Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #1961
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Mardi Gras, need I say more?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #1962
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I was on the go bright and early this morning! Alright so it was kind of overcast, but none the less I went to the farmers market, got my first semi introduction into my travelling barber project, walked for two hours in freezing temps, got my supper made and had a wonderful time in the company of friends!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #1963
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gathered trash
Took cardboard out of our room and moved the mirror there so we can put it up
Cleaned off the bookcase and dusted it
Cleaned off our coffee table
Cleaned out the fireplace
Swept and vac'd foyer and dining room
Took dogs out

Plan to gather up laundry and put by basement door, take clean clothes up, vac the living room.. not sure what more! Maybe load dishwasher?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #1964
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

absa-smurphly nothing of any socially redeeming value. And I'm have no shame in this.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #1965
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

yesterday I cleaned up the flower bed and fixed the stones around it...today I put a layer of mulch down ..but I know I need to keep up the cleaning as the leaves are still tumbling around from other yards. might need a few more bags of mulch to be on the safe side..but it's getting there
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 02:19 AM   #1966
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Charged my mp3 player and added music to it (it was MIA for 2 months)

Took out trash and cardboard

Assembled new vacuum and went four times around living room before I realized it was on high pile carpet.. If I thought it picked up a lot of hair prior, low pile carpet REALLY makes it look all nice and cozy. I have realized I need to vac way more.. dogs are shedding a ton more than I thought!

Organized bookcase more and put outlet covers on outlets in living room that had been overlooked (behind the couch). Need to re-seal the plastic over the window though, it has become loose on the bottom and hella cold drafts are finding their way in.

Swept and vac'd foyer hallway

Vac'd the stairs since the hand vac finally charged all up. It is not *perfect*.. sure there is dog hair too!.. but no loose debris can be seen.

Febreeze'd the couch and pillows and carpets and curtains.. Dogs think I'm nuts!

Fed said dogs and let them pull me around in the backyard

Put baskets of clean clothes upstairs to be sorted tomorrow, and put clothes in baskets downstairs to go into basement to be washed (as opposed to them all over the floor)

Will haul out residual cardboard, try to find energy for litterbox, and then unload and load the dishwasher and hop in the shower before I run it.

Why yes, it is 3:20 a.m. That's what I get for starting to clean at 1 a.m.! Was going to try and do some of the Wii Fit tonight but I think all this cleaning takes the cake!

ETA: I would like to mop tomorrow and tidy up the kiddo's room (i.e. find a smaller, more convenient box to put her small clothes in).
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #1967
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today we....

got up earlyish

did a load of wash

went to my doctor's appointment and began the process for the second
surgery

had a nice lunch together

brought like 2 weeks of trash to the dump...along with as many weeks of recycling...

went to my work so I could do my timesheet I forgot to do yesterday

brought the poodle, Jacques to see my client, which got me big smiles

had a lovely talk with one of my favorite residents where my client lives and managed to convince her to let me clear off her car after it snows...since she's 82 and nearly fell the last time she attempted it...

submitted the CORRECT form for my direct deposit, since I was bringing in my timesheet

got more packing boxes

went to Lowe's to get paint samples for the new place

made a return at Walmart

visited my mama for a bit

played with my very energetic pit bull sister, Mae Mobley

watching tv with some vino and leftover pizza...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #1968
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

At home....

I stripped the bed....

Did 2 loads of wash...including my jacket which REALLY needed it..

Put dishes away...

Watered some plants...

At work...

I made lunch

Cleaned up

Swept kitchen

Cleaned out the fridge

Tore his ENTIRE bedroom apart..dusted every surface..pulled out ALL the furniture, swept and mopped behind and put everything back

Organized his nightstand...holy mess from hell...

Sprayed sprouts

Swept and mopped the hall

ran out of steam/caffeine high

Now I'm in chatland till I have to go home
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #1969
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I accomplished absolutely nothing today and it felt WONDERFUL! I did alternate icing and heating my back several times though. I'm supposed to be avoiding heavily physical activities right now per my chiropractor... but my girl gave me an early birthday gift last night and I just couldn't refuse...
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #1970
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I successfully aquired the best valentine's day gift ever. My Valentine is sooooooo lucky.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #1971
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sent out a bunch of resumes, got dishes done, swept the floors, got the mail, now watching my sister while my parents are at work

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #1972
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I managed to get out of bed and to work on time! Score!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #1973
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I slept in until almost 9:30am

I am currently making sugar cookies
(the snicker-doodle kind) and after they
cool off, I plan to decorate them with
frosting by cute little polka-dots on each
animal cookie I am baking.

Pretty soon though, my son will be home
and I have yet to think about what to make for supper.

Even though it has been chilly and foggy (at times),
I was thinking of making Jasmine rice with steamed broccoli
buds, slivered almonds and topping it with Sweet Chili sauce.

What I really want tonight is barbequed salmon steaks,
but the price of salmon has been fairly high priced:
I guess I could make smoked salmon patties
(I do have a jar of canned salmon from Alaska).

I also plan to go to a local community college and sit in the hot-tub
and then bake in the dry sauna, after swimming a few laps in the pool.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #1974
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Still patting myself on the back today...

We have been fighting with the pump on our new pool for 2 weeks now... wondering why the damn pressure is so low. After calling the pool guy and getting some outrageous service fee quote, I tackled it myself. Thanks to some words of encouragement and a youtube video... I decided to fix it my damn self The impeller was clogged! With a tennis ball to block the water flow in the skimmer & a flat head screwdriver and a few curse words I got it fixed!

The pump is quiet and fountain is spraying water like a waterfall. Now, if the weather would just warm up so we could swim!!

Last edited by PinkieLee; 03-06-2013 at 09:53 AM.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #1975
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I feel really mature today. I am not sure I like it. I have done too much housework this morning in just a few hours.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #1976
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today

Took a drive to Tn rawked out and thought about things. I have a show in Tn next month!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #1977
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

a whole lot of a lot...

...except for the staff meeting... there's one person that makes me think... You are talking? Why are you talking? Can't you just disappear?

I guess we all have the right to express our opinions even if it makes some not seem very bright. (oh, that sounded awful bitchy...grin...)
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #1978
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Shoveled eight inches of wet and heavy snow off of a 40x15 ft. driveway, off of a 12x15ft deck, 2 flights of stairs, and a 6x6 patch around the bird and deer feeders. I guess I was puttin off cleaning the 3 litter boxes again *whew*
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #1979
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Today we managed to.....

Paint the bathroom...

Finish painting the kitchen...

Paint the cabinets...

Unload the Subaru...

Clean the vent thingy in the bathroom...

Make homes for more kitchen things....

Skip a doctor's appointment...

Mail something I meant to mail DAYS ago...

Swept the kitchen, bedroom and living room

Made lunch/dinner

Did dishes

Baked a cake

Did a load of wash...

Hung it to dry...

Unpacked and organized my clothes finally!

Fed and watered all animals we knowingly have...

Took dogs out for a ride...

Took dogs out numerous times...

Watched some quality TV (Shark Week!)

Forgot to try new wine...sigh...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #1980
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Found 2 geocaches. One of which was a difficult puzzle.

Did manage to ride the bus around which is an accomplishment because my anxiety is being terrible.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today