Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #2761
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bernie and Bette

Please put some special thoughts and prayers out there for Bernie. Bernie has been writing to me from her hospital bed about getting help for my estranged wife Peggie, with the insurance and doctors and other helpful hints for Peg. In the midst of what she is going through, she has been thinking of Peg's portable oxygen needs, and sending me info.

Our friend Bernie who lives in Northern Calif. may lose her lower leg if this 3rd knee reconstruction doesn't take hold and the infection doesn't clear. She has been hospitalized for most of the last 10 months due to complications and infections. The original knee replacement was removed, then they put in a plate and no knee, and last week they cleaned that all up and have tried another artificial knee. Bette visits her daily.

She really is in need of prayers and some cheering up. Bette and Bernie have celebrated 37 years together. After visiting Bernie Bette took the train from Sacramento to LA for her nieces birthday. She never drives long distance without Bernie in the car. A bunch of ols friends got together for a pizza party at Peg's. Bette is worried about Bernie, because she is so depressed over this 3rd set of complications... and asked that we all stay in touch. I'll get her address for Get Well Cards and let you know.

Best Regards.

Tommi

Last edited by Tommi; 04-19-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #2762
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lady D

You're right, a new day with health restored and you're never alone.
Sending energy and light your way for this day. He'll bring you through it, for you claimed it!
Keep your faith and no running to the forest to hide away

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #2763
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

For Bernie and Bette
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 08:32 AM   #2764
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing Peace, Healing, Restoration, Courage, and Abounding Love to All of Us as We are Present with Our Challenges...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 AM   #2765
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Please send special thoughts my Dad's way.
He is getting his arteries tested today in preparation for open heart surgery.

I love you so much Dad! You WILL get through this and have an even better heart, who knew that could be possible.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #2766
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

For Anya again...I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #2767
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

For Tonya (Apache) and her family
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #2768
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Question

how come i'ma only jus' discoverin' dis lovely thread?!

no matta, i now have a half dozen candles lit fo' ever'one hea...
Old 04-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #2769
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Default Lady D

For continued perfect health
Old 04-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #2770
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Default For Tommi and Peggie

As the winds bring change there is now hopw and with the hope
comes respite. Allowing if only briefly time to regroup.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #2771
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Default Bernie and Bette

For continued strength and energy to get better
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #2772
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Default For Eagle Spirit

As we face this next journey, know you're not alone.
Even as you slumber I watch over you, during the dark moments
i'll be the beacon to light you way and my voice will always soothe you.
For there is no greater faith than love and you're loved.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #2773
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

For Wolfy. R and Wolfy's brother
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #2774
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Candles for Peg~~ Keep the Evil Away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
As the winds bring change there is now hopw and with the hope
comes respite. Allowing if only briefly time to regroup.
Peg's Granddaughte Kristal Rose and her friend Kim drove down to rescue Gramma Peggie. Along w/Great kids Kyle (7) and Avril (4) (who Peg has never seen drove from Nampsa Oregonn. They gave Peggie new life and helped her come back to life, got Peg's son Fred's actions revoked, and all is good so far.

Leia, the grandaughter we raised arrives at LAX Wed.s night.
Many know I have been away, traveling from my work and my house to take care of my ex partner who is very ill, family matters of her cargiving needs since it has been solely me since I took her to the hospital Mid. Sept. She was a heaver smoker and it has taken a serious toll. She is on a Positive Air oncentrator, 4L of Oxygen 24/7, sees heart, lung, eye and primary care Doc's at least once a week. I travel 50 miles round trip form my house to hers. The family is all out of state..Until end of March when her son came, ransacked her house, took her coins and paper money collection, her car, and sent her furniture to Vancouver , WA. and drove her car to his house. His wife had made a lost....He took her to the banks, made himself beneficiary, Power of Attorney, took her to the Auto Club, ordered dup. title. to car, dup. deed to house, closed her PO Box, canceled the gardner meals on wheels, Bottled water, and had real estate agents appraising the house. Giving away hundreds of art books, original oil paintings, and HIS SISTER, HER GRAND AND GREATGRAND KIDS knew NOTHING about what he was doing to this poor sick woman. He had her scheduled for a flight on 4/11/12 and his wife was to pick Peggie up at Portland airport. He had NO Oxygen, No plans to see a Doctor until 4/18, the wife's primary care in WA, A a gynecologist. I called this Doc, dexscibed Peggie's condition, COPD, CHF, bilateral edema of her feet n legs. Doc said she had no idea Peggie was sick, just that her Daughter in Law made the appoint the day I was sitting at Peg's . She would not have survived the flight, or staying in the room he was going to rent to her for $500.oo

Peg was to fly out Wed. the 11th, Salvation Army was to come and clean out the 2,600 Sq. foot house, what they did not take would be left, and he had an 18 ton dumpster scheduled for 3 days that week.

NO ONE KNEW... I made my usual Frida call about visiting and she said Fred is here and he is taking me to his house....NOT..all is okay, for today.

I am late for work, but needed to get this out of my head, and my heat.

Thanks for being there, understanding and the energy and love you have sent our way.

I notified everyone, the Doctor's here, The Doc;s the Gyne said she would refer her to & her case mananger, etc. ALL came to a halt. The Doc's here said they would not realease her, and would see her on her routine appt. May 1. Fred had to cancel the Jet Blue flight from Long Beach to Portland.

AT & T called Sat, to ask where to send the closing bill for her telephone about to be turned off Monday. They have been getting and opeing her mail sine 3/30. Kristal did all the mail changes, Revoked Power of Attorny, and put herself there, and went to all the banks and had him removed as beneficiary. Do ya see how easy Elder Abuse is?

Leai, Peggie and I see an Attorney Friday to see what else she can dp to protect herself. Her case manager wanted to call Adult Protective Services, but she said no. He is not my son anymore. My daughter and my grandkids need to know what their Uncle Fred did to me, so it will stop happening.

Caregive and living at home is her option, and Grandkids agree. Assisted living wouldn't suit her for now.

So, burn the candles bright, surround her with protective light, and strength to heal and to carry on.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #2775
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle for my Dad.
He is scheduled for his open heart surgery tomorrow morning at 8:30.
He Will get through this.
He Will heal and be stronger.
He will have plenty of more time with us.
Have a blessed day .......
Old 04-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #2776
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default For my sweet friend, Debby!!!!

I will be holding you close in my heart & thoughts...please let me know ASAP!!!
Miss Scarlett & I send you healing energies and courage, strength. YOU can do this...fight, girl, fight!!! I love you my friend!! always..Clay
Old 04-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #2777
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default for CID!!!

Celebrate, celebrate, and celebrate some more....sending you big hugs and this flame...dancing in the night..go for it my friend!!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #2778
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Maggie, I JUST went thru this with my Dad. I will say a prayer for complete healing and recovery for your father. It worked for my Dad, and I believe it will work for yours too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:42 AM   #2779
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

For Debby...from Clay and Scarlett...holding you close in love and light...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #2780
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default To Maggie's Dad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: