tip for a waitress/waiter or not tip at all?
I don’t dine out unless I can afford to tip and I only tip average for average service, excellent for excellent service. If the service is poor I speak with the server and give them a chance to improve, correct it because that is how they learn. If after speaking with them the service still continues to be poor then I don’t leave just a few pennies, it’s definitely better to leave nothing and speak with management if service has really been all that appallingly bad.

Is it better, in general, to bide your time or hurry things along?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #140
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Is it better to buy in bulk or buy what you need?
Buy in bulk on non-perishable items, buy what you need otherwise.

Is it better to be the bell of the ball or the unrecognized wallflower?