Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #241
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I wish I knew the answer to that. I hated the way he treated Joy like she is not intelligent. She is! And then wrapping his piggish arm around her shoulders as if to say "Calm down little lady and listen to what the big man is trying to teach you. " Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!
I know! And when he told her "Pay attention, you'll learn something." I wanted to smack him! I am so sick of some of these idiots! But, you know what, if people don't get off their bums and vote as well as call out these creeps for what they are, we are on a very ugly road. They are taking full advantage of how difficult things are for so many right now.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #242
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I wish I knew the answer to that. I hated the way he treated Joy like she is not intelligent. She is! And then wrapping his piggish arm around her shoulders as if to say "Calm down little lady and listen to what the big man is trying to teach you. " Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!
I so hate it when they do that! Something happens to me, whether I observe it or experience that type of masculinist fuckery. I can feel the neuronal messages going from thought/brain, to body. I can feel the result of my adrenals, pumping hormone, delivering the kick. My heart racing, blood pressure up, breath coming faster, I even get goose flesh. Something, a darkness, enters my person. At this point, I realize the importance of social control. I so want to wipe that smug, self satisfied expression offa the bastard's face ... whew.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #243
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Cheers! we all felt the same thing about Bill O'Reily the asswipe! LOL

Is there a thread about voting here? I would like to contribute. I will say this year I did something different. In 2008, it was very difficult to stand in the long line, I was very reluctant and embarrssed to pull the disabled card (which I am) to cut in line. so I stayed and stayed. This year I requested an Absentee ballot which will allow me to vote at home. I can also research the candidates on the net at leisure. I pretty much vote Democrat but if any candidate I think is worthy I will cross party lines. I have nerve damage in both legs and standing still for a long time is pretty painful and draining so this is going to work out much better. And with the application I will never have to ask for the ballot to be mailed out as it will be done automatically. I am excited to cast my votes in this very important mid term election.