Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 11-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #2541
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Lanterns of Wonder, Peace, Hope, and Healing...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #2542
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~* Theo *~

For Betty ~

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vail of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus; O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

Betty ~ I will surely miss you. I look back on our visits and the laughs we shared.
You were such a beautiful and classy woman, inside and out.
You touched my heart and I loved you so much.
May you rest in peace

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #2543
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

For Theo....

For Cara....

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 11:53 PM   #2544
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Blessings to All for a Peaceful and Thankful week. Family gatherings can get us rubbing up against each other, rub lovingly...Blessed Be
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #2545
Scota_Parisi

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mz.
Relationship Status:
Houston, we have landed.

Scota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I light a candle and say a prayer for my sister in spirit, T, and her family.

Her brother was killed at his home last night. Possibly over drugs. The investigators are still getting all their details together. The guy that attacked him still not found.

It was sad enough to see what drugs had done to her brother's physical appearance. But when he got into the meth and heroin, the flesh melted away from him. Skin and bones.

They have a rough time ahead of them.

"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on Earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
---Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Last edited by Scota_Parisi; 11-22-2011 at 12:26 AM. Reason: verbiage adjustment
Scota_Parisi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scota_Parisi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #2546
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle for my brother... he is very ill and I am desperately worried about him. Pat - I love you, you are challenging and silly, gruff and oh so very human.

ADG

[
Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you...it means that you do not treat your body as a commodity with which to purchase superficial intimacy or economic security; for our bodies to be treated as objects, our minds are in mortal danger. It means insisting that those to whom you give your friendship and love are able to respect your mind. It means being able to say, with Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre: "I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all the extraneous delights should be withheld or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.

Responsibility to yourself means that you don't fall for shallow and easy solutions--predigested books and ideas...marrying early as an escape from real decisions, getting pregnant as an evasion of already existing problems. It means that you refuse to sell your talents and aspirations short...and this, in turn, means resisting the forces in society which say that women should be nice, play safe, have low professional expectations, drown in love and forget about work, live through others, and stay in the places assigned to us. It means that we insist on a life of meaningful work, insist that work be as meaningful as love and friendship in our lives. It means, therefore, the courage to be "different"...The difference between a life lived actively, and a life of passive drifting and dispersal of energies, is an immense difference. Once we begin to feel committed to our lives, responsible to ourselves, we can never again be satisfied with the old, passive way."

Adrienne Rich
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #2547
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

A very dear friend, well, she is family really, is in ICU awaiting her second angioplasty for a femoral blockage. Its impeding circulation to her foot, resulting in purple toes - never a good thing for a diabetic.

Please remember my dear Addie today.

christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #2548
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

I am asking all of you to light candles and remember a dear friend. Some of you may know, Wicked Suzi from the dash site. She passed on today, my heart hurts for missing her.
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #2549
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Addie came through two stints (blockage in each leg) but did lose a blood vessel in her foot. They were able to restore circulation so we are hopeful she will have a full recovery. Please continue to remember her in your thoughts.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #2550
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

For my brother in his time of grief....

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #2551
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

keeping the flames soft, and brightly burning here, always.
for continued healing of heart, mind and soul.
for continued hope in strength, wisdom and truths.
for continued faith in closures, to remain closed-and to never go back.
for continued courage, to fly free from the inside- for myself.

brightest blessings my friends, always... and in all ways.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #2552
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Addie came through two stints (blockage in each leg) but did lose a blood vessel in her foot. They were able to restore circulation so we are hopeful she will have a full recovery. Please continue to remember her in your thoughts.

She is home resting now. Very grateful her son went back to rehab when he did and is available to actually be "present" and help her right now. I will talk with her later when she wakes up... and tell her how I think it is pretty nifty that with the balloon in her foot, she can now "walk on air".. soft smile and a mini-happy feet dance.

Huge heads up for those of us still smoking and especially those with any complications regarding diabetes. I have a quit plan in place and will probably ride her tush as much as I can from a distance to please quit also.

We ( my particular age group) are at that time when our close friends are beginning to feel the pains and sicknesses that come with getting older. In as much as I am able, I will be making greater efforts to be healthier for myself, friends and loved ones.

Thanks for warm wishes for our friend. She means a lot to me.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #2553
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

for my cousin... may she have compassion, may she have peace, may she be filled with love and understanding, may she be free from fear.

greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #2554
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

For Max and his mother.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #2555
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

For friends and family, and for being able to go home when you have had enough.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:50 PM   #2556
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

For the elderly Golden Retriever that SoNotHer found dumped in the park today, unable to lift it's hind quarters.

For SoNotHer who happened to be in the right place at the right time to help the injured dog.

For the dispatch person who found someone to come help when all local animal rescue services were closed for the holiday weekend.

For the officers who volunteered to help on their day off to get the dog to a vet who could help.

And a big FU to the jerkface who dumped the gentle creature there instead of taking him to the humane society 3 miles away from the park, or to a veterinarian.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #2557
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Moving On

RIP Milana.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #2558
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

This is for one of My very best friends, Sharon, who was hospitalized in ICU today after having a major seizure. I don't know anything more at this time but no one can see her right now and I'm gonna be worried sick until I know that she is okay ~ I'm praying hard again for her, hoping she will pull through this :-(

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #2559
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Sending out love and light to all in need this night.

Also asking for a lil energy to be sent my way.
Just got out of the hospital and have a ways to go before I am back to normal.
Need a lil energy and healing to boost me.
Also I may have a blood clot in my arm from IV bursting my vein. Watching it tonight and hoping that is not an added issue...Thanks to all for assisting.
Been a tough battle but will get through it..smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 12:38 AM   #2560
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

I pray for those who need healing as they go through medical challengers, I ask for care for those who have been abandoned, I wish smooth passage for those who have died, and I pray we all have the calm strength to be with these challenges and the people going through them...Blessed Be, Amen, and Ashe