Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default FTM C*ck

Hi everyone,

I know that there is a thread for butches and how they identify with their dick, so I wanted to create a thread for us trans guys to talk about how we relate to our dicks and how it is an extension of us in whatever way we personally feel it is. Anyone is welcome to participate: FTM's, femmes, butches or anyone who possibly identifies as male but may not identify as trans ~ open but respectful discussion can now begin

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Ooo... so I can say something? Hmm... what do I want to say...

*goes away to think*
Old 09-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default glad to see you posted it

well, i am interesting in hearing for one how you all think of your cock. I know how I think of it, and those of you who have spoken with me know also lol
sanee66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sanee66 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cock fight?

Hmmm...is this what is known as a cock fight?

I'm just kidding!
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,120 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking HA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post

I'm just kidding!
Pfft!!!

Everyone knows Femme Cock always wins....

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post

I'm just kidding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Pfft!!!

Everyone knows Femme Cock always wins....

only one way to find out.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #7
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
only one way to find out.
Um it's called we can buy any size we want, I would be here all day pulling cock after cock out.

That's the great thing about queer cock, there ain't none of that sexist my cock is bigger than yours to be had, we can all have big cocks, I know I do, why wouldn't I it's available anytime to purchase..
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Um it's called we can buy any size we want, I would be here all day pulling cock after cock out.

That's the great thing about queer cock, there ain't none of that sexist my cock is bigger than yours to be had, we can all have big cocks, I know I do, why wouldn't I it's available anytime to purchase..
Although for some, it's not about the store bought cock. Some use their own physical equipment.

In the end though, it's not really about the cock at all. It's about the person behind the cock.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Red face Cocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Although for some, it's not about the store bought cock. Some use their own physical equipment.

In the end though, it's not really about the cock at all. It's about the person behind the cock.

I understand that, my Femme Cock is not about some phallus I purchased on the internets or the store, it's my hand, it's my mouth, it's each touch and penetration being it deep into boy/girl cunt or the mind fuck penetration as I paint the picture of how deep or how long I will fuck.

That's why I said the adopted male sexism can't ever apply or be imposed because I know for me, my Femme Cock is just more than the inches I purchase, it's about the penetrations I am participating in, giving, providing and setting up.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I understand that, my Femme Cock is not about some phallus I purchased on the internets or the store, it's my hand, it's my mouth, it's each touch and penetration being it deep into boy/girl cunt or the mind fuck penetration as I paint the picture of how deep or how long I will fuck.

That's why I said the adopted male sexism can't ever apply or be imposed because I know for me, my Femme Cock is just more than the inches I purchase, it's about the penetrations I am participating in, giving, providing and setting up.
It is about pleasing, fucking our partner(s). In ways, that only each of us, in our unique partnerships, can create. It's a mind blowing experience. What an amazing buildup and release of energy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #11
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Beautifully worded, Lady Snow & Kannon!!! It's a "whole body" with "every sense kind of experience"...it's deep within us...its every nerve, every fiber, every sense...all encompassing that makes it so amazing...for me, its about how I meld into her....how I metamorph and we become "one"....electrifying....liquid....fluid....no t knowing where she begins & I end....using mind....body...senses....and NOT the phallic symbol. Yet we fill and fulfill one another...so completely..and totally....
Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb Nods Nods

That's the beauty of penetrative queer sex, it ranges from the romanticism of intercourse to the raw physical release of desire that comes when people come to satiate their carnal, physical mental or emotional needs, wants or desires.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #13
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
That's the beauty of penetrative queer sex, it ranges from the romanticism of intercourse to the raw physical release of desire that comes when people come to satiate their carnal, physical mental or emotional needs, wants or desires.
HOT!!! Very well expressed lady snow.
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my, at the risk of derailing this thread before it even truly begins, some of the posts remind me of a comment made during a workshop I facilitated this weekend at a women's festival.

The workshop: Butches and the Femmes Who Love Them

The question: What do you call a femme who straps on?
The answer (provided by a stone butch attendee): A lesbian

Seriously, would an FTM or a butch truly embrace femme cock? I'm not talking about competition or size. I'm not even talking about Dom/sub roles. I'm talking about identity, emotional safety, and the whole dynamic.

Pink
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkajl View Post
Oh my, at the risk of derailing this thread before it even truly begins, some of the posts remind me of a comment made during a workshop I facilitated this weekend at a women's festival.

The workshop: Butches and the Femmes Who Love Them

The question: What do you call a femme who straps on?
The answer (provided by a stone butch attendee): A lesbian

Seriously, would an FTM or a butch truly embrace femme cock? I'm not talking about competition or size. I'm not even talking about Dom/sub roles. I'm talking about identity, emotional safety, and the whole dynamic.

Pink

My femme cock is embraced quite well thank you very much!!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #16
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Pink
Emotional safety, from what? We are talking about female-bodied people, are we not? How does butch-emotional safety from cock differ from anyone else who's been conditioned from birth to "act female"?

It's a little disturbing to think that you're facilitating a workshop where someone might come away thinking that femmes can't have a cock, or that a butchs' pleasure comes from taking 9 -loving inches from their femme and now they question their validity as "butch" because they're quite fine with their personal safety...

It's strange, for me, that you're defining butch out there, some place when personally, I've seen/read/experienced a decade of butches that are pretty much undefinable--Especially NOT by how they like to fuck or get fucked.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #17
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

apretty,

Since we've never met and you've never attended one of our workshops, I'll share that we preface every single workshop we facilitate with the fact that we are not telling anyone what is "right" or "wrong". There is no single definition to being butch or femme. It is a spectrum and a personal journey unique to every individual.

We simply come to our workshops with a series of questions and at least one introspection activity. We work hard to create a safe space for sharing. And, we do our best to encourage a healthy discussion on a particular topic.

With that said, I referenced the Q/A from our latest workshop because I found the exchange interesting and relevant to this thread. Our topic was butch cock, trans dick and the phantom penis. Someone else brought up femme cock in our workshop, as well as this board. In the workshop, the exchange I posted generated some light as well as nervous laughter, but it led to a very good discussion. I came to understand what the sense of the 25+ people in our workshop was regarding the topic. I was hoping to do the same here.

As for emotional safety from cock... We seem to share the same question. Is that an issue for butches and FTMs? Since I am neither, it's not my place to answer; so, I will wait to see if someone else chooses to share their perspective.

Pink
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #18
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
apretty,

Since we've never met and you've never attended one of our workshops, I'll share that we preface every single workshop we facilitate with the fact that we are not telling anyone what is "right" or "wrong". There is no single definition to being butch or femme. It is a spectrum and a personal journey unique to every individual.

We simply come to our workshops with a series of questions and at least one introspection activity. We work hard to create a safe space for sharing. And, we do our best to encourage a healthy discussion on a particular topic.

With that said, I referenced the Q/A from our latest workshop because I found the exchange interesting and relevant to this thread. Our topic was butch cock, trans dick and the phantom penis. Someone else brought up femme cock in our workshop, as well as this board. In the workshop, the exchange I posted generated some light as well as nervous laughter, but it led to a very good discussion. I came to understand what the sense of the 25+ people in our workshop was regarding the topic. I was hoping to do the same here.

As for emotional safety from cock... We seem to share the same question. Is that an issue for butches and FTMs? Since I am neither, it's not my place to answer; so, I will wait to see if someone else chooses to share their perspective.

Pink
Ohhhhh good question!

I love the male/male relationship. Even though I am female bodied, which I find very insulting, I have no problem with the right FTM...using and abusing me. It would largely depend on who it is. It equates as gay male sex in my head.

And, in my opinion, its fucking hot as hell..... and I quite enjoy it.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #19
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation Viva la queer sex!

Queer vulva & cock is awesome!!!!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #20
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm a bit confused about what you mean by emotional safety. This isn't me trying to give you a hard time or anything, I just don't know exactly what you mean by it.

As far as identity and dynamic, I think that depends on the person and where their own boundaries lie. Some femmes aren't into receiving penetrative sex, and same for any other identity. For me, the reason is not because I find the idea of femme cock offensive, I just know what freaks me out and triggers my dysphoria...which isn't limited to femme cock, but any cock or object attempting to enter any part of my body. But there are tons of transguys and butches out there who have no problem with getting fucked by a femme with a cock or various other cocks. Buck Angel is far from being the only one, lol.

That's the beauty of this dynamic or the queer dynamic as a whole, is that there is no "this dynamic." Everyone has their preferences. Some butches like femme cock, butch cock, trans/transguy cock, all sorts of cock, some like it some of the time, others like it all of the time, others not at all. Same with every other identity. I don't think we can make a sweeping generalization that says all butches/transguys don't like certain things.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cock, ftm, trans