Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-29-2014, 05:10 AM   #121
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Can the new season of AHS hurry up already!!!??
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #122
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes,hurry up an start.I have read everything that's been on yahoo about the show and it's gonna be good.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2014, 08:03 PM   #123
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

October can't come fast enough, I have seen who the cast is so far and I am excited!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 07:38 PM   #124
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone watching the new season? I watched the first three episodes on Amazon today and had no idea a creepy clown was involved! Talk about scary!! His face is so gross and his clothes disgustingly dirty that it just adds to his creepiness! I hate clowns!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 07:53 PM   #125
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I hate clowns but only the ones who go to children's bday parties.

I love all the first 3 seasons and this one I am still piecing together!

However I can't wait till Lilly Rabe comes back to reprise her role as the nun!

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 12:36 AM   #126
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have been watching it,the first show I thought was a bit over done with the clown,I could do without him all together.This new show hasn't really grabbed me yet and I am not sure it will cause i'm not running home from my regular night
pool games to watch it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #127
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I just got done watching tonight's episode and I have to say I haven't been too impressed with this one or last weeks either for that matter. Next week, the show may be a little better.... hopefully.

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #128
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I haven't gotten a chance to see tonight's episode but will watch it later and come back and say how I feel!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 10:20 PM   #129
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I haven't gotten a chance to see tonight's episode but will watch it later and come back and say how I feel!
What did you think of last weeks show?

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 10:23 PM   #130
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
What did you think of last weeks show?
I was kinda shocked but I am starting to see what might happen, further in the show, this season. But still trying to piece together other events!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 08:36 PM   #131
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Anyone watching the start of the new season Hotel?

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #132
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I still haven't watch the new show ( Hotel) as much as I would like to. Last season was just to crazy weird for me, this time it looks like much the same.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:38 PM   #133
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I loved it but I am partial to being loyal to this show LOL

I love me some Sarah Paulson!

Can't wait to see the next episode next Wednesday!

Albert Einstein
Old 10-14-2015, 08:39 PM   #134
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Bump bump bump

Albert Einstein
Old 08-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #135
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Favorite Comedy

Been watching since day one.So far season 2 has been my favorite.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 11:11 AM   #136
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
Been watching since day one. So far season 2 has been my favorite.
Me too. So excited for this season! My favorite was season 3, Coven. Just a little over a week to wait!
Old 08-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #137
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

I watched a little of the first season. Tried to watch the last season and was not a fan. I am hoping this season is more to my liking.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:39 PM   #138
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

The first season was the best for me.. the rest.. meh......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 06:06 PM   #139
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default AHS; Cult

Here is a little more about this coming season w/ a really good trailer video: https://www.autostraddle.com/america...e-ryan-391450/

From the page: I am pleased to announce that finally my life story has been adapted for the screen: in the seventh season of American Horror Story, entitled “Cult,” Sarah Paulson will play Ally, a lesbian living in Michigan who is horrified when Donald Trump wins the presidential election. As a lesbian (currently) living in Michigan who was horrified when Donald Trump won the presidential election and then became president, I have only this question: how do I make the first ten seconds of this trailer my bio for all my social media profiles? Allison Pill will play Ally’s partner, Ivy, who will be sporting a grown-up edition of an alternative lifestyle haircut. It appears Ally and Ivy also have a child, a solid social circle of stylish lesbian friends and a large home. Furthermore, Ally is being haunted/stalked by that godforsaken clown that keeps showing up in AHS and ruining my life.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:28 AM   #140
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Here is a little more about this coming season w/ a really good trailer video: https://www.autostraddle.com/america...e-ryan-391450/

From the page: I am pleased to announce that finally my life story has been adapted for the screen: in the seventh season of American Horror Story, entitled “Cult,” Sarah Paulson will play Ally, a lesbian living in Michigan who is horrified when Donald Trump wins the presidential election. As a lesbian (currently) living in Michigan who was horrified when Donald Trump won the presidential election and then became president, I have only this question: how do I make the first ten seconds of this trailer my bio for all my social media profiles? Allison Pill will play Ally’s partner, Ivy, who will be sporting a grown-up edition of an alternative lifestyle haircut. It appears Ally and Ivy also have a child, a solid social circle of stylish lesbian friends and a large home. Furthermore, Ally is being haunted/stalked by that godforsaken clown that keeps showing up in AHS and ruining my life.
Not another clown !??
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: