Old 11-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #301
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Let's just say......

My mother's pit bull makes Marley look like an obedience school Mensa dog....

For those that haven't read the book or seen the movie, here's your reference!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #302
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

(Watching thursdays episode of Greys Anatomy at this time)Well it wasn't today, but last Friday I was sitting on my couch playing fetch with my pup across the room with her rope toy. I'd throw it, she runs like crazy to get it, brings it right back and tries to put it in my hand and then pull away when I go for it. (So cute when she does this) I had previously tried a couple times to teach her to sit and STAY until I say go get it! Which has NEVER been anywhere near successful. But that day I figured I'd try again. So I get her toy from her and hold it up, she sits right down and lays down for it immediately, as always. Then the fun part, I tell her to stay. She cocks her head at me like hmm... So I fake throw it and she gets up and runs like mad. I go "Hey! Stay..." And show her the toy. Back at my feet she lays. I fake throw again. Same thing. Then back at my feet. Next time I fake throw she gets up and looks at me. But doesn't go. Down she lays. At this point I said "Good Girl" So now goes the real throw. She gets up, runs a couple feet. I say "Hey! Stay.." And she stops, looks at me, lets out a big grumble and lays down. You can't help but laugh here. So I go get her toy. She follows me back to the couch. Lays at my feet. I look at her and say Stay! 3 times. I throw the toy. And she doesn't flinch. I look at her and say stay... Sat there for about 30 seconds and then "Go get it!!" And she runs and brings it back! Here comes the love and scratches and a treat of course! All week we've been playin and she's perfect every time! (Back to Greys Anatomy) About 10 minutes later she's busy playing in the corner with her toy, and myself, a sometimes overly emotional person, crying like a baby over the episode of Greys Anatomy on the couch. Immediately she drops her toy, runs over to me and flops her head down on my lap looking at me with those incredibly cute puppy eyes. You could see the worry and love in her. This made me cry even more because my reason for getting her was my dad is ill and I was feeling pretty down and thought maybe a puppy would bring joy to all of us. At that moment I thought about how fun it has been to play with her and train her and teach her new tricks, and how proud I was when she learned them such as that one I had tried over and over and she just learned 10 minutes prior. I knew through all these crazy puppy stages and vet bills and everything we've been through in the last 10 months that this was exactly what I needed and wanted at this time in my life. Everyone thought this was a bit hectic of a time for me to get a Puppy but I know we are a perfect match and have made each others lives so enjoyable. #Proud/Happy Mama
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #303
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Bella and i watched a scary movie this morning.

She jumped worse than i did. Not sure if it was the sounds or maybe she felt my fear.

So we were like jumping beans with the covers pulled up around our chins peeping out watching ghosts with bad intentions.

Eeeeks.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #304
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Bella and i watched a scary movie this morning.

She jumped worse than i did. Not sure if it was the sounds or maybe she felt my fear.

So we were like jumping beans with the covers pulled up around our chins peeping out watching ghosts with bad intentions.

Eeeeks.
The first time I read this, I read...."watching ghosts with bad intestines." and then I thought, well of course I'd be scared of THAT.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #305
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

It's been cold here and those eight furkids (cats) have been using me as a door-person 24/7. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I let one in or out.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #306
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The above mentioned Marley-like pit bull ate my favorite new highlighter..got my work folder out of my bag, but didn't disturb the papers within..took my shoes....but didn't chew them....and ate my toothpaste for the second time. She also rummaged through the trash....strew some of it in the living room and on the couch....and left nature gifts on the floor....I suspect this is all stress induced from being left alone....but it still sucks to come home to....
Old 11-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #307
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

The doll faced Persian kitten we are fostering named Tater Tot woke up playing with my fingers and toes and jumping all over my bed.

~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #308
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today My fur kids dealt with the clippers to get a full clip job,now they look all spiffy and neat.Both are half Jack Russel but one is also half poodle and looks like one,the other is half snouzer and poodle mix for a dad but looks like a long haired jack russel with some real crazy wild hair.So when I got done with Rowdy I gave little bit a buzz cut,it was hr first all over cut she took it like a trooper.I on the other hand looked like I had been sheering sheep.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #309
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Mattie makes the best butt warmer.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #310
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Mattie makes the best butt warmer.
haha. Our baby girl pup got under the blankets this morning and her butt was laying next to mine.

She's been playing and enjoying her new toy a pink reindeer. It's almost as big as her but she manages to carry it around.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #311
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Finely I gave Little Bit's her very own pillow and blankie on the bed,she knows it's hers and loves laying on it,every night she gets on it then snuggles under the blanket.Now everyone has there own spot on the bed,Rowdy's pillow is at the head of the bed and I get the other half to sleep on,if Rowdy often gets under the covers next to me when ever she want's to.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #312
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post

She's been playing and enjoying her new toy a pink reindeer. It's almost as big as her but she manages to carry it around.
I've been wondering where babygirl's toys are. I think she hid them, all 10 of them. LOL Well, she went for a ride in the car today to take momma to work. We shall see what the rest of the day brings. I think she'll get one of her homemade gourmet pumpkin treats from Wolf Gang Bakery and we'll probably find her toys and play.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #313
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Mattie got a new holiday stuffed bone and promptly removed that pesky stuffing from it. She still totes them around, once she guts them. If only she applied that same determination towards learning to cook or take out the trash. Then she would be unstoppable!

She also loves snow and had a ball playing around in it last night, as we were encouraging her to please finish up and come back inside, where it's not 15 degrees and snowing but she just romped and romped and you can't get upset when you have a tongue-lolling, ear flapping pup running rings around you.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 07:12 AM   #314
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I've started dressing my poodle...out of necessity. He's chilly since he was groomed...so my mom sent him a winter coat...and I got him a Carolina blue argyle (sp?) Sweater...people think he's a girl now but he is happy and warm so there
Old 10-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #315
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My cats slept, ate, drank the cool water and then looked out the window for me.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 07:10 PM   #316
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

My dog Murphy, went under this big bush in the yard, the bottom branches being right at the height of his back and started scratching himself. He was moving his back legs up and down and it looked like he was dancing. What a silly dog! Love that guy!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 07:23 PM   #317
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

my daughters dogs now have halloween costumes (a bumble bee and a dinosour) and mr mighty mouse now has steps up to the bed...no more up and down on and off the bed and keeping his daddy up at nite

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 07:45 PM   #318
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My puppies have Halloween costumes one is a bumblebee and the other is Mickey Mouse.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #319
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

When I was making halloween baskets they were sniffing around excitedly. I can't disappoint them. I'll have to buy more baskets.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 06:33 AM   #320
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet. He has spent the night between my knees. He hasn't moved all night and Im not sure I'm going to be able to move when he finally does. I might be stuck this way. My roomie might have to hook a come along to my door and drag me to my feet.

Actually I'm not sure he is still living. He is never this still this long.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets