How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

One awesome dream I had last night!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MY MY !!!!!!! Why did I have to wake up . Still it was sweet !
Old 12-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #9402
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

the weekend to do list...
wanting to spend some time on the things i love... like painting and cooking
more christmas decorating
friendships... new and old.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #9403
Mistress

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Looking for someone special

Mistress is on a distinguished road
Default whats on your mind...

I am at drill right now and they have a full day of boring classes but I have to have them for the army... This sorta sucks.
Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mistress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #9404
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

A wide variety of things....
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #9405
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Cold medicine is evil, I slept about 10 hrs, and I'm still drowsy. Also, why do they need to use petroleum based dyes (Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40) in my cold medicine? Is it going to make me feel better if it's red vs the natural color of the ingredients? I'm really kind of tired of seeing petroleum based coloring in things I may ingest. WTF (why the fuck) isn't the FDA protecting me from that?
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #9406
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Cold medicine is evil, I slept about 10 hrs, and I'm still drowsy. Also, why do they need to use petroleum based dyes (Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40) in my cold medicine? Is it going to make me feel better if it's red vs the natural color of the ingredients? I'm really kind of tired of seeing petroleum based coloring in things I may ingest. WTF (why the fuck) isn't the FDA protecting me from that?
Very very good question... so I decided to do some research, I found a dye free option!! YAY!! Now I know what I will be buying next time...

Old 12-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #9407
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My heart being home again & how happy i am

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #9408
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind

*chat
* my friends
* the parade tomorrow
* painting these ceramic Christmas decorations
Old 12-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #9409
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Today is World AIDS Day... and as I see all the posts and comments about it today it has been on my mind. There are so many suffering, and so much that could be done... and still so much stigma... It makes me sad... but at the same time... attitudes are changing and work is being done... and that makes me hopeful.

These statistics were have been on my mind...

Old 12-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #9410
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

The three textbooks open beside me
Dream from last night
Memories that stay vivid, yet slowly are fading
Desires I have
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #9411
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Some nights are about internal investigation, discovery, and insight. Tonight just happens to be one of those nights for me.

I have always believed that there would be nothing in my life that I was not given the strength to overcome. In some moments, it was this knowledge alone that kept me moving forward. Just understanding that no matter what happens I WILL come out the other side. It is that same knowledge that has prompted me to take the big steps in life... the ones I was not sure about, the ones whose outcome was uncertain. I knew that I was a strong person, and that the powers that be would not place more in my path then I was capable of conquering.

Lately, as I look at those around me, I find it so hard to understand why others don't have this same conviction and determination. Why is it that some people have so much trouble looking past what is to what might be and moving in a forwardly direction?

We are all amazing and resilient creatures, and it is only through testing our boundaries, our abilities, and the limits to which we can survive hardship that we find our fullest potential and happiness in life.

If you have that chance to grab for something you want, stop hesitating, step out of your comfort zone, and allow yourself to be more then you are, and all that you can be.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #9412
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Song lyrics reverberating in my head and fits completely in this moment...

"'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today 'cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right and though I can't be with you tonight, know my heart is by your side" --Daniel Bedingfield "If You're Not the One"

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #9413
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Making changes in myself and my life for the better.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #9414
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about the future and how wonderful it will be ~ I have a great job right now, my heart is home where it belongs and I'm just a much happier person

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #9415
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

decorating the tree tonight with my love with our pups playing around us
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #9416
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Kidney failure extent.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #9417
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

What's on my mind....

She really is something else.
Everyday I realize more & more what she means to me.
And it's true; when a door closes, a window opens. Often with a much better view. ;-)
Old 12-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #9418
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Thinking about the future and how wonderful it will be ~ I have a great job right now, my heart is home where it belongs and I'm just a much happier person
Its good to see you truly happy Leigh!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #9419
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I was minding my own business taking my final for one of my classes.

Then someone had to come check on me. And I felt her.

Now I have 2 things trapped in my head...

A wide variety of numbers and rules and formulas and laws
And nails.

Nails....

Evil you are.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #9420
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Numbers, laws, rules, equations, formulas, techniques for simplifying actions and finding errors.

Images. Thoughts. Ideas. Conversations.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: