Old 06-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #101
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Is there a WWW~website where you can post pics ,and the viewer doesn't need to join or have a password?
Yes Tommi, check out www.flickr.com
Anyone can view photos there. It is totally public.
i know a few of the BF'ers have pages there.

Pride Pix - YES!! i am hoping to gather a nice collection this year. Stay tuned.

Today was a cemetery hopping day.
Freckle, i found a NEW one in those backroads and was soooooo excited i forgot to log it into my GPS for another visit. Yikes!

Had many different skies and at the end of it, the sky turned all sorts of colours.
little man i thought of you, as i chased down the perfect spot to shoot the incoming storm. i swear the clouds turned yellow grey.
It was absolutely awesome. (i got so excited my passenger gently reminded me to focus on the road, not the sky and not to drive into coming traffic. Ooops)

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 05:24 AM   #102
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

---b u m p---

Old 06-19-2010, 07:14 AM   #103
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I'm ready for another trip! This time, though I'll preload our cache coordinates. Promise!

Oh, and I've been keeping a list of the cemeteries for when you get here! You will be in photo-heaven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyja View Post
Yes Tommi, check out www.flickr.com
Anyone can view photos there. It is totally public.
i know a few of the BF'ers have pages there.

Pride Pix - YES!! i am hoping to gather a nice collection this year. Stay tuned.

Today was a cemetery hopping day.
Freckle, i found a NEW one in those backroads and was soooooo excited i forgot to log it into my GPS for another visit. Yikes!

Had many different skies and at the end of it, the sky turned all sorts of colours.
little man i thought of you, as i chased down the perfect spot to shoot the incoming storm. i swear the clouds turned yellow grey.
It was absolutely awesome. (i got so excited my passenger gently reminded me to focus on the road, not the sky and not to drive into coming traffic. Ooops)

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:24 AM   #104
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

*anyone out there with a camera?*

Whatcha doing with it?
Inqiring mind here.

Share you stories.
Better yet.....toss us photo hounds some links to albums.
please?

Have a good day everyone!

Old 07-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #105
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

hiya folks. . . just started a new "real" job so I've been working on balancing life, art and work. *Whew*

Just posted a new session that I did with a very lovely lesbian couple out in MD. . . you can see it here. I'd love to know what you think! I'll be adding a few more a little later.

So.... Miss. Freyja where are your photo links? Hmm?

...and when and where can I get in on the femme photog adventures? Do I need a secret password?

xo

hope all is well for everyone else! I'm snapping some cutie kitties this weekend for a friend... will post later. love to love ya! me
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #106
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
hiya folks. . . just started a new "real" job so I've been working on balancing life, art and work. *Whew*

Just posted a new session that I did with a very lovely lesbian couple out in MD. . . you can see it here. I'd love to know what you think! I'll be adding a few more a little later.

...and when and where can I get in on the femme photog adventures? Do I need a secret password?

xo

hope all is well for everyone else! I'm snapping some cutie kitties this weekend for a friend... will post later. love to love ya! me
Wow, I love the hammock and ground shots. You just can't help but smile because you captured love and laughter in such an amazing way!

Hey next time you're around Ontario or Western NY call either of us!! I can't speak for Frejya, but I bet she'd agree: the more the merrier for a photo adventure!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #107
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

xo

OUTSTANDING WORK!!! I love the composition and the feeling of spontaneity in these photos. Wonderful lighting, too...And the way that you have captured them, almost as if (in most shots, anyway) you aren't even there.
Brava!!

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #108
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

xo

Dig your photos. Hope that you will/are/do pursue it professionally, do you? You've got a great portfolio of work augmented by a very cool artistic interpretation.

Nice job!

Cheers for Queers!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #109
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Default cherries

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:30 AM   #110
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

I'm with Freckle-K......if anyone wants to come and gather in western NY - we could all go on a photo adventure. I know Freckle has some interesting spots in her area.

I can offer the tour through Niagara vineland, great landscape opportunities.

I just came home from Toronto Dyke March - what a fabulous event....so much eye candy

Would be great if some of the photogs here booked accomodation next year for the weekend - you won't be disappointed.
And.......it's only 1 hr 45 min from the border *nudge nudge*

Old 07-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #111
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Quote:
I'm with Freckle-K......if anyone wants to come and gather in western NY - we could all go on a photo adventure. I know Freckle has some interesting spots in her area.

I can offer the tour through Niagara vineland, great landscape opportunities.

I just came home from Toronto Dyke March - what a fabulous event....so much eye candy

Would be great if some of the photogs here booked accomodation next year for the weekend - you won't be disappointed.
And.......it's only 1 hr 45 min from the border *nudge nudge*

I second that!

What an amazing day. I can't wait to process my photos.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #112
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default FYI

for any folks heading to the reunion, Ashton and i are picture buddies from a ways back. we'd like to get together a group of folks on friday, the 20th to go out and shoot whatever we find.

if anyone here is going and would like to join in, please drop a note to either Ashton or myself, so we can make plans.

see ya's there!

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #113
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default oh yeah, some small excitement for me....

i occasionally troll through craigslist, looking for photo gigs. never know, right? mostly, i don't hear back from folks...or they want a 2 day shoot with a thousand edited pics for like $20. i still respond to the ads of interest to me, 'cause ya never know.

well...i've got myself lined up to do a shoot of some industrial equipment for an auction house. yeah, not high art stuff, but hell....it's cash on the barrel head. i'm excited to have an actual reason to break out the camera...and getting paid to do it? bonus!

i spoke with the guy from the auction house today. i can bill them through paypal and they'll pay immediately. nice. oh, and this is like an audition deal. if they like my work and all...he's got more work in this area. yay me!!!!

i'm a rambling man

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #114
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
i occasionally troll through craigslist, looking for photo gigs. never know, right? mostly, i don't hear back from folks...or they want a 2 day shoot with a thousand edited pics for like $20. i still respond to the ads of interest to me, 'cause ya never know.

well...i've got myself lined up to do a shoot of some industrial equipment for an auction house. yeah, not high art stuff, but hell....it's cash on the barrel head. i'm excited to have an actual reason to break out the camera...and getting paid to do it? bonus!

i spoke with the guy from the auction house today. i can bill them through paypal and they'll pay immediately. nice. oh, and this is like an audition deal. if they like my work and all...he's got more work in this area. yay me!!!!
That's awesome! I'm super happy for you
Old 07-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #115
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

I've never considered myself a rock groupie, but after getting to shoot a concert at Pride while one of my favorite bands performed, well, I may be a changed woman. I'm ready to hit the road and rock out!
Here's some shots of Lucas Silveira of The Cliks - Enjoy

Linky-Loo
Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #116
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post

Dang i haven't been by the Planet in a while, you should have emailed me wiht the good news!!!!

I am soo happy for you!!! Right on Good Stuff, Woo Hoo!

Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #117
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

[QUOTE=Freckle-K;158026]I've never considered myself a rock groupie, but after getting to shoot a concert at Pride while one of my favorite bands performed, well, I may be a changed woman. I'm ready to hit the road and rock out!
Here's some shots of Lucas Silveira of The Cliks - Enjoy

Awesome stuff Freckle!!!! Groupie in training

Old 07-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #118
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
Dang i haven't been by the Planet in a while, you should have emailed me wiht the good news!!!!

I am soo happy for you!!! Right on Good Stuff, Woo Hoo!

or, you could have had a letter in the mail...if i had info to update my address book. *ahem*

you're right, i should have emailed. my bad.

i'm a rambling man

Old 08-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #119
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation

Really enjoying all the varied, nice shots here.

I got a Nikon D90 and a few lenses last year and have been loving the learning process. Just recently took a Night Photography class in Pt. Reyes and learned a lot about long exposure shooting.

I only shoot digital, love Photoshop and am color blind. (go figure) Of particular interest for my shots are sculpture (especially strong winged female figures) and architecture (especially greek/roman). I've been playing a lot with cross processing/texture lately:

What's your dream photowalk/shoot?
Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 01:53 AM   #120
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader View Post
Really enjoying all the varied, nice shots here.

I got a Nikon D90 and a few lenses last year and have been loving the learning process. Just recently took a Night Photography class in Pt. Reyes and learned a lot about long exposure shooting.

I only shoot digital, love Photoshop and am color blind. (go figure) Of particular interest for my shots are sculpture (especially strong winged female figures) and architecture (especially greek/roman). I've been playing a lot with cross processing/texture lately:

What's your dream photowalk/shoot?
these are really lovely images! the process work is pretty cool. i haven't gotten that far yet myself.

personally, i love shooting in nyc for architecture and street shots. cali is nice for scenery and i love the desert for anything. night photography is fun, if challenging. i've been spending time shooting lightning and clouds lately. i'll be spending some time on portraits soon and maybe a little kink/fetish stuff.

i'm a rambling man

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post: