Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Doing right now

I am sitting here sipping on an ice tea with lots of lemon and ice. I am a happy camper today. I GOT MY HAIRCUT in a backstreet barber for only $20. Most are charging 35-65 cause they are taking a chance on getting fined if caught. It has been hell here since Dec. wanting this cut and its cutttttt. Happy Butch.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 06:14 PM   #3502
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am multi-tasking. I am listening to music, nibbling on my pizza and catching up on here.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 06:31 PM   #3503
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sipping a strawberry margarita, wine style. Feet up. Watching Luxury Little Homes. In my world, it's still daylight out at 8:30.

Catching a buzz and reading posts.

Relaxing evening.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 01:27 PM   #3504
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the first 2 episodes of ALONE I DVR it and watch when I can

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 02:57 PM   #3505
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking at the jewelry that I brought home with Me today that was My Mom's My sister and I went through My Mom's jewelry box. Talk about emotional. There were earrings, pins, necklaces, bracelets, brooches, - all sorts of pieces - some that Myself and My siblings gave her over the years - some that was My grandmother's (her Mom's). I swear when I look at these pieces I can remember when I purchased it - what it was for (holiday or just to say I love you).

I reminds Me of those shows where you see someone touch another article of clothing or a piece of their jewelry, etc. and they can feel the memories from that item rushing through them. That is how My sister and I felt today.

So right now I am just sitting here feeling all of that emotion - and smiling - and feeling so blessed to have the family I have - even when there have been moments of being driven crazy by their actions and I am sure they would say vice versa.

Oh and I am always trying to decide what to have for dinner - whatever it is I will have to go out get it or get stuff to make it. It is 5pm so I should probably at least get a rough idea going.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 04:36 PM   #3506
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm eating and trying to decide what to do over the next 29-ish hours. There's lots to do so I have to prioritize things.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 07:48 PM   #3507
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Catching up on the last season of, This Is Us.

Yes, there are tears.
And this is how I spend a Saturday night 😊😪

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 04:50 AM   #3508
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Doing right now

It is almost 7 a.m. just got up from a fairly good nights sleep (finally). Having my breakfast of a carrot muffin and coffee. Cloudy and cool at the moment. Just finished watching news.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 06:19 AM   #3509
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, given I did not sleep well last night and to add to that insult- I woke up at 3:30am and could not go back to sleep. So - I decided to get My place cleaned - swept and mopped, did dishes, laundry is in the dryer, put in My grocery delivery order and it is only 8:14am. (laughing).

I just had a thought pop into My head - I now realize why I can get stuff done in a snap at home - but at work - things do not go that path. It is simply because we rely on too many other people in that chain to do their part to make sure the project gets completed and on time. Here - at home - at 3:30am I am pretty limited as to who I have to rely on - and depending on the situation - that is a good thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 06:52 AM   #3510
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Right now, there's a load of linens in the wash, the cats have been fed and are tearing the place up zooming around and I'm contemplating breakfast.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 08:41 AM   #3511
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Continuing the sad/happy tears from last night. Watching, This Is Us.

All while just finishing up a pair of capris.

Can I just say... the writer(s) for this show is an amazing story teller.💝💝💝

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2021, 12:59 PM   #3512
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Doing right now

Listening to the thunder and watching the rain pour straight down in rivets. Sun is coming through the clouds. What a beautiful sight. Nature giving the earth and total washup. I love it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2021, 05:16 PM   #3513
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sipping ice tea, loving that feeling of something cool after a dental appointment. J forgot to cancel at the college and I didn't want the student left hanging. A cleaning there is inexpensive and why not make life a little easier when I go in for my appointment with the hygienist at my dentist's latter this month. It didn't happen often to me in clinical but when it did grrr. I didn't do dental but I imagine it's the same for anyone needing to get their check offs - supremely inconvenient!

I was fortunate. The students were a week from graduation. Mine had been an assistant for over 20 years before deciding, after her sons were on their own, it's my turn now. So she was flawless, enough so that J and I did lunch immediately after. Anyhow skying down from that, getting ready to do some online shopping and working on some sugar free Jello J made me, 2 kinds and some sort of don't know what it is whip cream filling but it tastes good to use on both. So working on typing this in between bites of that.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2021, 07:22 PM   #3514
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I was listening to the biggest loudest thunder. It poured super hard, but now its passed. It's the little things that you wished would last longer.

It's a lovely reminder as I hear the rumbles drifting away.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 07:04 AM   #3515
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Right now I am looking out the window of My home office - and wondering when the storm is actually going to start. The super dark clouds have arrived and I think Mother Nature is out there trying to make her mind up on when to start and how long should it last.

I love how it feels right before a storm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 06:18 PM   #3516
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just gave Milo a snack. Now I am doing laundry and watching HomeTown.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 06:25 PM   #3517
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
I just gave Milo a snack. Now I am doing laundry and watching HomeTown.
Home Town is good but Unsellable Houses and Bargain Block are great! Right now I'm taping Unsellable Houses to watch later tonight. Unfortunately Bargain Block just wrapped up their season last week.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 01:37 PM   #3518
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I'm enjoying my day off.
So far..the dental appt was a mix up..whew
I'm in my sewing room, alternating clothes to fit better. I'm not ready to give up my fav tops/pants just yet. Elastic in waist bands, shorter hems, new buttons. Taking most of this stuff in. I'm not ready to look frumpy. In due time! Lol lol

Also having a P!nk, All I Know So Far, concert!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2021, 12:14 PM   #3519
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Cooling down (it's hot outside) and waiting for an appointment to begin. I'm thinking about how lucky I am to have the life I have.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2021, 06:50 PM   #3520
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Relaxing after dinner, listening to River Monsters, watching over all my old dogs who are resting and well taken care of, delighting in the cool air from the ceiling fan over my bare legs. Thinking about tomorrow.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: