Notices

Old 02-13-2022, 08:26 PM   #6861
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

After taking my cast off my own damn self...I'm looking forward to the pain in my wrist going away. Almost 4 months in a cast did more damage than good.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2022, 02:27 AM   #6862
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Next Sunday! Camping for a week in SC. I'm going to fish and eat and sleep and fish and then I'm going to fish. Did I mention I'm going fishin

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2022, 07:02 AM   #6863
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Next Sunday! Camping for a week in SC. I'm going to fish and eat and sleep and fish and then I'm going to fish. Did I mention I'm going fishin

Good luck, I hope they are bittin Bud!

I'm looking forward to Monday, it's payday!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2022, 10:32 PM   #6864
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have applied for a new job. I have loved being a children’s therapist these last 10 years, but getting burned out. Covid was a horrible two-year period! The increase of mental health and behavioral issues dramatically increased. Lack of socialization with age peers and being with their dysfunctional families 24/7 did a lot of damage. This new job works with the polar opposite population, the elderly. I find out Monday if I have the job.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2022, 06:31 AM   #6865
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tomorrow..

..If all goes well, it should include a Cloverleaf pizza
Old 04-11-2022, 01:11 PM   #6866
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have the job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I have applied for a new job. I have loved being a children’s therapist these last 10 years, but getting burned out. Covid was a horrible two-year period! The increase of mental health and behavioral issues dramatically increased. Lack of socialization with age peers and being with their dysfunctional families 24/7 did a lot of damage. This new job works with the polar opposite population, the elderly. I find out Monday if I have the job.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 03:58 PM   #6867
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have the job!!!
That's fantastic, congratulations!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 08:14 AM   #6868
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~

A trip to Chicago, hopefully sooner than later..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2022, 09:05 AM   #6869
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Going back to work, when I can secure a new job.

and possibly moving back to Oklahoma

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 12:15 PM   #6870
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default looking forward to....

everything ..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2022, 08:17 AM   #6871
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to starting therapy next week. Here's hoping it will be a good fit.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2022, 06:04 PM   #6872
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking forward to

Finding that special woman before I give up looking.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2022, 08:39 AM   #6873
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Finding that special woman before I give up looking.

Could the Easter Bunny perhaps have left you one? I'd do an egghunt if I were you just to cover all the bases......
Old 04-18-2022, 01:22 PM   #6874
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Now that you mention it, I got no woman BUT I had a wonderful rabbit stew for Easter. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2022, 08:07 PM   #6875
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I handed in my notice to my current position. I go tomorrow for her urine screen to make sure I’m not a crackhead. Lol. I had a 24 hour relapse 14 years ago, but aside from that one day I’ve had 33 years of sobriety. So I think I’m pretty good in regard to that. I am so excited to start this new job! It’s not easy for 65 year old defined a new job But I landed a dream job!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2022, 09:51 PM   #6876
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I handed in my notice to my current position. I go tomorrow for her urine screen to make sure I’m not a crackhead. Lol. I had a 24 hour relapse 14 years ago, but aside from that one day I’ve had 33 years of sobriety. So I think I’m pretty good in regard to that. I am so excited to start this new job! It’s not easy for 65 year old defined a new job But I landed a dream job!
That is awesome!
Old 04-29-2022, 09:58 PM   #6877
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Things in the mail
Pay day
Grocery delivery
Mother's Day gift
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2022, 10:27 PM   #6878
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Moving into my brand new digs in 2 months!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 03:59 PM   #6879
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
Tuesday

It's Payday....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 09:21 PM   #6880
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

I spoke to my brother at length today and he is coming to see me on Wed. I can't wait, its been a while. I am going to try to make some lunch so we don't have to go out or order out. I liked what I had for supper tonight so I may make that for Wed. (shrimp, scallop and pasta in an alfredo sauce. Side green salad with oil and vinegar). He drinks hot tea.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward, future