Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 08-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #141
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss765 View Post
Ok....I just covered gay arts/culture this weekend. Someone else jump in with "sports" and "nature."
Nature: I plan to encourage the black widows that live in my back yard to find another back yard to live in. I intend to do this with pesticides, demolishing the rotting planter that they currently live in, performing elaborate spider hexes, or some combination of the three. I plan to look silly as hell with my jeans stuffed in my socks while I do this. I also plan to swat at myself, and spaz out at the tiniest crawling sensation. I may even emit shrieks that I don't recognize as my own.

I hate nature.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #142
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Plans are still developing...but looks like its going to be a great weekend!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #143
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tonight: (Sports!!) Fast Forwarding through DVRed Olympics so that the wife doesn't have an aneurysm because of how full the DVR is (forget the fact that she has 50 hours of NCIS stashed on it).

Tomorrow: Figure out how I can make a "chips and sandwich" family gathering into a low calorie / low simple carb experience. Then go to said family gathering and pray no one brings up Chik Fil A (no one = brother).

Sunday: Celebrate the wife's birthday which means doing anything she wants to do.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #144
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Nature: I plan to encourage the black widows that live in my back yard to find another back yard to live in. I intend to do this with pesticides, demolishing the rotting planter that they currently live in, performing elaborate spider hexes, or some combination of the three. I plan to look silly as hell with my jeans stuffed in my socks while I do this. I also plan to swat at myself, and spaz out at the tiniest crawling sensation. I may even emit shrieks that I don't recognize as my own.

I hate nature.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Too funny! But really, the Brown Recluse scares me. A friend in N. Ga. had her 5 year old bitten by one and the girl ended up needing skin grafts, etc. Be careful!

Katniss
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #145
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Tonight: (Sports!!) Fast Forwarding through DVRed Olympics so that the wife doesn't have an aneurysm because of how full the DVR is (forget the fact that she has 50 hours of NCIS stashed on it).

Tomorrow: Figure out how I can make a "chips and sandwich" family gathering into a low calorie / low simple carb experience. Then go to said family gathering and pray no one brings up Chik Fil A (no one = brother).

Sunday: Celebrate the wife's birthday which means doing anything she wants to do.

Awwwww.....love the Sunday plans! Tell her "Happy Birthday" from the rest of us. (like how I just totally appointed myself spokesperson for this thread....yeah, give me and inch....)

Katniss
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #146
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Sat. afternoon...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!!!

Rock on Ga. peaches and peeps!!!

Katniss

The Following User Says Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #147
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Shaking my head....

Well, well, well....leave ya'll alone for a few days and this place goes back to crickets and lightening bugs.

(grabbing broom, opening windows....turning on music and airing the place out)

Tawse...how was the birthday for your wife? Are you sending any of us leftover cake?

JD...please let everyone know you are alive and the spiders did not carry you away nor did you succumb to pesticide fumes, etc., etc. (we also really want to know if one got on ya' and you screamed like a girl?)

bkisbutchenuff....hope you had a great "last hurrah" weekend before getting back to the rat race!

Claybaby....*sigh* I reaaally hate to admit this...but after my latest shop at the farmer's stand...S. Carolina peaches trump Ga. peaches hands down. (looks at floor in shame as Ga. is peach state...)

Katniss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #148
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
JD...please let everyone know you are alive and the spiders did not carry you away nor did you succumb to pesticide fumes, etc., etc. (we also really want to know if one got on ya' and you screamed like a girl?)
I survived...though the task isn't complete. I've got two wood planters, both old and rotting, the ideal home for black widows (one should never ever ever ever carry in firewood for the first fire of the season after the wood has been sitting outside all summer without fully inspecting it for black widows!!)... I sprayed down the inside of the planters with pesticides...and not one...not two...but three black widows came charging out of their hidey-holes. I didn't scream because 1. I anticipated their appearance and 2. I was standing 4 feet away (the pesticide container has a battery-powered dispenser!!).

I soaked the monkey grass on the outside of the planters with pesticide as well, in case any spiders tried to make a break for it. I'll spray it again this week, and demolish the planters this weekend.

I've got a cold now... or maybe it's from inhaling all the pesticide? No idea where I picked up the cold, I'm such a hermit, and nobody I work directly with has one. Of course, I do work with diseases for a living. Oh well. Hope everyone is well.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #149
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

<<snip...snip>
Quote:
Well, well, well....leave ya'll alone for a few days and this place goes back to crickets and lightening bugs.

Claybaby....*sigh* I reaaally hate to admit this...but after my latest shop at the farmer's stand...S. Carolina peaches trump Ga. peaches hands down. (looks at floor in shame as Ga. is peach state...)

Katniss
aww Katniss, that is okay! Don't feel bad. I know SC peaches are incredible!
BUT YOU, my dear, DO have "the Varsity", the Big Chicken, and Pappadeaux's!!!! smiles
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #150
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say.. the peaches here are usually awesome, but this year the peaches suck!(just my opinion) On the other hand, the nectarines have been awesome this year!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:01 AM   #151
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Tawse...how was the birthday for your wife? Are you sending any of us leftover cake?

Katniss

Left over cake? LOL I actually only had the tiniest of slivers... I had salad for dinner instead of their mega sandwiches they were making.. I think I did pretty good. Got enough cake to taste and not enough to spin off into a sugar induced frenzy chased with a coma. lol

Her birthday was good - we basically didn't do much of anything. Went to Longhorn for dinner (my reason for not going crazy the day before) and then went home and watched the olympics.

