Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 08-01-2010, 07:33 AM   #1401
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Atlanta Butch, I know what you mean about leaving all your friends and family to be with that special person who turns out to be not that special...been there...done that. I find that dating sites are full of people who just want to play head games not to mention charge ridiculous prices just for those head games
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #1402
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Atlanta Butch, I know what you mean about leaving all your friends and family to be with that special person who turns out to be not that special...been there...done that. I find that dating sites are full of people who just want to play head games not to mention charge ridiculous prices just for those head games

me too... over and over and over ....it's starting to make me crazy!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #1403
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes.....just once for me. But once was enough......

I actually moved to Atlanta! Home again now in Austin, Texas.....and thank God for that!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #1404
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
me too... over and over and over ....it's starting to make me crazy!
Don't want to be misunderstood... I haven't moved for anyone... learned NOT to do that from my lesbian sister who did.... I just keep finding women who play games... again and again and again.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #1405
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Folks I havent moved for anyone,to many of my friends have and it been a total disaster for them.Playing mind games it one of the worst things anyone can do to another person...yep they are players who get god only knows what from useing other ppl.LDR's have been not to good for me either,so far anyway.So far I have made it to this point in my life ..after I wised up about
really beleaving what ppl say and do,do they mean what they are saying or is it just for the moment...mostly for the moment I think.I really try not to judge ppl cause of this but I am carefull just the same cause I do know not everyone is like this..I hope.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #1406
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I don't do LDR's either and I'm not moving for anyone either, dating sites suck because most people are not really that serious about meeting someone I think they are just looking!! I'm on several dating sites and I mean nothing has happened!! I even on a Jewish one and have not met anyone there!! Some people are close by too a town or two a part and have not wanted to contact so I give up. I'm moving to Florida I think in October where the sun shines all the time maybe something will happen down there!! I hope so.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #1407
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I don't do LDR's either and I'm not moving for anyone either, dating sites suck because most people are not really that serious about meeting someone I think they are just looking!! I'm on several dating sites and I mean nothing has happened!! I even on a Jewish one and have not met anyone there!! Some people are close by too a town or two a part and have not wanted to contact so I give up. I'm moving to Florida I think in October where the sun shines all the time maybe something will happen down there!! I hope so.

I just moved to Columbia SC (mainly because of economics) and haven't met anyone...granted I haven't been looking either. I hope you do better in sunny Florida!
Old 08-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #1408
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Fly by to say hey. everyone have a good night
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #1409
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I just moved to Columbia SC (mainly because of economics) and haven't met anyone...granted I haven't been looking either. I hope you do better in sunny Florida!
How is the economy down there and the weather?? Not a definite on Florida yet but want warmth and sun!! Hopefully there will some butches but don't know I think its an age thing too. I'm 52 but look really young so I really don't know what to think but it gets lonely sometimes with just school and internship!!

Good luck Cuddly you deserve the best!!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #1410
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
How is the economy down there and the weather?? Not a definite on Florida yet but want warmth and sun!! Hopefully there will some butches but don't know I think its an age thing too. I'm 52 but look really young so I really don't know what to think but it gets lonely sometimes with just school and internship!!

Good luck Cuddly you deserve the best!!
The economy in SC isn't that bad, but you have to remember that I'm originally from Washington DC so almost anything is better lol But seriously, the economy seems pretty good. The weather is really nice, during the days its in the mid 90's or so. There's some humidity but it doesn't seem to be that bad.
I agree with you, I think its an age thing. I'm 48 and look younger than I am. I do totally understand about the lonliness...I love my 4 cats but there's times when I need more...
Old 08-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #1411
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
The economy in SC isn't that bad, but you have to remember that I'm originally from Washington DC so almost anything is better lol But seriously, the economy seems pretty good. The weather is really nice, during the days its in the mid 90's or so. There's some humidity but it doesn't seem to be that bad.
I agree with you, I think its an age thing. I'm 48 and look younger than I am. I do totally understand about the lonliness...I love my 4 cats but there's times when I need more...
So the economy isn't that bad so you are working?? That's great. Don't know how the economy is in florida either and as far as finding butches or gay people is hard unless I go into the city, New York that is which is very expensive and very time consuming like 45 minutes plus cab or train....I try to attend the butch femme social but the people are not too friendly to be frank!!! Its very conservative where I live in Northern NJ, so that is not good. I too love my two dogs but gosh I need something. One woman contacted me through some dating site but never got back to me..I didn't do anything but never heard back!! Its frustrating to be honest.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #1412
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
So the economy isn't that bad so you are working?? That's great. Don't know how the economy is in florida either and as far as finding butches or gay people is hard unless I go into the city, New York that is which is very expensive and very time consuming like 45 minutes plus cab or train....I try to attend the butch femme social but the people are not too friendly to be frank!!! Its very conservative where I live in Northern NJ, so that is not good. I too love my two dogs but gosh I need something. One woman contacted me through some dating site but never got back to me..I didn't do anything but never heard back!! Its frustrating to be honest.
I'm still looking for a job (i'd saved up some money to live on for awhile). I remember the subway rides when I lived in DC and cab prices were ridiculous. The butches and femme's that i met were rather cliquish. We didn't have socials like you all have in New York. I know the price to live in New York is sky high. I've totally given up on the dating sites, it seems like people are just there to play games or so how many females they can get in contact with and have no follow through
Old 08-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #1413
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
I'm still looking for a job (i'd saved up some money to live on for awhile). I remember the subway rides when I lived in DC and cab prices were ridiculous. The butches and femme's that i met were rather cliquish. We didn't have socials like you all have in New York. I know the price to live in New York is sky high. I've totally given up on the dating sites, it seems like people are just there to play games or so how many females they can get in contact with and have no follow through
The dating sites are ridiculous, I never did anything to that woman she just never contacted me just said she was going on a business trip for 3 weeks yeah right and would get back to me..that never happened. Yes the butch-femme socials are very cliquish to say the least and expensive to go into the city all the time. Good luck on the job search that's hard to do I will be doing that once school is over which is in September I really don't want to work in the internship place its all paperwork and I' m a medical assistant I can draw blood, do Ekg's do vitals etc etc etc..so the place I'm at right now would be a no go for me and the people are not friendly at all. In fact the people in NJ are not that friendly at all!!! Very snobbish and snooty too that's not for me!! The JEWISH dating site I'm on haven't got one date out of it. I'm going to cancel my membership I think!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #1414
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning its Monday...... and i have come across something that leads me with a question for the day.....

.....Why is there a Y12 National Security Complex ... outside of Knoxville,TN.. hmmmmmmmmmm is the goverment concerned about something??
dating sites........
im on some...... and there r just not many butchies/TG types there.... cept for one... and then there is PlentyofFish..... its ok .. but still..
i dont hardly go browzin thru any of them much anymore...... why??
anyways... gotta git ........ bbl..
have a good day everyone..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #1415
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

las68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputation
Default yeppers!

I agree, dating sites suck! I unfortunately did move for a relationship. I left Georgia for Arkansas. things didn't work out, but I love this area. I'm close to Little Rock, but the dating world here isn't that great. It's sooo political here almost like you have to know someone to know someone. I hate cliques. I know things will get better one day. I'm wishing on every star and following every rainbow.
las68 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to las68 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #1416
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

strangest thing happend today.......
ya know.. last week sometime... i was poking around the internet, and looked up...... truck driving for celeberties/concerts etc.....
and it came up with several companies and what the qaulifcations are and such... ok .. just lookng courious....
i get these tarot card reading things coming to my wall on FB ... and just about every reading or every other one.... its gives u like 3 a day i dont know why... but it keeps telling me of change, changes, etc...
well.... i had a load I took to canada friday, while i droped it off, (Panther who i work for) sent me a message to pick up another load which was 20 miles away, up north of Toronto, it was stage stuff for .. Metallica..(it was dragons , lazers, war tanks and fogg stuff..) and I thought??? yeha.. this is awsome.. cuz most the time , cept sometimes i haul car parts. so this was cool... and wierd that I got a load like this , cuz i have not mentioned anything about this story to anyone.. of doing the search for trucking companies/jobs doing this sort of thing.
soo ok i get here..... just east of Harrisburg Pa where im droping the stage stuff at some sort of warehouse storage place they have here..
well here were all these other trucks here with trailers with other major concert stuff.... with a couple companies names on the trucks i seen on line.
well after sitting there waiting for someone to unload my truck and listening to these trucker guys talk there stuff and all ...one of them who seemd in charge of several trucks, walked away then came bk a lil later and asked for info about my truck and owner... and wants to se if he can hire my truck for hauling ahhhhhhhhhh concert stuff.... heh.. says they need some smaller trucks like mine.... now how wierd is that???

Old 08-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #1417
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaButch824 View Post
this is the 3rd time I tried to reply to a post and it posted somewhere else
this is getting aggravating.
(((((((((((((((AltantaButch)))))))))))))))
hate it when that happens.. lol

Old 08-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #1418
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Change

I think that that is SOOO great that you may have a new job moving concert stuff...that sounds like it would be great better than trucking Car parts. I hope that it works out for YOU and Best of luck.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #1419
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
strangest thing happend today.......
ya know.. last week sometime... i was poking around the internet, and looked up...... truck driving for celeberties/concerts etc.....
and it came up with several companies and what the qaulifcations are and such... ok .. just lookng courious....
i get these tarot card reading things coming to my wall on FB ... and just about every reading or every other one.... its gives u like 3 a day i dont know why... but it keeps telling me of change, changes, etc...
well.... i had a load I took to canada friday, while i droped it off, (Panther who i work for) sent me a message to pick up another load which was 20 miles away, up north of Toronto, it was stage stuff for .. Metallica..(it was dragons , lazers, war tanks and fogg stuff..) and I thought??? yeha.. this is awsome.. cuz most the time , cept sometimes i haul car parts. so this was cool... and wierd that I got a load like this , cuz i have not mentioned anything about this story to anyone.. of doing the search for trucking companies/jobs doing this sort of thing.
soo ok i get here..... just east of Harrisburg Pa where im droping the stage stuff at some sort of warehouse storage place they have here..
well here were all these other trucks here with trailers with other major concert stuff.... with a couple companies names on the trucks i seen on line.
well after sitting there waiting for someone to unload my truck and listening to these trucker guys talk there stuff and all ...one of them who seemd in charge of several trucks, walked away then came bk a lil later and asked for info about my truck and owner... and wants to se if he can hire my truck for hauling ahhhhhhhhhh concert stuff.... heh.. says they need some smaller trucks like mine.... now how wierd is that???
Good luck to you Morningstar!!
Old 08-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #1420
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating sites ....

My take on the dating sites is that they are meat markets.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, good news for once, mature