Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #6641
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

All of you here with your cheery, optimistic responses just put me in the best mood, thank you!!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #6642
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Goood Afternoon

Well I just woke up. Off today so yeah!!!!! I have been having a rough time at work. So I am glad to be away from them today. I see more of them than anyone else in my life. I call them my work family. LOL You cannot pick your family or your work family.

It is a gorgeous day today.September is my fav month. There is alot of transition in the weather.

Yesterday at work I was recognized by a woman who used to live in the apt downstairs from my family. She was my babysitter. The last time I saw her she was 17. I was really part of the family I used to eat dinner with them most nights. Her brother and I used to play together. We would play army, baseball and ride our bikes through the neighborhood. Bologna sands and a mountain dew for lunch everyday. We used to bring our mits in the house and bounce our baseballs off the walls and always get yelled at. Her Mom was the first to put soap in my mouth because I said a bad word. LOL She always had the boys chasing her and we would hang around and be annoying. Anyway I found out her Mom and Dad have passed away like finding out my own parents passed. I met her daughter and grandchild. It was sooooo emotional. What is funny is that her brother and her live around me in South Jersey we used to live in North Jersey. Small world.
Anyhow have a grrrreat day and I wish pleasant surprises for everyone today. Positive brings positive.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #6643
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm up drinking coffee, about to start my 45 mins of work out on the wii..... then clean the kitchen and do some other little things around the house. Today is my aunts birthday, so Im sure tonight she will be going out with my cousin tj gambling again so I will be on here maybe go into chat.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #6644
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Well I just woke up. Off today so yeah!!!!! I have been having a rough time at work. So I am glad to be away from them today. I see more of them than anyone else in my life. I call them my work family. LOL You cannot pick your family or your work family.

It is a gorgeous day today.September is my fav month. There is alot of transition in the weather.

Yesterday at work I was recognized by a woman who used to live in the apt downstairs from my family. She was my babysitter. The last time I saw her she was 17. I was really part of the family I used to eat dinner with them most nights. Her brother and I used to play together. We would play army, baseball and ride our bikes through the neighborhood. Bologna sands and a mountain dew for lunch everyday. We used to bring our mits in the house and bounce our baseballs off the walls and always get yelled at. Her Mom was the first to put soap in my mouth because I said a bad word. LOL She always had the boys chasing her and we would hang around and be annoying. Anyway I found out her Mom and Dad have passed away like finding out my own parents passed. I met her daughter and grandchild. It was sooooo emotional. What is funny is that her brother and her live around me in South Jersey we used to live in North Jersey. Small world.
Anyhow have a grrrreat day and I wish pleasant surprises for everyone today. Positive brings positive.

Sunny that's such a great memory and reconnection! I hope you are able to keep in touch with them now that you've found each other again.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #6645
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, Singles, lots of activity on here today. Starry night, welcome. I need some good people in my life too--you will certainly find what you seek here on BFP.

I'm glad someone named this "no bad luck month" (sorry I already forgot who said that) because September has always been the worst month for me and my family. My sister and I want to eradicate it from the calendar! My brother, my mom, and my partner all died in September, and my dad was in a really bad car accident in September also, leaving him permanently disabled. So naturally, I want everyone I love to be wrapped in bubble wrap for the next 30 days. Since that's probably not going to happen, I just get a little freaky every September, and worry when the phone rings.

SOOOOO..........let's make September 2011 a calm and peaceful, event-free, very boring month. I'd really like that.

{there, I feel better now}
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #6646
iambrsf

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

iambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputation

Just peeking in and hoping everyone is having a peaceful evening if nothing else...*hugs*
Old 09-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #6647
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247
Morning singles
Good afternoon/evening honey, hope you've had a relatively quiet day

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme
Happy September, Singles!! Hope everyone has a rockin day!! I'm gonna try and see if I can.
(((((((((((funky)))))))))) Hey darlin, I'm sooooo sorry I missed chatting with you last night, I took a nap that lasted longer than I expected but I wil be on tonight and hopefully you will come online for awhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish
Good afternoon all!
Good evening Delish, I hope you had a great day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny
Must have been nice to wake up so late LOL but you work hard so you deserve it ~ hope you've had a good day so far :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl
I'm glad someone named this "no bad luck month" (sorry I already forgot who said that) because September has always been the worst month for me and my family. My sister and I want to eradicate it from the calendar! My brother, my mom, and my partner all died in September, and my dad was in a really bad car accident in September also, leaving him permanently disabled. So naturally, I want everyone I love to be wrapped in bubble wrap for the next 30 days. Since that's probably not going to happen, I just get a little freaky every September, and worry when the phone rings.

SOOOOO..........let's make September 2011 a calm and peaceful, event-free, very boring month. I'd really like that.

{there, I feel better now}
I'm SO glad its the beginning of September, one week until My sister goes back to school YAY

Don't get Me wrong I love that kid to death, but this is the second summer that I had to watch her and I didn't get out to do much of anything (though I did get out a few times atleast). I just am looking forward to starting to go for walks during the day when she is at school, look into going back to school and just get My life back !!!!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 06:17 PM   #6648
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambrsf
Just peeking in and hoping everyone is having a peaceful evening if nothing else...*hugs*

I'm here, just about to have supper and chat here for abit ~ a great way to spend the evening! Hope yours is wonderful as well

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #6649
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Evening all hope ya'll are well!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #6650
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Morning

Well I got my first Birthday card yesterday. Even if it was from work. LOL

I am sorry September is a bad month for you. June seems to be the same for me alot of deaths in the family.

I am going to work today. Yeah!!!!!

I am having pizza for breakfast. No one to make me breakfast. Sob Sob

It is another gourgeous day here in Jersey. I may go to the beach tomorrow.

What are your plans today???????
Old 09-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #6651
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Good afternoon Singles, hope everyone has a fantastic FRIDAY

Old 09-03-2011, 06:12 AM   #6652
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post

Wow, what an awesome memory, this got me thinking about my babysitters when I was a kid
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 06:16 AM   #6653
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles!!! Happy 3 day weekend!! Its supposed to be nice here today and tomorrow but on Monday we're supposed to be getting storms. I tried doing laundry yesterday (we only have 1 washer and 1 dryer in each building) but the dryer was broke so I ended up having to take a pile of wet close to the next building and losing 1.50 on the broken dryer....I put a sign up saying it wasn't working since nobody else had. Today, I'm going to get more quarters to do more laundry *sigh*
Have a wonderful weekend!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #6654
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Good Afternoon

How is everyone today. The list is kind of quiet. Hope everyone is having fun.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #6655
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Good afternoon everyone, just checking in to say hi :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #6656
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #6657
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Got up early and went to an AA convention this morning, then headed out to a park on the Arkansas River for a picnic lunch. this afternoon I am listening to the radio, waiting for the play-by-play of my team's first football game of the season. (I might try hitting the local sports bar/restaurant to see if they are carrying the game on their cable network) Go Big Red!

Then it is family stuff. Have to go buy some food for my grandkids, as they have days before their food stamps get renewed. I guess THIS is why I moved back to be closer to them, huh?

Hope everyone has a great day, and a great long weekend!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #6658
iambrsf

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

iambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputation

had the sniffles and sore throat all day today...sniffle sniffle...hope everyone is enjoying the weekend thus far
Old 09-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #6659
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, just popping in for a minute. Ihave to go run errands in this hideous heat, but I'll be back soon!
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #6660
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hi everyone hope all are having a good long weekend.. canceled my plans last minute so im board like crazy... to hot to play with my truck or go for a bike ride... hmmm just have to stay outta trouble!