We're gearing up to head to canada... timing couldn't be better. I need a break from the south.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #152
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default Good morning!!

J.D.---ha ha ha ha! So *that's* what the funny green haze hanging over the city is about....pesticide fumes!
Don't feel bad...I once went to a cabin with some friends and was soooo proud of rockin' this L.L. Bean look...pink plaid flannel shirt, new cute suede hiking boots...totally had the "outdoor" look going on. So went to help bring in some firewood (fine...one log), pulled it off the top of this pile and I kid you not a MOUSE (!!!!!!!!) came flying (yes...they fly!!!) out at me! I did in fact scream like a girl, the dog freaked and took off down the road and I doubt whether an olympic sprinter would have bettered my time back to the cabin. When critters come flying at you it's too much nature for this girl!

Claybaby....I will concede defeat on the peach war. S. Caroliona...OMGosh! Eat over the sink awesomeness! (Oh...and sugarbaby watermelons....nature's candy).

Don't forget we have Mary Macs! Oh...and almost every single ethnic restaurant on Buford Hwy. Plus Southern Sweets for the best apple pie on this earth....(don't get me started....)

Everyone have a great day!

Katniss (still waiting on all those birthday people to send cake!!!)
Old 08-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #153
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default No cake...frown

Quote:
Left over cake? LOL I actually only had the tiniest of slivers... I had salad for dinner instead of their mega sandwiches they were making.. I think I did pretty good. Got enough cake to taste and not enough to spin off into a sugar induced frenzy chased with a coma. lol

Her birthday was good - we basically didn't do much of anything. Went to Longhorn for dinner (my reason for not going crazy the day before) and then went home and watched the olympics.

We're gearing up to head to canada... timing couldn't be better. I need a break from the south.
Awww...that sounds nice...sometimes the quiet "just be" times are the best. I am envious of the Canada trip as sounds lovely. I heard (???) it is supposed to get cooler the end of this week (hallelujah!)

Have you ever been to a website called Sparkpeople? It's free and they have some really, really good and healthy recipes. (hope it is not against rules to reference a website here).

Katniss
Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 AM   #154
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default peaches..

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
I have to say.. the peaches here are usually awesome, but this year the peaches suck!(just my opinion) On the other hand, the nectarines have been awesome this year!
I know! Drought? But S. Carolina has more or less the same conditions. I am lucky because I go to this little independent produce stand and the owner is great. I bought some Ga. peaches 2 weeks ago and she asked how they were and I said they were "fine". She then grabbed my arm and steered me to the S. Carolina peaches. Apparently her husband goes up there and buys on the weekends. They are da' bomb!
But hey....we have the best pecans hands down!

Katniss

p.s. Sooo glad to see another femmie post here. I was feeling lonely...
Old 08-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #155
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Just peeking in....

I'm not from Georgia or the south. But my 2nd ex-wife is Southern. I whole heartedly admit to a huge attraction to Southern ladies. The protocol. The vernacular. The accent. Oh, damn, that slight, soft sweet drawl. Atlanta is on my to do list.
I apologize in advance if I sound like a male chauvinist pig. I'm truly not.
But I will admit to being somewhat shallow. ;-)
Old 08-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #156
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I'm not from Georgia or the south. But my 2nd ex-wife is Southern. I whole heartedly admit to a huge attraction to Southern ladies. The protocol. The vernacular. The accent. Oh, damn, that slight, soft sweet drawl. Atlanta is on my to do list.
I apologize in advance if I sound like a male chauvinist pig. I'm truly not.
But I will admit to being somewhat shallow. ;-)
Boy when you come to Atlanta you're prolly in for a surprise... and those stereotypes are prolly gonna be "gone with the wind" lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #157
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Boy when you come to Atlanta you're prolly in for a surprise... and those stereotypes are prolly gonna be "gone with the wind" lol
Damnitalltohell.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #158
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Damnitalltohell.

LOL a small town in the south may get you closer to that stereotype.. but then you get the likelihood for the other stereotypes. Racism, Religious intolerance, homophobia...

So if you stay "inside the perimeter" you'll get a lot of people who weren't born in the south - and those that were have very little if any southern accent (because we grew up around so many different accents). And if you go OTP (outside the perimeter)... well. Some people do what they can to avoid it. lol Personally I live OTP, but I definitely find myself "keeping an eye open" more than I did when I lived ITP.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #159
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

yessss, to MaryMac's!!!! How could I FORGET??!!
Yes, I hear you on the pecans, too!!!
As for any of my "leftover" birthday cake..well, we had cupcakes...just a couple...soooo, none leftover, here...so sorry...next year then? smiles...
hey D.R. good to see you here, too!!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #160
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I know! Drought? But S. Carolina has more or less the same conditions. I am lucky because I go to this little independent produce stand and the owner is great. I bought some Ga. peaches 2 weeks ago and she asked how they were and I said they were "fine". She then grabbed my arm and steered me to the S. Carolina peaches. Apparently her husband goes up there and buys on the weekends. They are da' bomb!
But hey....we have the best pecans hands down!

Katniss

p.s. Sooo glad to see another femmie post here. I was feeling lonely...
My partner has been getting our peaches at a little produce stand somewhere in south carolina. Those are the best peaches I'v had this year!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post: