1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

*Laughing* My favorite song to dance to in the kitchen isn't a real song at all..

Once upon a time, many moons ago, my wife and I were making chocolate chip cookies. She was getting the flour out of the cupboard and I went up behind her, pressed myself into her back, and swayed..while singing "buttah & sugahhhhh" in her ear. We danced...I made up a song..and we smiled. A while later we were cleaning up and she came up behind me, pressed herself to me and giggled. I looked over my shoulder and smiled..assuming we were going to have an encore. She couldn't control the giggles and went back to cleaning. A few minutes later, she came up behind me again, and tried again. Failure. Finally, on the third attempt, she (in her most seductive southern drawl) sang "sponges & lysol, sponges and lysooooool...." To this day, we'll bust out laughing with those simple words..

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post: