imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Be still my swooning femme heart...

It's that time of year again!!!

That's right!

It's time for DapperQ's top 100 fashionista Tomboys, Butches, Studs, Genderqueers and Transmasculines!

Feast your lovely starved eyes on the fabulous personhoods of these amazing folk...

(Not, it's not ranked, it's just really appreciatative)

100 most stylish dapperqs 2015
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 05:44 PM   #2
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
It's that time of year again!!!

That's right!

It's time for DapperQ's top 100 fashionista Tomboys, Butches, Studs, Genderqueers and Transmasculines!

Feast your lovely starved eyes on the fabulous personhoods of these amazing folk...

(Not, it's not ranked, it's just really appreciatative)

100 most stylish dapperqs 2015

Starved eyes is exactly right ! Thank you for sharing.

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 06:53 PM   #3
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I love that there are butches of all ages, colors, sizes, styles. well done list
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 09:03 PM   #4
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I like that too. I do get intensely bored of seeing only white, slim, 20-something represented as sexy in the queer fashion blogs. So much so that I stopped following most of them in tumblr.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 09:09 PM   #5
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad to see a mix of folks on the list however, I do not really agree with the clothing, what ever happened to the classic cowboy look, it's a bunch of suits and ties to me, which is not for me but they seem to be a common thread in these lists.

Ho Hum.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 09:42 PM   #6
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cougar siting!!!!!

The list did include people of all ages/races/shapes/sizes/style.

I have to admit, though, that I am weak at the knees for a stylish, small chested, 35 - 50 age range butch.

Come to Momma!!!!!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 05:38 AM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I am glad to see a mix of folks on the list however, I do not really agree with the clothing, what ever happened to the classic cowboy look, it's a bunch of suits and ties to me, which is not for me but they seem to be a common thread in these lists.

Ho Hum.
Um, that's the point of it. It was produced by DapperQ and it geared towards stylish clothing. Like cupcake said, "DapperQ's top 100 fashionista Tomboys, Butches, Studs, Genderqueers and Transmasculines!"

If you looked hard enough, you'd find other sites/blogs/etc that showcase a more down home kind of look.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 08:26 AM   #8
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post

I have to admit, though, that I am weak at the knees for a stylish, small chested, 35 - 50 age range butch.

Come to Momma!!!!!
Well many have a type they gravitate towards agreed,

But for me its all about energy, eye contact, the casual ease with which they seem to occupy their space, the softest of smiles that drips with intent, thats what makes my knees weak.

the size of someones chest, or their body size, height etc are of no consequence..........butch energy comes in many forms, I drink it in with my soul rather than my eyes.

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 08:38 AM   #9
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

cookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputation

This was a great list! I'm swooning as well. I was really happy to see so many sizes, styles, and fashions represented. I feel like I only ever see skinny white butches as well, and sometimes its disheartening. I love bigger butches with bellies and big arms.
“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky; she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations; her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs, send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.”
― Catullus
cookie-face is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 09:13 AM   #10
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Well many have a type they gravitate towards agreed,

But for me its all about energy, eye contact, the casual ease with which they seem to occupy their space, the softest of smiles that drips with intent, thats what makes my knees weak.

the size of someones chest, or their body size, height etc are of no consequence..........butch energy comes in many forms, I drink it in with my soul rather than my eyes.

DC
Thank you Daisy!
Old 06-18-2015, 09:22 AM   #11
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, imperfect_cupcake!

One of my heroes, Nikki Giovanni, is on the list looking good in a cream-colored linen suit and spectator shoes.

She is so damn cool.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 09:58 AM   #12
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default lucky blessed and lucky

My Butch hubby wears a mans Italian suit daily.
I swoon every time I see her.....suit or not...the person makes the outfit and this person I married makes me swoon

I am lucky, I swoon daily, I might make that a bumper sticker.

Yummy
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flapdoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 02:13 PM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post

Come to Momma!!!!!
I guess that leaves me out, ageism sucks, there aught to be a law.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 04:07 PM   #14
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I guess that leaves me out, ageism sucks, there aught to be a law.
Of course I'm not speaking for fever, but it doesn't sound like it's leaving you out at all.

I take this as a preference, not a requirement.

My preference is for a dark and chubby butch, but that hasn't stopped me from falling head over heels for a fair and smallish butch. Neither does it mean I'll fall for every dark and chubby butch.

It's just a preference, Rock. That's all.

O
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 05:45 PM   #15
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Whenever I see a list like this I always think I should go get a couple more suits.

Then I shake my head and am like nah. It might not be the most "stylish", but I'm partial to a comfortable pair of jeans and a t-shirt. And luckily I don't have one of those jobs where I have to dress up. I can get away with khakis and a polo.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:57 PM   #16
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapdoodle View Post
My Butch hubby wears a mans Italian suit daily.
I swoon every time I see her.....suit or not...the person makes the outfit and this person I married makes me swoon

I am lucky, I swoon daily, I might make that a bumper sticker.

Yummy

Flapdoodle, this is so nice. I think your butch is very lucky too, to be so appreciated.

I too like the fact that this collection is quite diverse in terms of different types of butches represented.

On the age thing, I agree with everything Orema said. Sorry Rock if it hit a sore spot for you. Sometimes when femmes talk about liking tall butches I do bristle a little, but again it is only a preference.

When I read Fever's post I actually found it refreshing when she said "Come to Momma" and stated her preference loud and proud. I am not a young butch and not looking for a Momma, but it was just refreshing because we don't hear it that often I don't think. We hear plenty about Daddy/girl (which is great, don't get me wrong!) and older butch with younger femme, but not that much about Mommas or younger butches with older femmes.

In my experience (both personal and from observation) there are lots of femmes who are very open to potential relationships with butches that are older than them and even significantly older. So I don't see ageism at work in terms of it being a widespread problem where older butches are not desired or valued by femmes- just my opinion!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 08:01 PM   #17
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Of course I'm not speaking for fever, but it doesn't sound like it's leaving you out at all.

I take this as a preference, not a requirement.

My preference is for a dark and chubby butch, but that hasn't stopped me from falling head over heels for a fair and smallish butch. Neither does it mean I'll fall for every dark and chubby butch.

It's just a preference, Rock. That's all.

O
I'm pretty dry witted folks, just kidding around.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #18
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I saw the other links but still too suit and tiesh for my liking, I think my whole point is to base attraction not on how someone dresses but their heart and personality!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:51 PM   #19
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Of course.

But some butches love the look of femmes in lingerie and would *love* 100 photos of REAL
FEMMES - and not just celebs - in beautiful dresses, long gowns, lingerie and swimwear.

This is the same things, for us. Because many many femmes doesn't get to see maculine females or transmasculines in their daily life.

And I LOVE that it's not just North Americans. I love that there are eurostylistas and the UK. DapperQ is not just 'Murica Butch.

I can see down home casual on the street where I live. This is my candy for missing living in London... And I love love love seeing it. Just as much as a butch loves seeing a femme dolled up.

It's been decades of waiting for things like this, for us. To even see it in some form of media.

Now that's it's here, I am so so happy I can see what turns me on when I have to go weeks without seeing masculine females and genderqueers.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 11:32 PM   #20
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=imperfect_cupcake;995755]Of course.

But some butches love the look of femmes in lingerie and would *love* 100 photos of REAL
FEMMES - and not just celebs - in beautiful dresses, long gowns, lingerie and swimwear.

imperfect, I would love to see this list of 100 Real Femmes in all shapes, sizes, styles, etc. we butches would be swooning ourselves, sigh
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: