Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

That I should get off from the computer and go watch coronation street with the husband of mine. I do love the soaps here!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #11042
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

This is the weirdest apple pie recipe I have tasted.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #11043
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What's on my mind...
how nice a nap would be right about now. Unfortunately, napping on the job is probably frowned upon

Get your company to buy a nap pod!

http://www.fastcoexist.com/1680864/t...-age-nap-pod#1
Old 03-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #11044
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how money follows money.........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #11045
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,540 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

On my mind...

How I can smell cupcakes thru the kitchen window as I continue to sit outside and enjoy the evening breeze.

Psst...double butterscotch cupcakes, the flavor for Saturday.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #11046
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Today was fantastic and amazing and full of laughter, even with the difficulties from this evening.

Absolutely fantastic.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #11047
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up sleepster

Im soooo ready to go home and end this 13 hr work night .
The Mrs. RNguy will have a nice breakfast for me when i get home so thats a bonus
Even if its organic vegan stuff its the sweet thought and act
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 01:57 AM   #11048
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

a little bit hurt and sad but that's ook i'll get over it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #11049
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

How nice it feels to have friends who can help make sense of everything *S - tattoo designs included, for example.

I am thinking about everything at once - life, traveling, appointments, business details, the weekend, potential creative patterns for next week, etc. but my mind is really calm. I like this feeling.

Of course, now and then that all gets overrided and all I can think about is how delicious this food is going to taste.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 11:25 AM   #11050
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

An upcoming trip for work. The other 4 that have to go in the alternate weeks are dreading the trip. I am looking forward to going and consider this another accomplishment. Besides who doesn't love Music City?? Banker's clothes during the day, cowboy boots n Levi's at night

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #11051
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I want a movie day! I think I will run out to get some snacks and have one
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #11052
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Term starts in 2 days.
She is.
Next week...hopefully....is.
Plans.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #11053
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation
Default PISSED

I am so livid right now due to the opening sentence in an article I am supposed to read for class

"When cousins do more than kiss"
by Anthony Layng
"NOW THAT same sex marriage increasingly is becoming acceptable in the U.S., might not incestuous marriage be next? Both have been condemned by legal sanctions and religious beliefs. However, since these are subject to change, what is to prevent first cousin marriage from gaining popularity?"

I sent a message to my professor stating it's offensive, insensitive, prejudice and verging on hate speech and I am considering reporting her to the board at my college for allowing such an article to be a required reading.

ANY THOUGHTS?
Old 03-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #11054
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
I am so livid right now due to the opening sentence in an article I am supposed to read for class

by Anthony Layng
"NOW THAT same sex marriage increasingly is becoming acceptable in the U.S., might not incestuous marriage be next? Both have been condemned by legal sanctions and religious beliefs. However, since these are subject to change, what is to prevent first cousin marriage from gaining popularity?"

I sent a message to my professor stating it's offensive, insensitive, prejudice and verging on hate speech and I am considering reporting her to the board at my college for allowing such an article to be a required reading.

ANY THOUGHTS?
Is this the professor's writing, or are you reading articles of all different viewpoints? I think that's part of college; exposure to opinions you don't like or find reprehensible.

Many books have been protested or banned at some point, but are still studied even in high schools or younger.

I know it was hard to read, but perhaps that's the point-to enrage and discuss. If we read only what we agreed with, didn't make us think, and didn't rile up emotions, that's not really worth the cost of the course.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #11055
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
On my mind...

How I can smell cupcakes thru the kitchen window as I continue to sit outside and enjoy the evening breeze.

Psst...double butterscotch cupcakes, the flavor for Saturday.
Those sound delicious!!!
Old 03-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #11056
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
Is this the professor's writing, or are you reading articles of all different viewpoints? I think that's part of college; exposure to opinions you don't like or find reprehensible.

Many books have been protested or banned at some point, but are still studied even in high schools or younger.

I know it was hard to read, but perhaps that's the point-to enrage and discuss. If we read only what we agreed with, didn't make us think, and didn't rile up emotions, that's not really worth the cost of the course.
Well I guess it bothers me because it was completely unnecessary for the point of the article. the topic is kinship and the entire article was about marrying within the family/incest, and when the comparison is made between same-sex marriage and incest with no further discussion on the former topic, I think its bordering on prejudice to include such a biases comparison.
I fully believe in freedom of speech but I also believe in my own freedom to report my feelings about it, if I choose to.
Its something I have to think very hard about I agree with you and definitely like things that open my mind and make me uncomfortable.
I am torn and angry. need to pause. thanks for your reply
Old 03-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #11057
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Butterscotch meringue pie fresh from the bakery, daydreams, childhood memories, my walk through the park and how lucky I am!

What else is on my mind? *breathes in* I am happy and on my way to living my dreams.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #11058
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Thanked 21,374 Times in 6,724 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i read somewhere that someone was done.......and while it fine to feel you are done (with a task or whatever)..the universe usually has other ideas..good ones hopefully
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #11059
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post

by Anthony Layng

ANY THOUGHTS?

I'm with you, KC. It's infuriating, the excerpt you posted.

It's also an irresponsible use of logic to forward an argument.

Sometimes A=B and B=C so A=C on a certain mathematical level but it's invalid to apply that algorhythm to human situations.

Equating gay marriage to incest or bestiality just because they all have in common, having been or being illegal in one system at one time in history is irresponsible.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #11060
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
What will life bring one year from now......
I predict cohabitation on a much more permanant basis! ;-) I think by then we will have turned this chaos into some order.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post: