Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Being one of those artsy types, and being very visual, what attracts me initially is visual. Words on a screen, a pleasant face, or photo. Here at bfp it's usually the words on the screen. Not everyone posts a photo. Me included. That's due to my lack of techie skills.

Only once has someone posted a photo that sent me reeling with unrequited love. So anyhoo, its the tall dark handsome types that attract me usually. The opposite of me. The intellectual types with dry sense of humour, strong hands that play musical instruments. Someone with a strong lap to sit upon. There are loads of other things, at least a 1,000.

But that doesn't mean that's the one I fall for. It is usually undefinable, mysterious, and on the quirky side.

Would love to meet "the one " . Hasn't happened. Que sera.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #62
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Being one of those artsy types, and being very visual, what attracts me initially is visual. Words on a screen, a pleasant face, or photo. Here at bfp it's usually the words on the screen. Not everyone posts a photo. Me included. That's due to my lack of techie skills.

Only once has someone posted a photo that sent me reeling with unrequited love. So anyhoo, its the tall dark handsome types that attract me usually. The opposite of me. The intellectual types with dry sense of humour, strong hands that play musical instruments. Someone with a strong lap to sit upon. There are loads of other things, at least a 1,000.

But that doesn't mean that's the one I fall for. It is usually undefinable, mysterious, and on the quirky side.

Would love to meet "the one " . Hasn't happened. Que sera.
I got it covered, apart from the tall and handsome parts
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #63
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I like snowinghawk, have ideas about what, trips my trigger. I also use the phrase, I want settle for less. Not that the things that don't trip my trigger, make a femme "less than". It's the idea that I won't settle for less than what I want or am looking for. It doesn't have anything to do with anyone being or being made to feel less than. There are features I am not typically attracted to. Then again there are some femmes that have those features, but something else stands out about them.

I'm picky, all my friends tell me I'm to picky. Guess what, I'm the same way about cars, dogs, guns and clothes. If it's not what I want then I don't want it.

snowinghawk, welcome to your first crash course in learning to pick your words. God knows it has taken me years to learn how to pick the right words on the forum. I still mess up sometime. I just think "everybody" knows what I'm talking about and in real time they would.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 02:02 PM   #64
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowinghawk View Post
[QUOTE
I was just wondering what would happen if you fell for a blond haired woman who was a natural red head? She just happens to color her hair.
That would be perfectly fine with me. I just have no attraction what-so-ever to redheads.[/QUOTE]

Why is hair colour such a button pusher? I know peeps who go ape for red hair. So what if someone else doesn't.? What's at stake here? It's like having a personal say in what a total stranger likes for breakfast. My exe has thing for blondes, there are pictures of Marilyn Monroe in every room in her house. Not one of me, ever. Try competing with a dead Sexual Icon.

I'm a pretty good catch, as far as I know, I have a special way about me that's lovable.

And I'm still single. So red hair isn't the problem, I wish it were that simple.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #65
Daktari

Aye Blade, I get ya.

I try be careful to pick my words here too. On a forum, our intent as we type, is not always apparent.

I just open my mouth and change feet in real life
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #66
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Talking A little levity on the subject of personal ads (courtesy of the BBC)

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #67
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Default I am ...

I am the marshmallow in your hot chocolate
the sugar in your coffee
Ice cubes for your tea

The teaspoon in your bed
a pillow for your head
The pencil for your lead

The flowers in your garden
apple from your tree
pollen to your bee

Me and thee
At last you see
Are meant to be
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #68
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
I am the marshmallow in your hot chocolate
the sugar in your coffee
Ice cubes for your tea

The teaspoon in your bed
a pillow for your head
The pencil for your lead

The flowers in your garden
apple from your tree
pollen to your bee

Me and thee
At last you see
Are meant to be
Oh my giddy aunt, I posted reply #69... it's an omen!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 05:16 AM   #69
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Default Would like to meet ...

