Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I was flipping through the channels the other night, and saw a part of Toddlers & Tiaras (the reality show about baby pagents ~ think JonBenet Ramsey). It's hard to believe that they have swimsuit events, dress these LITTLE girls up like 20 year old models, and teach them to be flirty with the winking, blowing kisses & shaking their butts. I can't even imagine the self esteem & body image issues these kids are gonna deal with later on down the line. Not to mention, giving pedophiles a "legal" way to have access to these children.

A little while back, there was a lot of debate about a group of 7 year old girls at a dance competition, dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies", and even got attention from the ladies on the View.

PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote