Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

No spoiler here..

Grrrr....Grey's Anatomy!!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 06:19 PM   #13162
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Absolutely. This is a map where Cuomo has started documenting and tracking hate crimes. Mind you, these are only ones that are being reported and then seen as an actual hate crime. That's a whole other set of issues. Like this woman and the crime against her not being determined instantly as a hate crime.
OMG, how can they NOT?!?!?

I'm officially horrified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
There has been hate long before DJT was elected. That is all I have to say.
True. There was also gasoline and fire for a very long time but it took one person to put them together.

Trump is fuel on the fire of hatred, of all kinds. He does nothing to stop what he started. One day, it will come back to him. Sadly, not soon enough for my taste.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #13163
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

Obama is still in office..why doesn't he do anything about the violence?
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #13164
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
OMG, how can they NOT?!?!?

I'm officially horrified.

True. There was also gasoline and fire for a very long time but it took one person to put them together.

Trump is fuel on the fire of hatred, of all kinds. He does nothing to stop what he started. One day, it will come back to him. Sadly, not soon enough for my taste.

Exactly. It wasn't a perfect world before- not by a long shot. But before this, Trump's name wasn't painted on the churches being burned or being chanted while women and non-white/not hetero/non christian/non "gender conforming" folks (quotes because folks prefer a variety of terms for this area and I'm trying to not be too wordy) are being harassed.

In other news of what's on my mind. I'm glad my daughter asked me to go see a play with her tonight. It was entirely crafted by high schoolers and the script was rather painful. But she knew the whole tech crew behind the scenes and I enjoyed seeing her run off to be with them during intermission and after the play was over.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 09:17 PM   #13165
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Thanksgiving and wondering how it's gonna go. Thinking about seeing my sister and having some one on one time with her.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 09:42 PM   #13166
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Winter weather.......
Old 11-18-2016, 09:51 PM   #13167
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
Obama is still in office..why doesn't he do anything about the violence?
Hey, how about the idiots doing the damage and vandalism NOT do it? How about people taking responsibility and accountability for their own actions?

Oh, yeah. The new president elect says they don't have to. Who do you think a bunch of racist, homophobic, xenophobic bigots are going to listen to? Certainly not the logical, even tempered African American boss on his way out of office.

What would you like Obama to do, Brisa? I honestly want to know.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 07:46 AM   #13168
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Having been sick for months, I have lost an impressive amount of weight. It didnt bother me until I had to go to a doctors appointment and discovered none of the pants I own fit. They either looked like clown pants or they slipped right down to the floor as soon as I fastened them.

So I did an emergency clothes order of multiple sizes trying to find something that fit. I found the general size range but am in between sizes, complicating things.

The nurse suggested I resort to leggins until my weight stabilizes. Leggins? Me? Really? Not my thing but they do fit. Of course I didnt know some leggins come with pockets and some dont. So I bought the no pocket ones. Then I had to buy a purse to carry stuff in. A purse? Me? Oy. I wanted a fanny pack but with surgery, I cant have anything around my waist.

I look in the mirror now and I dont see me anymore. My face is now a combo of my Mom and Grandmother. My body feels and looks foreign and strange to me. It's a very weird and odd thing.

Hopefully, solid soft food will be tolerable soon. Thickened liquids are not my favorite form of nourishment.

Absolutely bizarre experience.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 07:56 AM   #13169
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I hate my once a week (today) job....a lot.

I just pull in and anticipate 4 hours of non literal tooth pulling that results in my also non literal hair pulling.

With any luck I'll have won the Powerball and never have to return again. Ever. Like keep my check even. I won't be back.

Meh
Old 11-20-2016, 08:23 AM   #13170
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Then I had to buy a purse to carry stuff in. A purse? Me? Oy. I wanted a fanny pack but with surgery, I cant have anything around my waist.

How about a small backpack for carrying your things? If a purse isn't your style?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 08:35 AM   #13171
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
How about a small backpack for carrying your things? If a purse isn't your style?

Thanks for the suggestion. Didnt think of that. Doh.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 10:00 AM   #13172
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

We were just reminiscing about our Thanksgiving date, two years ago. We didn't have reservations, it was a spur of the moment thing. We ended up sitting at the bar, eating a family style Thanksgiving meal.

We were still early in our dating, stealing kisses and handholding. We are smiling huge with memories of that day.

And of course he just had to remember the burnt marshmallows last year!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 10:04 AM   #13173
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I hate my once a week (today) job....a lot.

I just pull in and anticipate 4 hours of non literal tooth pulling that results in my also non literal hair pulling.

With any luck I'll have won the Powerball and never have to return again. Ever. Like keep my check even. I won't be back.

Meh
I feel for you, my friend. I have been there too and this new gig isn't turning out as expected. Hang in there!
Old 11-20-2016, 11:24 AM   #13174
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, I went to a gala event. The event was benefiting our one and only true no kill shelter in the area (10 year anniversary). I felt blessed to be around so many generous people.There were several local artist who donated some of their masterpieces. There was this one painting of a large paw and inside of it was an ocean scene (below and above the surface). It was an amazing piece. That painting alone brought in 4100.00.

The food was out of this world with choices of Asian, Greek, Italian, and American. There was an open bar, I MAY or may not have had one too many vodka/cranberry juice drinks (lol)

It was an amazing event! I am looking for to volunteering for this shelter.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #13175
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I feel for you, my friend. I have been there too and this new gig isn't turning out as expected. Hang in there!
They're all pretty much the same when you really get down to it. I can't wait to start and finish school and have a fresh start of things in a newish career. Definitely a step up.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:47 PM   #13176
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Planning a big trip, and taking 2 dogs including all their luggage.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #13177
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

The talk I had with my boss today.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:53 AM   #13178
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Hats. I used to wear them but stopped. I'm gonna start wearing them again. Saw a black hat yesterday that would be cute on me. I'm gonna find one just like it.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 08:41 AM   #13179
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Hats. I used to wear them but stopped. I'm gonna start wearing them again. Saw a black hat yesterday that would be cute on me. I'm gonna find one just like it.

I love hats but don't have a 'hat head'.

I'm deliberating on when to advance into society and the shopping frenzy today. I was lazy on the 23rd, when I should have done it and now I'm here because it needs to be done before the store opening tomorrow morning.

Bah.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #13180
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Too much right now! Time to find my beach!!