Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 03-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #321
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bunny business....

JD....Spring is here so please keep us posted if any little bunny babies appear! I guess you are all set for Easter!

Deb...still sending positive energy and light to you and Ethan. Hang tough.

BK...saw your post on how well your students did in the competition! Congratulations!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week! Almost every room in my house has fresh flowers from my yard....wahoo for Spring!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #322
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

Katniss~~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 05:45 AM   #323
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia

Happy Easter! Have a great day! Umm tommorow is April Fools day! (watch out)
Old 04-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #324
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Happy Spring!

Good morning all you fine Georgia peaches and peeps! Also a good morning to all you visiting this thread from other states. This is the South, we are friendly like that!

Hope everyone is having a glorious week. I am happy to report 289 of the 300 tulip bulbs I planted last fall are in full bloom. Gorgeous!

I am less than happy to report there is so much pollen in the air I could build a sandcastle. Seriously, even my hair itches.

Anyone have anything fun planned for this week or spring in general? Lots to do in the South!

Katniss~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #325
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Hey y'all.. just thought I'd share that recently Tybee Island(the beach in Savannah, GA) recently announced first annual Gay Days for the weekend of May 3-5. If anyone is interested in going, let me know. C and I would enjoy meeting up.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #326
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Hey y'all.. just thought I'd share that recently Tybee Island(the beach in Savannah, GA) recently announced first annual Gay Days for the weekend of May 3-5. If anyone is interested in going, let me know. C and I would enjoy meeting up.
Oh how great is that? I am already booked that weekend but I certainly hope some folks from here get to attend!

This thread is getting quiet again.....we need to make some noise!

Katniss~~
Old 04-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #327
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Well... it was bound to happen.

There are baby bunnies in the neighborhood. Three have been sighted and reported so far: a white one, a brown one and a black one. I haven't seen any myself, but I'm on the lookout!

Unfortunately, the neighborhood cats are on the lookout too. A neighbor told me she saw one baby rabbit get away from a stalking cat by going through the chain link fence (it's small enough to fit through the gaps). I put the word out that I'd take any babies that could be caught. Katniss, I might need your help finding homes for them!

Hope everyone is well... diamondrose, have fun in Tybee!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #328
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Bouncing baby bunnies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Well... it was bound to happen.

There are baby bunnies in the neighborhood. Three have been sighted and reported so far: a white one, a brown one and a black one. I haven't seen any myself, but I'm on the lookout!

Unfortunately, the neighborhood cats are on the lookout too. A neighbor told me she saw one baby rabbit get away from a stalking cat by going through the chain link fence (it's small enough to fit through the gaps). I put the word out that I'd take any babies that could be caught. Katniss, I might need your help finding homes for them!

Hope everyone is well... diamondrose, have fun in Tybee!
Well, raise your hand if you didn't see *that* one coming! (looks around, no hands raised.) Of course I will help you find them homes! Maybe you can catch them in a humane trap? Dang I hate the thought of cats getting them. It won't be quick.

Deb, Hope Ethan continues to improve and he can make it home soon!

BK, Glad your students are doing so well in competitions. I am also too polite to mention I can hear you counting down the rest of the school year all the way over here.

Duchess, Where are you pretty lady? You have been too quiet for too long!

diamondrose, Hope ya'll have fun at Tybee!

meridiantoo, Just because you are new does not mean you are allowed to be quiet.

Strongbutch, Congrats. on your up-coming move and the accepted photo submissions to the gallery in S.F.C.!

If anyone is interested....the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is offering season tickets at 40% off (Yo-Yo Ma will also be returning for a special performance.)

The Atlanta Botanical Garden tickets went on sale for the Concerts in the Garden. Interesting lineup but my pick is Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin in August.

Ok, I just covered "arts" so someone else can cover sports and misc. entertainment.

Hope all are having a good week!

Katniss~~ (I want a baby bunny....))
Old 05-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #329
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Classical Music + Piedmont Park + Free=Awesome!

If anyone is interested~~

After a six-year absence, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra will return to Piedmont Park for two free concerts in the Promenade area in May.

Principal Guest Conductor Donald Runnicles will lead the first concert at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 17, and ASO Music Director Robert Spano will conduct the second at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 23. Both performances will take place in the Promenade area in the northwestern part of the park, adjacent to the parking deck behind the Atlanta Botanical Garden.

Note the tickets are FREE but you need to reserve them in advance! They go up for grabs Friday May 3rd at 10:00 a.m. and you may access the link from the ASO website.

Katniss~~(this has been a public service announcement...
Old 05-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #330
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation
Default more bunny tales...

So yesterday I was leaving work at 7:30 PM. I had just stepped out the door of my building, and what do I see on the sidewalk 30 feet away from me?

A brown rabbit. Just sitting there, like he was waiting on me to get off work so we could go hang out.

I whipped out my iPhone and snapped a picture, which caused a security guard to appear behind me. "Now, you know you can't be taking pictures here," he said in an exasperated tone. I had made him get up from his desk inside, and he wasn't happy about it.

"Look! It's a rabbit!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I see, but you can't be taking pictures."

"But it's a rabbit!" I said again, and pointed for emphasis.

His expression shifted from exasperation to curiosity. "Where are you from?" he asked. He had decided I'm from a place with no rabbits. Mars, maybe.

"I'm from here!!" I chirped. I was still giddy from the sighting, and couldn't seem to dampen the enthusiasm from my voice.

He laughed, shook his head, and said, "Well, I must be a country boy, because I don't get that excited about a rabbit." I wanted to tell him, "you don't understand, they're following me to work now!" But even in my heightened state of excitement, I knew that's not the sort of thing I should tell a security guard at my workplace.

As a peace offering, he told me, "you know, there's a whole family by the lake. I've seen the babies hopping around, they're cute. You should go look." I thanked him for the information, and promised I would.

But I won't. Canadian geese are also living by the lake right now, and those things terrify me. Make one wrong move, and my last wildlife sighting would be an angry blur of feathers and beaks. "Another casualty of killer Canadian geese," the headlines would scream.

It might make a good picture, though.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #331
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Here's the latest news from Bunnyland- taken this morning.

In non-rabbit news, anyone going to Southeast Leatherfest? (or maybe it is related, it's hard to keep up with the latest kink)
Old 06-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #332
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Bunny tails....

JD.....Ok, so how many bunnies *do* you have in your neighborhood? Did any of the babies make it? I am so jealous!!!!!

The Georgia thread sure is quiet these days. Anyone home? I'll make some sweet tea and I found the BEST buttermilk biscuit recipe ever! Better than grandma's! (shhhh! Don't tell!)

Also, it feels odd that Atlanta Pride is in the fall. Like we are out of step with everyone.....

Katniss~~(had biscuits with honey this morning....yum-o!)
Old 07-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #333
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
JD.....Ok, so how many bunnies *do* you have in your neighborhood? Did any of the babies make it? I am so jealous!!!!!

Katniss~~
At the risk of turning the Georgia thread into the Rabbit-Obsessed thread (oops, too late), here's the latest from Bunnyland. Thanks for asking, Katniss!

Bunny has had two litters that I know of. No sightings of the first litter...but the second litter...well, that happened in my back yard. I saw this spot of dark fur shoot behind my recycling bin, and 20 minutes later, looky what I found!

And how does the baby bun get on with the chihuahua?

So far so good.

Hope everyone's having a great summer! (and staying dry)
Old 07-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #334
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

JD....That is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! Are you keeping him? Say "yes" so I know it is out of harms way!

Dang it now I want a bunny.

How is everyone? This thread got soooo quiet!!! We should plan a Ga. gathering in the fall when the weather cools. We could do our own cookout at one of the local parks or somewhere.

Katniss~~
Old 07-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #335
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Yes wayyyy too quiet!! And yessss to the get together! That sounds like so much fun!!
JD, love the bunny info and videos!
Comeon Georgia peeps.. lets get together yeah yeah yeah.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #336
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Hellloooooo!!! Anyone home in this thread? What happened to all the Georgia peeps?

Also, on the off chance J.D. sees this...how go things in the world of bunnies? Did you find the little fella a good home?

Katniss~~
Old 09-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #337
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

GA is on my mind. .

I am headed to Chatahoochee Hills for the rest of the week! I'm going to the TommorrowLand event, Mostly for work but some for fun.
Anyone going? The weather looks good at 80's and partly cloudy and 60's at night so I should be good working all day and camping at night.

I also get to Tifton once in awhile to pick up my daughter who lives in AL to bring her to FL for a visit. .
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #338
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Where the hell is everybody?????
Old 06-21-2014, 07:28 PM   #339
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My first official post in what is now where I hang my hat....Georgia. Another state I can say ohj about such and such south of Atlanta instead of such and such west of Chicago lol.

Been here a couple of weeks which means I am not adjusted to the heat yet but thankful to be out of a city where it rains all the time but not one thunderstorm in the 18 months I was there. Where is the fun in that?

Hi everyone
Old 06-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #340
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
My first official post in what is now where I hang my hat....Georgia. Another state I can say ohj about such and such south of Atlanta instead of such and such west of Chicago lol.

Been here a couple of weeks which means I am not adjusted to the heat yet but thankful to be out of a city where it rains all the time but not one thunderstorm in the 18 months I was there. Where is the fun in that?

Hi everyone
Welcome to the south KnightsBlade! It's not hot yet...just wait until August. Every body part you have will sweat morning, noon, and night. It's better than being cold though!
Charmingbutch21 is offline   Reply With Quote