a sweet smart ass with twinkling eyes, crooked smile, and ticklish toes.
irreverent sense of humor, unabashedly naughtily wired for fun.
relaxed life view, infectious laughter, occasional flatulence in public.
admiration for natures gifts, fury, mystery.
voracious learner, under the sheets aficionados.
animal lover, cigarette free, silliness provider.

all nerds, goobers, misfits, underachievers welcome to apply
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 05:22 AM   #70
Daktari

Quote:
a sweet smart ass with twinkling eyes, crooked smile, and ticklish toes.
irreverent sense of humor, unabashedly naughtily wired for fun.
relaxed life view, infectious laughter, occasional flatulence in public.
admiration for natures gifts, fury, mystery.
voracious learner, under the sheets aficionados.
animal lover, cigarette free, silliness provider.

all nerds, goobers, misfits, underachievers welcome to apply
You keep describing me, when will you see the Britlandian light?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #71
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

perusing for useless facts junkie,
avid spiritual seeker,
liberal taste buds,
sober magician,
nature lover ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 04:58 AM   #72
Daktari

Quote:
perusing for useless facts junkie,
avid spiritual seeker,
liberal taste buds,
sober magician,
nature lover ....
...and still you continue to describe me
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #73
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
...and still you continue to describe me
you are so cute

why do you live so far away?
Old 11-28-2013, 06:12 AM   #74
Daktari

Quote:
you are so cute

why do you live so far away?

Put kettle on love!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #75
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

New ad by me:

My six month celibacy stint is over and I'm looking for something casual and fun. And I'm open to entertaining if you are on the way though my city, since most (all) of you don't live here. I personally can't travel due to school but I'm happy to be very good, attentive, charming and frisky company... I give a great massage among a few talents.

I'm a sub, mostly a bottom but I service top for those that need a particular kind of finish and happy to do what's asked of me.
I like soft butch, butch, tg butch, non-transitioning ftm, stone butch, garden variety butch...
Daddy's and/or Doms and Dom heavy switches. I don't do well with old guard style leather stuff: I'm just a kinky dirty tart and a smart ass. I like those who are perverted and able to be dirty, look me over and be handsy,. I like those that can say the kind of filth on their mind and not worry about "offending a lady"

I am kind, I am actually really sweet in person but I am not a lady nor am I a princess - I do not wish to be treated like one (cautiously, afraid of offending). With casual sex and a quick visit (one or two nights) I really don't have the time to do a courtship style wooing to get to point. Treat me like a sweetheart tart.

Treat me well when we go out for dinner but be able to be dirty. Be able to touch me. Be able to read body language and be brave enough to touch my leg without having to ask permission. If it's not ok I will very gently let you know. But if we've had a chat long enough to agree to a visit, it will most likely be I get curious just as much as you do.

OR I also would be able to swap sex texts or phone sex as I don't have a local play friend. No strings. If it's just the internet or texts there is no long getting to know you. Just hot play. I'm very good at being very descriptive, I have done it for a living.

Send me an IM if you are interested.

I know girls don't put these kinds of ads up here but there isn't really a place to put it. Craig's list just has men writing to me or bicurious house wives or dykes wanting a relationship! Even though I've been blunt. I have done this in other dyke forums when in other countries and it's received just fine.

So, I hope if anyone else was wondering where on earth they could possibly just get a little friendly attention... You can put an add here yourself or if you are butch... try sending me an IM and see if we mesh for a bit of fun.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 12-29-2013 at 03:50 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #76
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

What a refreshingly honest post, honeybarbara!

Good luck!

Last edited by nycfem; 12-29-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: making more clear
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #77
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

thank you Happy go lucky! appreciated!

I forgot to add - I don't care what size anyone is: I've had partners from size 8 to size 26 and from 5'4 to 6'3. So in terms of casual fun, I'm more concerned about courage, drive, dirty and the ability to talk/state ones fantasies. I am also rather fond of anyone with a tit fetish.

ha.

imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #78
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

okay gonna give this a little try...

I would like to meet an old fashioned Butch or Stone Butch over the age of 35 who is down to earth, smart, kind, tough, has lots of self-respect and knows what they want...

... I'd prefer someone in Australia so the chance of meeting face to face is higher but honestly I am totally willing to do some long distance chatting and see what could happen...! Why not?

I'm 5'4" and would prefer someone taller. I love beefcakes and fitness freaks but also the sturdy, robust and cuddly... I guess in general I just like big people!

I value emotional intelligence over book learning and prefer the working class over white collar wankers. I like people to have healthy egos and good self-respect but not to be obnoxious jerks.

I need a good strong top who knows how to fuck hard but also understands tenderness and affection.

As for me... I'm a curvy Marilyn Monroe lookalike. I work in entertainment and am I nail artist. I'm a thorough glamour puss and love dolling up but no time for pretensions or games or being a jerk to anyone. I'm very strong willed and independent but also vulnerable and fragile in my own way. I've been around the block more than once so I have a tough outlook on life... but am a total romantic at heart nonetheless. I pride myself on integrity and kindness and being connected with others and the world around me.

I basically dream of settling down with a beautiful Butch in traditional bliss. If you are searching for someone too, please send me a private message... let's chat at least!

Last edited by nycfem; 01-01-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Photos for Gallery only
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2014, 03:51 AM   #79
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I've been reading through the thread and it's been a hoot. HoneyBarbara, you are an absolute kick-ass femme.

While I would really like to date again, I'm still trying to do some needed work on myself. Seems I have been for years.

I'm 57, single, stone butch. Trying to get on SSI, currently on state assistance. I'm an artist and crafts person, working in a lot of different media, these days mainly jewelry making. Doing my damned-ist to get out of Oklahoma and in a State where I might have a hope of making a living/partial living as an artist. Really want a little piece of land, for a small home, with a big garden, fruit trees, some animals-yes, I'm an omnivore. I'm into alternative building, permaculture/green gardening/farming, and yes, I dumpster dive.

I'm on the far left politically, blue collar all my life and working class poor. I'm also OLP-Out Loud and Proud. My health isn't great, but I'm doing what I can to try to make it better, or at least keep it from getting worse. I quit smoking 5 yrs ago this spring. I'm not really a drinker, but I'm okay if you are a light/social drinker. I'm smart, mouthy as hell, sarcastic, and I PAY ATTENTION. I know how to do housework, I'm a pretty good scratch cook, and I take care of the bills and the necisities (even if I can't spell it) first. I love books, like movies, animals. I have a grown daughter and a 16 yr old granddaughter that I love very much, but I REALLY dont want to raise anymore kids.

I'm skinny, though getting a little heavy, I'm all arms and legs, 5'7" tall, grey hair and hazel eyes. lots of wrinkles.
And this is turning into a novel...

Dont say I didn't warn you...
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2014, 07:45 PM   #80
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

What the heck...here goes

I feel you, you're floating around in my mind and my heart. You're a classy femme woman. You're in your late 40's or early 50's, but certainly don't look or act it! You love to be spoiled, you love to laugh, you love to cook with a partner, you love adventures and you love DOGS!

You're looking for a butch lesbian that is funny, loving, romantic and will treat you like the princess you are. A butch that will take care of you when you need it and give you your "rein" when you want it. A butch that will have you laughing, dancing and loving. A butch that wants to make a life long commitment. NOT a hit and run. You're NOT looking for a one night stand, someone to share with your partner, or some sleazy "let's have phone sex", you are a femme, you're looking for REAL. And I hate to brag but, not only am I REAL but I'm AWESOME!!

Life is short. I'm looking for my LAST wife, not my NEXT. You must be a femme. I won't compromise with that. I am butch, I'm a stone butch and only attracted to femmes. I'm waiting for you baby.... Satisfaction guaranteed or your loneliness cheerfully refunded...

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post: