Old 07-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #3181
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I love the July 4th holiday. Except for the fireworks cause they skeer my pup half to death.
And people in the area are already shooting them off. My poor lil guy is hiding under the bed shaking like a leaf.
I absolutely HATE this time of year because of idiots shooting off the fireworks. It's illegal here to shoot them off before the 3rd of July and after 11pm but they do it anyway and I'll be getting off of work tomorrow at 11pm and have to be up by 5am. I don't foresee a lot of sleep before Monday morning. *grimace*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #3182
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is a long post...sorry but there's a lot on my mind today...

The last 6 weeks or so have been pretty rough for me. Lots of work stress - some real and some my own creation. Forgetfulness and mental confusion worsening gradually reaching a climax last Tuesday. Drove home in tears - so confused and frightened. Not going into detail here - suffice to say I have an understanding of the terror dementia can induce in people.

Met with my doctor Wednesday morning for my regular appointment. Most of the time was taken up with discussion of the last 6 weeks and the events of the previous day. He diagnosed sleep deprivation and exhaustion. Took me off the 5HTP/Carbidopa for the next month and ordered me to get at least 8 hours sleep per night. Had been averaging about 4-5. Possibly too much serotonin but more likely lack of sleep.

Talked with my closest work friend who told me she noticed the gradual onset of confusion, forgetfulness, etc. over the past 6 weeks. (Wish she had asked me about it but that doesn't matter now.) Told her what my doctor said. She agreed to keep me updated on her observations for the next month. She's also a close friend of the boss and yes, I am careful what I tell her.

Boss is on vacation this coming week. Before we shut down on Friday we had a meeting wherein she gave me my instructions/directions for the coming week. Then she gave me a lecture related to an incident from way back in March and told me she did not want any "stupid phone calls" from me (see below). Almost did not have Monday off for the 4th holiday...asked the boss if she wanted me to come in on Monday and she asked if I had plans. Told her I had not planned to go out of town but planned to have the day off because we did last year and because the courts, etc. are closed. She mumbled something like she had not planned for me to be off and I told her if she wanted me to be there I would. Then she decided since everything was going to be closed we'd just consider it a paid holiday.

I think she has just put or reactivated some monitoring/tracking/blocking software or something on my office computer. (One of her previous assistants spent the boss's vacation week online playing games, shopping and job searching.) In the year I have been there the boss has never been on my computer. We are networked so there is really no need for her to use my machine. When I get to work in the morning I open our legal software, check office email, check online court calendars and check our bank accounts online for automatic debits. I go to the court calendars and bank account from the address toolbar dropdown thingy and the same things are always there. Except for Friday morning - on Friday I noticed the last address on that thing was the homepage for our broadband service. I never type that in because I have a shortcut on my desktop to go to the email account. I have nothing to fear from this software because I don't web surf during the day. I check my personal email at lunch and right before I leave but I won't be doing that now - not a big deal. If she wants to track then go for it - I have nothing to hide.

I cut the boss a lot of slack. She has not had an entire week off for nearly 2 years. Also a lot of really bad stuff has happened in her world over the past couple of years: her house burned to the ground killing her beloved parrot (space heater for the bird caused the fire); husband is jerk; daughter going away to college; caseload at work getting heavy and previous assistants have been unreliable; and until recently she was the only income in her family because her husband (an engineer) lost his job in the meltdown. Loads of pressure on her.

Here's what happened in March: On a Friday, naturally, a client caused a huge ruckus at the courthouse that spilled over into our office. The worst had already happened before it landed on my doorstep yet none of that mattered to her. My sin was that I had placed 2 calls to the boss who told me the day before she would be "out of the office" that day. Could not get her on phone. Turned out she had gone out of town, no cell phone signal and no phone where she was. I am no genius by any stretch of the imagination but I do know the difference between "out of the office" and "out of town." I did not learn she was out of town until the following Monday when she came in from Court, asked me to tell her what happened on Friday and then blasted me with both barrells and then threw the empty gun at me. Left me with the distinct impression she lacked confidence in me and my abilities.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #3183
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Happy 4th of July ya'll
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #3184
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default coney island and ...

The Wonder Wheel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #3185
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Wow, ain't you something.......
I used to go here when I was a youngster.............

Playland.

Playland as seen in the movie BIG!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #3186
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Rye playland most recently gained infamy when a kid fell out of the boat on Ye Olde Mill ride and drowned.

There was also an incident of choking on chewing gum.

Dangerous place!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #3187
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Wow, ain't you something.......
I used to go here when I was a youngster.............

Playland.

Playland as seen in the movie BIG!

I used to go there too! Friday nite fireworks and the dragon coaster - and mighty mouse. Paddle boats on the lake.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #3188
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Waffle-House
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #3189
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

A hot girl
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #3190
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Another hot girl...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #3191
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Waffle-House
I LIKE WAFFLE HOUSE!!! YUMMMMYYYY!!!!! YEAH FOR WAFFLES...

Becca.. who is on a sugar high at the moment...

The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #3192
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
I LIKE WAFFLE HOUSE!!! YUMMMMYYYY!!!!! YEAH FOR WAFFLES...

Becca.. who is on a sugar high at the moment...

Yeah for sugar highs!!!!
Maya Angelou
Old 07-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #3193
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Yeah for sugar highs!!!!

lol.. will come crashing down soon..

Old 07-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #3194
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Driving....
Old 07-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #3195
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:

lol.. will come crashing down soon..
uh huh, but it is well worth it!!!! bouncing is fun!!!!
Maya Angelou
Old 07-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #3196
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Hotels with jacuzzi tubs... and hot women..

Old 07-05-2010, 10:50 AM   #3197
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
uh huh, but it is well worth it!!!! bouncing is fun!!!!

The wonderful things about tiggers.. is tiggers a wonderful thing... their tops are made of rubber... their bottoms are made of springs... they bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun... the wonderful thing about tiggers... is hes the only one...

oohhhhhhhhh... you didnt mean that kind of bouncing!!

Old 07-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #3198
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:

The wonderful things about tiggers.. is tiggers a wonderful thing... their tops are made of rubber... their bottoms are made of springs... they bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun... the wonderful thing about tiggers... is hes the only one...

oohhhhhhhhh... you didnt mean that kind of bouncing!!

Actually....i did

*smiles
Maya Angelou
Old 07-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #3199
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I don't believe either one of you
Old 07-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #3200
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
I don't believe either one of you
It's a true story....

T is for Tigger and it is spelled: T I double G ER
Maya Angelou