Old 10-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #11941
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
The possibilities that spring will bring...new beginnings....decisions to make...travels to undertake....prayers answered....starting over and doing things the right way...reclaiming my life

Love this. I'm feeling similar to this now. I do feel as if I am taking my life back, one day at a time, and it feel marvelous.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #11942
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few things that have been on my mind lately ...........

~ Signing up for the gym again because I wanna truly lose weight this time

~ Closing one chapter in my life to make way for a brand new one

~ How good it feels to be at a job for longer than 6 months and to enjoy what you do as well as the people you work with

~ Looking into the future and how it looks very bright from where I am sitting

~ my mom and best friends who are my world and are the most amazing people in my life

~ Reconnecting with someone who has been utterly amazing to me; allowing my heart to love again and letting Him in was the best thing I could ever have done ........... I can honestly say that I am happy again, floating on cloud 9 and believing in love one more time

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #11943
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My son has an appointment on Tuesday for testing... the second of three appointments that may finally get me a diagnosis of high functioning autism.... and hopefully, the resources to really help.

This trip is long, almost 3 hours drive one way, and I am going up with my mother. I havent had the time to finish ale the paperwork yet and I really just wish I could wave a magic wand at that daunting pile.

I really hope its all worth it in the end.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #11944
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Way too much is on my mind ......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 01:20 AM   #11945
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Sleep ..... Which doesn't seem to be happening

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #11946
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Way too much is on my mind ......
Hope you got some sleep. I finally took a benedryl and that seemed to do that trick

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #11947
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind....

a friend who is ill....just waiting for news...praying all will be well....and soon...

Old 11-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #11948
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's amazing what a good nights sleep will do for your emotional well being & put things back into perspective.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #11949
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #11950
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today would have been my father's 85th birthday.

Rest in peace, Dad. You are loved and missed so very, very much.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #11951
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my body is doing weird things and not in a good way!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #11952
selty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

selty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputation

ARRRRGH I am so tired of pretenders, sometimes I think its better to stay single when living in a small town where people are afraid to admit who or what they are..

I hate having to be someones dirty little secret...

I refuse to be, so if that means being single for life than that's how it will be.

ARRRRRRGHHHHH
selty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to selty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #11953
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I keep going back and looking at the pictures of desd's car they make my heart stop then I look at the guy who she hit the guy who ran a red light and is now fibbing about it.. how my heart stopped when she texted me that she had been in a accident.. how I just had to get to her and hold her in my arms how she was shaking when I got there how I wanted to go confront the guy and now I am pissed more then ever at him.. I have guys at work that are getting the police report for me ASAP.. then I am just glad desd is all right that she is sleeping in our bed safe and sound round and round my mind goes
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #11954
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #11955
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind is just how stupid this movie is. However, I feel compelled to watch it since I recorded it....
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #11956
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

my nephew fell off a roof two weeks ago. he is still in the hospital... he was in icu until two days ago. he was in bad shape with broken ribs and punchured lung.. they have all that stabelized but he has a serious brain injury and just doesn't seem to be pulling out of it. his wife and family that lives close to him are going threw training to learn how to care for him when he comes home... my sister (his mother) called last night to ask if I would be willing to come up there and help with his care. of course I will. the only problem is him and I got into it a few months back ending in him calling me a dyke lesbian, that didn't offend me other than the tone he used and the fact that he wasnt raised with hate.. in fact its just not allowed in our family. he has been hanging out with some people that are haters and taking on some of there habits.. but reguardless ill be there for him and the rest of the family.
he believes he is in a hotel and nothings wrong and wants to go home.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #11957
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Doctor did X-rays and then some today when I went in for a general check-up. He asked if I knew i had a mild case of scoliosis in my spine up between my shoulder blades and said it might explain why I have pain where I do. The weird thing is, well, I have never had to have an X-ray done before so I don't know if this is pre-existing or not. It kind of boggles me but he didn't seem concerned in the least, so..

He did give me some meds - an anti-inflammatory, vicodine and flexirol? I am trying to wrap up my already late homework and submit and hope she will give me an exception, then pop one and hope to be dead to the world.

I need some sleep, and need to get my sugar back under control.

... While waiting in the waiting room, we even settled on a girl's name, and it feels so right to me that it makes me feel all warm, fuzzy good vibes. A boy would be Michael Thomas in lieu of our father's, and a girl would be totally more unique - Taryn Elizabeth. I just looked at the wife and said "Dude, that is a kickass name.. She is going to rock it!"
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #11958
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind...

taking off my rose colored glasses....
Old 11-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #11959
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind

How much pain I am in and the only answer I keep coming back to for how to deal with said pain.....
Old 11-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #11960
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

The French Quarter!