Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 01-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #301
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

All in good time Wolfy all in good time. But thank you for your compliments as always I appreciate you!
Old 01-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #302
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default TGIF!!!

Happy weekend ya'll!!!

Looks like we lost quite a few posts from "the great BFP Blackout of 2013."

Hope everyone is well and staying warm (ice on the birdbath this morning..not happy!!!)

JD---we need a bunny update and re-post the pics. please! Last time you posted "and then there were two..." Are there still 2? More? Less? Inquiring minds want to know....

Anyone doing anything fun for the weekend? Falcons fans out there?

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #303
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

That's right. I've named the rabbits Bunny and Clyde.

Hope everyone is enjoying the season of bunny-love! (I know I am!)
Old 01-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #304
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

my kittens are Sunny and Cher
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #305
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

That's right. I've named the rabbits Bunny and Clyde.

Hope everyone is enjoying the season of bunny-love! (I know I am!)[/QUOTE]

Ha! JD...I love this! Too bunny! Whoops, I mean "funny!"

Deb...laughing about Sunny and Cher!

My friends have two cats..named "Poly" and "Esther."

The closest I got to a cool pairing were two fish named "Scarlet O'Herring" and "Rhett Bubbler."

Hope everyone had a safe evening with the storms. I darn near hydroplaned off the road and I was only going 25 mph!

Katniss~~
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 10:38 PM   #306
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i had two gerbils named Linus and Lucy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #307
Dash
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Dash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the news today, I'm hoping everyone is safe in North Georgia. Tornado's are no fun. Stay Safe
Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #308
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Hope ya'll have a fabulous Valentines Day!

Katniss~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #309
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Here's a Georgia tidbit: I'm watching the show Double Divas, which is about the antics of the owners of a bra store in Kennesaw.

This episode: They're visiting the Cleremont Lounge, the infamous Atlanta strip club. Anyone been there? I've even played there a dozen times or so (completely clothed). The first time was in the early 90s... and this stripper named Blondie got up on stage with us and started shimmying up and down the lead singer's leg, much to his distress (he's gay..lol). Meanwhile, everyone in the club starts slamming their beers back, running to the stage, slapping a dollar bill down and putting the empty can on top of it. Then I saw Blondie's trademark for the first (of many!) times: she went down the stage, picking up each beer can and crushing it between her breasts. I was laughing so hard I messed up the song. Good times, good times.

Holy hell!! There's Blondie!! She's on this episode!! The beer cans can't be far behind
Old 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #310
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Oh! And now that I've mentioned Kennesaw, I wanna put this out there before I forget-

I'll be part of a panel at Kennesaw State University at the end of March, reading from and talking about my essay in a soon-to-be published anthology. The anthology is called Queer South Rising: Voices of a Contested Place, and examines the ways in which being queer in the South fits together (or doesn't). My essay is called "The Queering Year," and is about me as a teen discovering my own queerness through the Rocky Horror/punk rock culture of Atlanta in 1980/1981.

Come on out! The reading is on March 27th at 2PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:42 AM   #311
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Here's a Georgia tidbit: I'm watching the show Double Divas, which is about the antics of the owners of a bra store in Kennesaw.

This episode: They're visiting the Cleremont Lounge, the infamous Atlanta strip club. Anyone been there? I've even played there a dozen times or so (completely clothed). The first time was in the early 90s... and this stripper named Blondie got up on stage with us and started shimmying up and down the lead singer's leg, much to his distress (he's gay..lol). Meanwhile, everyone in the club starts slamming their beers back, running to the stage, slapping a dollar bill down and putting the empty can on top of it. Then I saw Blondie's trademark for the first (of many!) times: she went down the stage, picking up each beer can and crushing it between her breasts. I was laughing so hard I messed up the song. Good times, good times.

Holy hell!! There's Blondie!! She's on this episode!! The beer cans can't be far behind
LOL! Went there a few years ago with friends celebrating a birthday....It's the place for 'shoe show' performers when they retire. The night ended at the Cheetah Club VIP Room.....can you say complete opposites!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #312
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Good morning Ga. peaches and peeps!

Gorgeous day here and hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I just want to mention the "Frida and Diego" installation at the High Museum is well worth the visit. This particular show will only be in Atlanta and they did an extremely good job bringing it all together.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #313
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Introduction

Officially saying hello to all of the Georgians out there....HI!

Meri
Old 03-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #314
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Georgia peaches and Georgia peach pits!!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:55 AM   #315
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Have a great weekend GA. It's beautiful...you have to love our state!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #316
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Southland in the Springtime.....

Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and tonight's rough weather isn't too troublesome. I had the opportunity to spend the better part of the weekend in Madison. The weather was to die for and so much starting to bloom....Carolina jasmine, forsythia, daffodils, tulip trees, redbud trees and the Bradford pears just popped overnight it seems. Of course being the small town there was a fish fry put on by the volunteer fire dept., I stopped at Miss Lola belle's house and picked up a dozen fresh eggs (leaving my cash contribution inside the old Maxwell coffee can by the back porch) so we could make a pound cake to go with the fried chicken and hush puppies later in the day. I happened to attend a church service Sunday morning at Madison Baptist. History has it that Sherman did not burn Madison as his good friend from West Point days hailed from the town. The good General did stable his horses in the church basement and there is still a small pile of old leather riding equipment in the far corner, long dry rotted. The wine (grape juice) of the Lord's Supper was served in a silver pitcher over 100 years old. The preacher talked about all those who came before us who had been served from that pitcher, and all those who will come after us. He spoke how one is no more or less important than another in God's eyes. It made me think about how far we have come, and how very far we have to go....as a gay community, as a region, as a country and as a world. But watching all the small acts of kindness that weekend, I believe we will get there...and I trust our journey, and my own. Being Southern...it's a good thing.

Katniss~~(now popping a Zyrtec as the pollen onslaught has begun)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #317
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Hey y'all!

For those who haven't been subjected to my whining lately, you probably don't know I've had pain and limited movement in my right shoulder for the last 4 months. I'd like to say it's from throwing Superbowl-caliber touchdown passes or a fastball that broke the speed gun...but no. Apparently I'm at the age where severe injuries occur while I'm sound asleep.

Anyway, time didn't help. Neither did a shot of cortisone or 2 months of physical therapy. So last Thursday, I had surgery. It turns out I had a tear in my supraspinatus muscle, which is one of the muscles that make up the rotator cuff. Now I'm on the mend, but it's slow-going, and I've got a SERIOUS case of Cabin Fever. I hope to be back at work on Monday- daytime TV is DEPRESSING!! (What's most depressing is that I was kind of getting into today's 8 hour marathon of Tabitha's Salon Takeover...)

Bunny and Clyde are still around! I snapped this picture from my carport door a few nights ago- they were scampering around my bike, but of course by the time I got the camera, they were headed back to the open road. Check out all the bunny prints in front of the bike! Born to be wild, indeed.

Hope everyone is well... Deb, take care of yourself while you're taking care of Ethan, okay?

Old 03-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #318
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

i sure am trying JD. Sorry to hear about Your shoulder.. i know how much is stinks being stuck inside all the times. Hope You heal really quickly..
oooo that Your bike? *smiles*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #319
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
i sure am trying JD. Sorry to hear about Your shoulder.. i know how much is stinks being stuck inside all the times. Hope You heal really quickly..
oooo that Your bike? *smiles*
Yep, and it's for sale. Wanna buy a bike?

Btw, no need to capitalize pronouns with me... makes me feel like I'm reading the Bible!!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #320
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey JD: Get better soon, with that shoulder!!
I agree, that IS a nice bike!! Looks like mine did...Suzuki Boulevard? Mine was a C50 Cruiser.... I miss it BUT all it took was the ONE debilitating accident and I was done!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Hey y'all!

For those who haven't been subjected to my whining lately, you probably don't know I've had pain and limited movement in my right shoulder for the last 4 months. I'd like to say it's from throwing Superbowl-caliber touchdown passes or a fastball that broke the speed gun...but no. Apparently I'm at the age where severe injuries occur while I'm sound asleep.

Anyway, time didn't help. Neither did a shot of cortisone or 2 months of physical therapy. So last Thursday, I had surgery. It turns out I had a tear in my supraspinatus muscle, which is one of the muscles that make up the rotator cuff. Now I'm on the mend, but it's slow-going, and I've got a SERIOUS case of Cabin Fever. I hope to be back at work on Monday- daytime TV is DEPRESSING!! (What's most depressing is that I was kind of getting into today's 8 hour marathon of Tabitha's Salon Takeover...)

Bunny and Clyde are still around! I snapped this picture from my carport door a few nights ago- they were scampering around my bike, but of course by the time I got the camera, they were headed back to the open road. Check out all the bunny prints in front of the bike! Born to be wild, indeed.

Hope everyone is well... Deb, take care of yourself while you're taking care of Ethan, okay?