How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Commited

Lilygirl is on a distinguished road
Default The Current Situation

Most people have good and bad sides as most situations have good and bad sides. The bad of the current situation is that Danni has, by all accounts, been happily married to Lynn for 14 years. Lynn and I have also become friends over the past few months.

Danni and I both volunteer at an animal shelter most Saturday mornings. She has been doing it for several years. I have survived, and actually helped through, a busy summer season. I have been to their house a few times, had dinner, watched a couple of movies. Once I had a few glasses of wine and slept comfortably in their guest bed. Being single a year now, Lynn teases me about setting me up with a butch friend of theirs. I was ready to say yes.

The good of the current situation is Danni's tongue down my throat. One of her hands inside my blouse teasing my nipple relentlessly. She had stopped by my condo to pick up some donations I had gathered at work. I had offered her a soda and she had caught me off guard coming back out of the kitchen.

She came up behind me and put her hands at my waist. She pulled me back against her body. My breath caught and I didn’t move. She just said my name softly. I had turned around slowly and put my arms around her neck. Soon we were on my bed and her other hand was up the leg of my shorts checking my wetness. I melted. Very shortly I was more that wet enough for her plans and she pulled the shorts off.

She fucked me with two fingers, three then four, my body humping to meet her. I moaned. Danni seemed quite pleased to take care of me. We had had chemistry from the moment we met. I was always buzzed around her. She turned her hand to curl her fingers up and I felt my self going over.

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy some anal attention, but my second orgasm made me cry. Danni soothed me with some cuddling and stopped my tears completely by going down on me. She coaxed me to a final, tearless, climax. I had needed that and said so. Soon after, we lay on our backs in my bed. We touched lightly but we let the ceiling fan cool our bodies.

For the first time I asked, "what about Lynn?" Danni was silent a moment too long. I rolled over on my side and met her eyes. "What if I told you I had her blessing?" was Danni's reply.

That rocked my world. Damn I missed the days when we all had a cigarette after sex. I sat up, Danni did too turning toward me and taking my hands right away. I said "What do you mean? She already knows, this was that planned?" "Don't be mad, please! God, today was wonderful. I know you enjoyed it." I had to smile at that and squeeze her hands back. "Go on."

"Lynn and I have been happily together for a long time, and will continue to do so, to be so." She smiled and I saw the love she had for Lynn, not for the first time. "We have, on occasion, but not in many years, taken lovers." She let that sink in. I didn't react, but looked at my lap instead. She continued, "sometimes as a threesome, sometimes not."

I looked up trying to be calm and collected. I took my hands back gently though. "Which one am I?" Danni reached in a pocket and pulled out a joint and a lighter. She held it up in question. Smiling now, I shook my head yes. She lit it and took a deep hit before handing it to me. "We were hoping for a threesome, but baby I will take what I can get." I let my hit out and leaned over and kissed her briefly.

I too had been down this road many years ago, to heart ache. "This is not the entanglement I was looking for. I want my own relationship with someone." She shook her head yes. But I was single, and lonely, and I did enjoy their company. Danni said, "Take what you want and leave the rest." I admitted, "In a way, this makes me feel better. I do like Lynn a great deal." "Obviously, she likes you too." I couldn't help but grin. "I'd like to try it." Danni moved in and kissed my neck. I could still smell me on her. She said, "I told her you would."

(to be continued…)
Lilygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilygirl For This Useful Post: