Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #842
Daktari

.......her
Old 02-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #843
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

...My mud-puppy turned into one big walking snowball collector!! (wish I could post a pic of him with the snowballs stuck to his underarms and belly.) ..... I hope the little old lady next door has her nephew come help soon or it will take us till spring to shovel her out....

another thing not far from thought...all the families, disabled persons, elderly and anyone else hit hard this year financially and struggling.. yet (greedy and unconcerned) Pennsylvania government officials saw fit to de-regulate the electric companies and give us a rate hike of 30% and the new mayor is raising the water/sewer and trash bills, but our Governor chose to decrease the Energy Assistance Program...the same Governor that made state employees work WITHOUT getting paid... how are some people going to make ends meet this winter? Wish I were a caseworker again...at least then I felt like I could do more to reach out and help...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #844
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A special event planned for this evening.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #845
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have so much on My mind right now, where do I even begin?

1) I got laid off from work almost 3 weeks ago now, and after the promise the company had made to Me about the job being a secure one I'm back on the unemployment list

2) I saw the anasthesiologist this week, and got approved for surgery. I had My gallbladder removed almost 20 yrs ago now because of stones, and was told that it had been completely removed. Now over the last year or two pain had started developing again and after a cat scan it showed that the neck and top part of the gallbladder is still in Me, and now has a stone in it. The only way they can remove it is to cut Me open, again, so now its just waiting on them to schedule a date and time (who knows when thats gonna be)

3) My future is pretty much on hold right now; I can't look for a job because I don't know when My surgery is, and I don't wanna find something and maybe have to leave it a few weeks or couple months later

4) I have some big decision to make about My life and where its going, and I admit that it scares Me *BUT* I'm turning 30 in March so I just gotta pull up My big boy boxers and deal with it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #846
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I had plans for tonight, but they obviously have been canceled due to the snow. Plus I feel blah. I think we will be stuck inside for a few days.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #847
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My poor ferals out in this snow even though I have provided shelter. How long are we going to be stuck inside until this snow clears.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #848
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Mardi Gras.... countdown T minus 4 hours.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #849
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

nutter butter.

nutter butter.

nutter butter.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #850
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
nutter butter.

nutter butter.

nutter butter.
GAWD I love those things.

Addictive, I tell ya.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #851
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Reason #1,394 why the internets kick ass:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6IeASZZf1c"]YouTube- Annoying Orange Saw[/ame]
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #852
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

My "to-do" list for today is on my mind:

1. Clean kitchen
2. Take Christmas crap out to garage
3. Work on guest room so I can actually get some guests in there
4. Ride "The Cunt" (i.e. my exercise bike)
5. Make something yummy for dinner
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #853
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'd make the cunt cook dinner after all the pain.
Just saying.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #854
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I feel congested and phlem-y, but not flu-like.

This in-between possible sick and not sick is pretty annoying.

Though, it did give me an excuse to lay in bed ALL morning.

My honey made me coffee and breakfast. Now she is at the gym and I am trying to get my ass outta bed. It's really proving to be a challenge

Later, I am making a carrot walnut spice bread for a potluck dinner tomorrow...where I hope there will be no football
Old 02-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #855
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
I feel congested and phlem-y, but not flu-like.

This in-between possible sick and not sick is pretty annoying.

Though, it did give me an excuse to lay in bed ALL morning.

My honey made me coffee and breakfast. Now she is at the gym and I am trying to get my ass outta bed. It's really proving to be a challenge

Later, I am making a carrot walnut spice bread for a potluck dinner tomorrow...where I hope there will be no football
If there is indeed football there?
Sneeze on the carrot walnut spice bread in protest.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #856
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is much relieved after getting this house cleaned, laundry done, sheets changed, puppies fed, music downloaded, and now I just need to figure out what to wear tonight. Now what is on my mind: I get to see the chica at a party tonight and wanna look good!

I think I need a nap. I have been WAY too domestic today!!
Old 02-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #857
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
2) I saw the anasthesiologist this week, and got approved for surgery. I had My gallbladder removed almost 20 yrs ago now because of stones, and was told that it had been completely removed. Now over the last year or two pain had started developing again and after a cat scan it showed that the neck and top part of the gallbladder is still in Me, and now has a stone in it. The only way they can remove it is to cut Me open, again, so now its just waiting on them to schedule a date and time (who knows when thats gonna be)

Sorry I had to quote My own self here ........ I had My first gallbladder surgery *10* years ago, NOT 20 *smacks forehead*

Gotta watch My spelling more before I hit "Submit"

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #858
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default thinking....

..."shoulda moved to Hot Springs VA...shoulda moved to Hot Springs!"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #859
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
If there is indeed football there?
Sneeze on the carrot walnut spice bread in protest.
Or, hold it hostage
Old 02-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #860
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

how many times is my dog going to need to go outside in the next hour? She went out 4 times in the last hour...and no, she isnt sick. Nightime seems to be the time she likes to Pee..I swear she holds it all in just to go outside at night...