Notices

Old 09-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #1241
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default I need an alka-seltzer...I can't believe I ate the whole thing...

Carne guisada en adobo, rice, potato salad and a cherry 7-up.
Oh and cake for dessert...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #1242
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

lime green jello. Hopefully without the big chunk of glass I discovered was missing from the bowl after almost of it was wrong.....

but I was hungry and didnt pay attention to details...
Old 09-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #1243
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Having gone to tea with some femme friends in the afternoon, and craving more, I got home and baked orange cranberry scones, and had two with tea for dinner, with a small Roquefort/cucumber/pear sandwich. Satisfying! (The tea place was more of a Starbucks type place, but for tea, - ArgoTea - , and not a proper tea salon, so the offerings had not included scones).
Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:19 AM   #1244
Shi

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

Shi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST ReputationShi Has the BEST Reputation

Well thats a good question.Since its 5am I guess i should decide what I plan on having before I leave for work. I think I'll have bbq chicken with a baked potatoe and a nice salad to go with it. Yup thats what I'm having,now I'm hungry.
Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:02 AM   #1245
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Well its a little early but maybe spaghetti with meatballs and a salad and veggies to go with!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #1246
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default stir

miso soup

stir fry prawns in ginger-sesame oil with sprouts
carrots and zucchini

with pan seared scallops in butter (love butter)

baby bok-choy salad with ginger-mint roasted sesame oil
dressing

no more seafood for a long while, will miss it

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #1247
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Her scrumpdillyicious lentil soup!
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #1248
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't know what to have for dinner but I'm hungry already waiting for a little bit to have some pasta and salad!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #1249
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Pan seared scallops with fettucini and greek feta with cherry tomatoes and basil.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #1250
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Baked potato

Packed with everything.It is the speciality of the farm and all I can manage these days.
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #1251
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

kfc mashed potatoes and gravy

fruit popsicle for desert

water for beverage...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #1252
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hot dogs cookd on the grill fully loaded...ummmm
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #1253
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

well the woman of the house fixed steak,cauliflower,and the 2 of us made mashed taters--seems the kids like mine better than hers(but dont mention that to her) so me and the prince had steak and potatoes and the boss and rooster had all 3............and i must say it was DEEEEEELICIOUS!!!!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #1254
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Christie made a great comfort dinner last night.. Northern beans, collard greens, smoked pork chops and cornbread... so tonight, I get leftovers! This is the kind of stuff that is always better the second day so I am a happy camper!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #1255
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
dont care, just dont hurt yourself.
Relationship Status:
Engaged

coach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputation

hamburger steaks with rice and....wait for it....GRAVY!!! Doc is a damn good cook. We balance out cuz she can comfort food the crap outta anything, I OTOH cook more exotic stuff like curry and teriyaki pork chops!...I'm hungry! Is dinner ready yet?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #1256
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Well see what had happened was........Im having left overs. Cause I don't know how to cook in small portions and I have a few choices in the fridge I need to weed down.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #1257
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My dinner tonight.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #1258
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Stop the presses!

cara is cooking and hasn't burned down the kitchen. Yet.

Easy peasy: spaghetti with meat sauce and peach crumble for dessert.

That is all.

cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #1259
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Seasoned Rice with spinach, add shrimp...

YUM-o
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #1260
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Huevos ranchero
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food