Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #1081
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Gin, and how it goes with juice.

Or not.

Discuss.
O. You're drinking tonight.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #1082
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Opera in Turbo mode doesn't redraw or work well. Images appear pixilated
But, opera is fine!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #1083
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Ez made cran-orange scones with an orange-juice glaze. so yum.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #1084
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Kids grow up and leave so quickly. If I'd known that mine would do that, I would have spent way more time just enjoying them.

I miss my kids.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #1085
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

my mom..... missing her alot today... I dreamed of her twice this week. And it was so real. Like she was there. And it always leaves me heart broken for days.....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #1086
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
BornBronson,

From one diabetic to another, put down that pastry. Last I heard they were not sugar free. Unless otherless, go ahead and eat it. And make sure you post your blood sugar here. We all want to see what it is. No fibbin'.

Mr. Wood and Rosie
aka Dino's Dad
It's hard to lay off the sweets Andrew,i'm trying.

My sugars read 190 this morning without breakfast.Happy?,lol

I ate white rice last night,could be why it was high.

I hate needles.

BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #1087
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I hate needles too. I despise needles. And I am fuckin' tired of the finger sticks. I am really tired of those sticks. I am so hoping the glucose watch comes out asap. I will be the first one in line for that.

190 is not a good number. Just keep at it bro. I am between 68 to 97 most days. Stick with the brown rice, not white.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #1088
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Amen Andrew,amen.

Ok,brown rice next time.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #1089
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I dreamed there was a rain storm with thunder included but when I got up this morning, R assured me it was no dream

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #1090
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN WINGS not only are they on my mind but they will soon be on my plate. Yes on the outside grill it is that warm here today
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #1091
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

The weather has spoiled yet another Sunday I was supposed to hang out with her. Haven't seen her for over a week now and I am not happy about that.

I am ready for the sun to shine and the temp to be over 60....hell, I would take temps over 40 right now!!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #1092
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

A friend....
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 05:21 AM   #1093
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Coming to terms with things in my life and facing my personal demons. Recognizing and admitting that I am a food addict, an emotional eater and the need to remind myself of this daily and not just occasionally.

Bringing my self sabotage to an end and overcoming the fear of success and of being thin. My fat has been my armour - protecting me from failure, from the expectations of others and my demons.

I will win!

I WILL win!

I WILL WIN!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #1094
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Falling on the dam ice...

Two bum shoulders..

I've always been grateful for being ambidextress.. When I permantly messed up my right shoulder, I just switched to my left arm... No problem..

Now my left shoulder is out of commision as well..

sigh.. A dyke with two bum shoulders.... Not a good thing.. not a good thing at all..
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #1095
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyn View Post
Falling on the dam ice...

Two bum shoulders..

I've always been grateful for being ambidextress.. When I permantly messed up my right shoulder, I just switched to my left arm... No problem..

Now my left shoulder is out of commision as well..

sigh.. A dyke with two bum shoulders.... Not a good thing.. not a good thing at all..
commiserations...I'm ambidextrous with two bum shoulders too - sucks huh!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #1096
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

People being un-invited to a wedding. The pain.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #1097
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default ????

A new hair pomade I got last night. It's called d:fi. As in I defy you to try and hold my unruly hair in place. Wondering if it will work for me.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #1098
no1sBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever drops your jaw
Relationship Status:
Prowlin' for Femmes

no1sBoi is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

Hi all,
I just found the site, and want to get actively involved, but first, I'd like to check out the membership. Any recommendations for friendly, age-appropriate (I'm 60) Femmes I might look for who post frequently/chat?
Thanx!
Back later~~~TJ
no1sBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to no1sBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #1099
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1sBoi View Post
Hi all,
I just found the site, and want to get actively involved, but first, I'd like to check out the membership. Any recommendations for friendly, age-appropriate (I'm 60) Femmes I might look for who post frequently/chat?
Thanx!
Back later~~~TJ
Welcome to the Planet TJ, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here....

Here is a thread called The Loft ~ for folks 40,50s and older.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...highlight=loft

Just jump on in and start posting... you'll have friends here before you know it.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #1100
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

what "needing time to myself" really means.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote