Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 06-19-2010, 04:50 PM   #1181
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

its a cinch.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #1182
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
Boy the dating scene is hard!

Are there threads here looking for dates?

I am going on a few dates soon so wish me luck!

Sigh - I wish it was easy.

Good luck. Be careful out there!

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #1183
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

................WELL GOOD LUCK MISSY, ITS AS EASY AS YOU WANT TO MAKE IT................gj
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:14 PM   #1184
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

The Box has to be one of the weirdest movies I've ever scene.
Interesting concept
Old 06-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #1185
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default Movies and coffee

Well if anyone is near Philly - let me know.

I am going to see Toy Story tomorrow with friends. So that leaves me with Sex and the City, Killers, Take me to the Greek and the A Team. Skip the A team!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #1186
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
The Box has to be one of the weirdest movies I've ever scene.
Interesting concept
A friend saw that movie and said the exact same thing about it
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:48 AM   #1187
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good luck!

Good luck, Lotus! I think much depends on where you live and if you're willing to have a LDR! Be careful out there-remember the story of Little Red Riding Hood!
Namaste,
Lady_Wu

Quote:

Old 06-21-2010, 05:23 AM   #1188
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

The dating scene sure is hard!! I have a date with a women from Jersey in a week see what will happen we both have a lot in common so that is good. she seems very nice though I hope it works out its been a long time since I dated...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #1189
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Well, I never made it to that party. Had been having some asthma trouble for a while, but sat it got so I was having trouble talking, so after work I stayed home. Sunday it continued to get worse, not eating etc, so around 4 I decided to go to an urgent care clinic for a breathing treatment, so I could avoid the er. They started the breathing treatment and I passed out. Next thing I know I'm on an ambulance ( so much for avoiding the er lol). Seems I was having all the symptoms of a heart attack. They kept me overnight for monitoring, but my heart is perfectly fine. Appears it was a combo, of asthma, stress, and not eating. Threw everything out of wack. So they sent me home yesterday with antibiotics, steroids and a new blood pressure medication. I took today off to recoup.. thank God I did.. slept for 14 hours. lol Gonna work my part time job tonight because its very easy and I can bring my clients home here for part of the time. So almost as relaxing as staying home. Hopefully I will be rested enough for work tomorrow. lol
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #1190
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

take care of you, ruthie.
diet, nutrition, relaxing are imperative.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #1191
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Thanks Jet..
Old 06-22-2010, 11:46 AM   #1192
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Well, I never made it to that party. Had been having some asthma trouble for a while, but sat it got so I was having trouble talking, so after work I stayed home. Sunday it continued to get worse, not eating etc, so around 4 I decided to go to an urgent care clinic for a breathing treatment, so I could avoid the er. They started the breathing treatment and I passed out. Next thing I know I'm on an ambulance ( so much for avoiding the er lol). Seems I was having all the symptoms of a heart attack. They kept me overnight for monitoring, but my heart is perfectly fine. Appears it was a combo, of asthma, stress, and not eating. Threw everything out of wack. So they sent me home yesterday with antibiotics, steroids and a new blood pressure medication. I took today off to recoup.. thank God I did.. slept for 14 hours. lol Gonna work my part time job tonight because its very easy and I can bring my clients home here for part of the time. So almost as relaxing as staying home. Hopefully I will be rested enough for work tomorrow. lol
I hope you're feeling better. Lung stuff is a pain to deal with. I have C.O.P.D and asthma so can empathise wholly.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #1193
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default RE: COPD

Ruthie, Incubus:
I can sympathise w/both of you. I have COPD, too. I just stop breathing sometimes. Not fun. I'm glad you're feeling better.
Namaste,
Lady_Wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I hope you're feeling better. Lung stuff is a pain to deal with. I have C.O.P.D and asthma so can empathise wholly.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #1194
Bad Bad Boi

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Bad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Glad you are feeling better!
You know what they say...

Never get too tired
too hungry
too lonely

Moderation in all things...

A philosophy which definitely ehlps keep us sane...

Peace and Blessings,
Bad Bad Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #1195
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boi View Post
Glad you are feeling better!
You know what they say...

Never get too tired
too hungry
too lonely

Moderation in all things...

A philosophy which definitely ehlps keep us sane...

Peace and Blessings,
i keep hearing this word "moderation"
does not compute
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:15 AM   #1196
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
Ruthie, Incubus:
I can sympathise w/both of you. I have COPD, too. I just stop breathing sometimes. Not fun. I'm glad you're feeling better.
Namaste,
Lady_Wu
I can definitely relate to Ruthie and anybody else that has lung problems I have bad asthma and when I get sick its worse so they put me on steroids too. I take Advair for daily control but sometimes it just doesn't seem to work for me. (((((Ruthie))))) feel better soon!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #1197
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
Ruthie, Incubus:
Namaste,
Lady_Wu

It really is quite unpleasant isn't it. I try not to whinge too much because I've caused it myself by being a smoker. After a chest infection I thought was going to kill me not so long ago I got scared enough to finally give up smoking. Day 58 and counting!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #1198
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

I have asthma it was bothering me this morning after walking the dogs maybe the humidity or pollution I live in Northern NJ which is close by NYC so that could be it but I'm moving soon so I won't have to deal with winter anymore. Got really sick this winter for like two weeks straight, on prednisone and antibiotics, can't take the cold anymore!!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #1199
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Ive had asthma for years,had it as a kid then it went away till I was in mt 30's when one day it took me down and I spent a week in the hospital geting over the attack.Now I finaly am on advair along with an inhalar called pro air.I still have probs with it in hot or cold weather,today I got up and was out of the house by 9:30 puting out job apps but bytime it got to ten I was off someplace that was hotter than hell..I really didnt think I was going to make it back to the car and the ac,I did but my lungs feel pretty sore at the moment but not something I need to see a doc about.Tomorrow I have an appoint with my doc he is prolly going to blast me for being out in this 101 weather.I shouldnt be smokeing again but stress got to me,I know I just have to NOT smoke cause its not good for ppl with asthma.Years ago I was on some meds with steroids in it which caused me to blow up like a baloon,the doc said the meds im on dont have steroids but im wondering if hes lieing like a dog.With all the exersise I get and watching my diet I should have lost more weight.Aftre I see my regular doc I go to the orthopedic to see what he can do for my neck/back injury..I want this thing thats eating me alive to get lost and leave me alone to live a normal life if possable..or close to it if I can.You all take care with the weather like it is..just too hot .
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:13 AM   #1200
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Thanks every one. I am feeling much better. The meds have kicked in and I actually had energy last night.. first time in over a month I felt normal.. relatively speaking lol. Still gonna take it easy during this heat wave though 5 days of over 90 degree heat and it's not suppose to end til tuesday. urrggggg. No outside activities for a while I'm afraid.

Lipstixgal.. walk your dogs as little as possible before 10 am. My allergist says thats when the most pollen is around.

Hope you all are doing well in this heat!
Have a wonderful day folks.
Ruthie

Tags
age, good news for once, mature