Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 04-29-2020, 10:40 AM   #421
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,763 Times in 549 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...oll-total.html
Found this little tidbit. Give it a gander.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:37 PM   #422
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I may be married but I definitely crush on PM Jacinda Ardern.
I think the world has a crush on Jancinda Ardern
My G Grandmother was Maori,I was hoping I could migrate,but it has to be grandmother.

Although ATM Aust has been doing ok,mainly coz we ignore our pentacostal moron and follow NZ and was self isolating when dumb dumb "our PM" was off to the footy,"football"
I also live in a low density pop with minimal infections.
My heart goes out to my US friends,I have visited twice and hung out with the community,so some folks Ive met IRL,my thoughts are with everyone over there,it feels sureal here,as the numbers are low,and having universal healthcare,we are a reasonably healthy society,this is for now anyway.stay safe Y'all,"see I can talk American"solidarity from Aust.xxx
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2020, 09:28 PM   #423
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Sociology and Epidemiology studies can be very helpful in mapping how COVID 19 is transmitted via various other host processes (for example: water waste management processes, and the possibility that water resources can be compromised).

Here's a news article I found which was published a few weeks ago at the top of April (link provided below):

New research examines wastewater to detect community spread of Covid-19

the city I live in had a report that our sewer waste is showing the Covid-19 ~ their using it as a tracking source , this was back the first week of April.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:13 PM   #424
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation

Generally speaking I am perhaps overly optimistic on outcomes. However, my view on the country reopening is less than optimistic at this point. There are still too many new cases being diagnosed daily and there is no real downward trend that we can call a downward trend. The numbers are still in the plataeu range. I expect to see cases begin to rise substantially again as many people will view this as the all clear signal. To date around one third of all cases reported have been here in the states. I can't believe so many people feel the president did and continues to manage this appropriately.

Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 11:01 AM   #425
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default CNN Op-Ed concerning The Problem with COVID 19 Numbers (et al)

I have no idea if any of you will find the following Op-Ed as interesting as I did, but it drives home a salient point about what most of us know, since the inception of the Sh*t-Show Circus that occupies the WH and other arms of their administration (GOP senate, other executive branch agencies manned with ineptitude by those hired or appointed by the current T---P admin).

Link to CNN Op-Ed

I have faith in the wider voter base that people will remember how important it is to oust these corrupt individuals from American society.

The Op-Ed author speaks to the lack of organizational ability to collect enough data on the COVID 19 data in terms of exposure index, response rates, and other index fields of interest to include fatality index counts. For anyone with experience constructing unbiased, scientific studies, one knows there is an +/- margin of error based on any number of factors. I like the salient points driven home by this author and I hope his message is taken seriously by people across the country. Whether the crisis is an social impact caused by hurricanes or health pandemics, we need exceptionally astute people at the helm of important organizations. I can think of no one in the current administration who is smart enough to be in charge of organizations, much less the WH.

Please, please, for the love of humanity and the safety of everyone left on earth, please vote to oust the occupants destroying our world and our society, when the next election occurs.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2020, 05:30 AM   #426
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Intel re: Origins of Virus

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ODNI News Release No. 11-20

April 30, 2020
Intelligence Community Statement on Origins of COVID-19

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Office of the Director of National Intelligence today issued the following Intelligence Community (IC) statement:

“The entire Intelligence Community has been consistently providing critical support to U.S. policymakers and those responding to the COVID-19 virus, which originated in China. The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified.

“As we do in all crises, the Community’s experts respond by surging resources and producing critical intelligence on issues vital to U.S. national security. The IC will continue to rigorously examine emerging information and intelligence to determine whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or if it was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan.”

Personally, as I don't like speculation, I will not repeat any theories or b/s originating from MF-45...
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2020, 06:20 AM   #427
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Pence's outraged after reporter leaks off-the-record memo revealing they lied to the public.

I should fix the title to say: Pence's outraged after reporter spoke the truth.

Pence and his wife outraged after reporter leaks off-the-record memo revealing they lied to the public

Vice President Mike Pence showed up to the Mayo Clinic on Tuesday not wearing a face mask even though it was the organization's policy that everyone in attendance do so. After the incident caught major media attention, Pence's wife took to the airwaves to defend him, claiming he just simply didn't know.

"It was actually after he left Mayo Clinic that he found out that they had a policy of asking everyone to wear a mask," Karen Pence said Wednesday morning on Fox News.

Even though Pence was ridiculed for the event, that was pretty much all there was to the story. But, it's not.

Steve Herman, who covers the White House for Voice of America, spilled the beans about a memo that Vice President Pence's office sent to reporters BEFORE their trip to the Mayo Clinic.

“All of us who traveled with [Pence] were notified by the office of VP the day before the trip that wearing of masks was required by the Mayo Clinic and to prepare accordingly."

The tweet enraged Pence's staff who claimed he violated the off-the-record terms of a planning memo that had been sent to him and other reporters before the Vice President's trip. It's important to note that they're not claiming Herman is a liar. No, not at all. They're claiming he shouldn't have spilled the beans to the world on this which is only embarrassing Vice President Pence and his wife for denying they knew of the face mask policy.

https://sourcepolitics.com/vp-pence-...A9tOUi00QPfqj8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, he and mother will be outraged at Moses about penning that little thing about not bearing false witness just to embarrass them. We all know the tangerine menace ordered pence to not be photographed with a mask in public. They're just pissed because they were caught.

Don't go away mad you grifters! Just go away!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2020, 01:14 AM   #428
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

According to the Cuban newspaper, Gramna, there are no "Diagnosed COVID-19 cases in Cuba."

I believe a lot that comes out on Granma, but there must be some error or caveat here.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:53 AM   #429
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Cuba & Covid-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
According to the Cuban newspaper, Gramna, there are no "Diagnosed COVID-19 cases in Cuba."

I believe a lot that comes out on Granma, but there must be some error or caveat here.
According to the John Hopkins dashboard link which I provided earlier, Cuba has 1,537 cases, 64 deaths.

Again,

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #430
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm... So the US has six times more daily cases of Covid than the UK but only 4 times more people and 40 times more room making social distancing physically easier.... Is this some kind of new math?

Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2020, 11:37 AM   #431
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Yoda View Post
Hmmm... So the US has six times more daily cases of Covid than the UK but only 4 times more people and 40 times more room making social distancing physically easier.... Is this some kind of new math?
YES! it's called common core... ever try it?!?!??
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2020, 06:07 PM   #432
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/02/who-...1Tit_qqdmTI4Eo
Another interesting read as the country lifts lock downs........something to think about.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:15 PM   #433
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
YES! it's called common core... ever try it?!?!??
common core math is BULLSHIT!!!

us old folks cant deal with that common core crap!!!

LMFAO
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2020, 10:31 AM   #434
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Origins on Covid-19

idk why MF-45 keeps insisting on his b/s, apart from it being politically expedient for his base: a distraction from his inability to address the problem and reality of all those people in the States dying, the lack of proper PPE's, etc., his failure at "keeping America great/great" financially, so as to still garner/maintain some support in the upcoming election

The facts are that scientists are gaining momentum as to what the origin isn't - i.e. a creation of something in a lab...

"This follows reports that the White House had been pressuring US intelligence community on the claim, recalling the Bush administration’s pressure to “stove pipe” the intelligence before the war in Iraq."

If this is true, it may be just another strategy by MF-45 to continue and justify his economic war with China.

The Guardian
has published a fairly comprehensive explanation of why it is unlikely that MF-45's suggestion isn't really plausible, using even more technical scientific info to eventually conclude (at least, provisionally) that this virus "simply spread to humans via a natural event".

What is truly distressing are the poor saps and idiots who continue to believe in conspiracy theories regarding the virus by maintaining and posting their beliefs online, because such postings are inadvertently helping MF-45. Even this morning, Trudeau has to respond to a question re: the possibility of Covid-19 originating in a lab in China... (smh)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ab-coronavirus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2020, 11:52 AM   #435
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Coronavirus....

Article published April 22, 2020

Germany and U.K. Ready to Start Human Trials for Coronavirus Vaccine

The Oxford trial, run by the university's Jenner Institute, will involve 510 volunteers aged between 18 and 55 in the first phase.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...cine-1.4907294
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2020, 07:20 AM   #436
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Disinfectants and 58% increased hospitalizations in Canada

CBC News network has announced that there is a 58% increase in hospitalizations as a result of poisoning through the use of disinfectants.

"From people experiencing burning eyes and trouble breathing to children drinking hand sanitizer, there's been a jump in the number of cleaner and disinfectant-related accidental poisonings since the COVID-19 pandemic began, as Canadians try to keep themselves and their homes virus-free.

"According to Health Canada, February and March combined showed a 58 per cent increase from the same period a year earlier in reported exposures related to cleaning products, bleaches, disinfectants, hand sanitizers, and chlorine and chloramine gases.

"Poisonings involving bleach are most common, making up 38 per cent of all calls to poison centres in March."

Personally, I have always been careful about not using too much bleach, as I recall how my mom bleached my fridge (I was 21) while I was at work at my first apartment, and how I developed a wicked headache that night 'cause of the bleach.

The annoying thing is that usually after I have sprayed and cleaned with stuff in the past is that I took off and left my apartment with the window open; and now being stuck in the same apartment (staying-at-home), I have to be a bit more careful and keep the patio door open when I clean, keeping the oven fan on... etc. While the chemicals in some of these products work real well, I have never liked them, as they aren't natural.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...ucts-1.5552779
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2020, 07:57 AM   #437
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Three people charged in killing of Family Dollar security guard over mask policy.

A Family Dollar store security guard was fatally shot in Flint, Mich., on Friday after telling a customer her child had to wear a face mask to enter the store, the prosecutor’s office said.

The argument began when the security guard, Calvin Munerlyn, 43, told Sharmel Lashe Teague, 45, that customers needed to wear face masks in the store, Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said at a news conference Monday. She yelled at him, spit on him and drove off, Leyton said. About 20 minutes later, her car returned to the store, and her husband and her son, Larry Edward Teague, 44, and Ramonyea Travon Bishop, 23, stepped out and confronted Munerlyn, according to investigators who spoke to witnesses in the store and reviewed surveillance video. Bishop pulled out a gun and shot Munerlyn, Leyton said.

Leyton said Munerlyn was doing his job, protecting others and enforcing a statewide executive order. In Michigan, people are required to wear face coverings in grocery stores. Stores can refuse service to anyone who isn’t wearing a mask.

“We simply can’t devolve into an ‘us versus them’ mentality,” he said. “We need to make a commitment as a community to do the things necessary to allow us to stay healthy and turn a page on this crisis together. Not for ourselves but for Calvin Munerlyn, who lost his life needlessly and senselessly.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-without-mask/

*There are 18, 18! Republican radio stations that headline Rush Limbaugh in Michigan. They are hearing him each and every day lying about the pandemic, that it's a hoax from the Democrats, the libtards wanting to take your guns and other Tooth Fairy shenanigans. They will NEVER be held accountable, they all need to be sued to kingdom come!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2020, 08:13 AM   #438
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WHAT WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
Respiratory symptoms may be the hallmark of COVID-19, but the disease is affecting patients in other ways that we still don’t understand.

I found this article to be a good layperson overview of what we know so far. Explores some of the different physical systems being affected. My take away is that it’s a good idea for several reasons to monitor oxygen saturation.

If there’s any issue with the link it’s from the New Yorker. 4/29
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2020, 12:38 PM   #439
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
Respiratory symptoms may be the hallmark of COVID-19, but the disease is affecting patients in other ways that we still don’t understand.

I found this article to be a good layperson overview of what we know so far. Explores some of the different physical systems being affected. My take away is that it’s a good idea for several reasons to monitor oxygen saturation.

If there’s any issue with the link it’s from the New Yorker. 4/29
Thanks, Kelt, for this. It's one of the better explanations (layman's terms) for what happens in the lungs during the COVID 19 disease process and clearly explains the methods and rationale we use to treat the insufficiencies that kill.

This is really, really scary, in that there is just so much physiological and medicinal options we, as providers, can offer to try to offset the damaging effects of hypoxia and hyporespiration (low oxygen/CO2 exchange in the blood and lungs). Nothing can make you feel more helpless, or hopeless for a physician, nurse or RT than having nothing more to offer.

It might be a good idea for those who are concerned about their possible exposure to COVID-19 to try to purchase a good pulse oximeter, a dependable thermometer and a battery operated blood pressure cuff. I keep these items here at home with me and have found them to be indispensable on more than one occasion. A pulse oximeter usually (before the pandemic) costs about $40 - $50 or more, depending on the brand and can be bought online or at places like WalMart, CVS, Walgreens, Target in the pharmacy departments. They are getting a bit harder to find, though, so you might want to stake out a number of outlets for periodic replenishing of these items.

~Theo~
Old 05-06-2020, 07:31 AM   #440
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/05/the-...udy-finds.html
The virus has mutated. This is some scary shit. Stay safe.