Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 02-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCrtAnge1 View Post
Hello everyone.. I am new to BFP. I live in South Central Illinois nearest to St Louis. I am 44 and a single mother of 2 adult children. There are so many thing to tell about me however I don't want this to sound like my dating profile.. I am so glad to have finally found a place where I feel I can be understood if I mention the Butch/Femme song and dance. Normally I get stared at like what the hell.. I sure hope to make lots of new friends.
Welcome concrtangle...

Hope u enjoy ur time here.. Im sure you will find a lot of goos friends here..
Old 02-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello everyone.. I am new to BFP. I live in South Central Illinois nearest to St Louis. I am 44 and a single mother of 2 adult children. There are so many thing to tell about me however I don't want this to sound like my dating profile.. I am so glad to have finally found a place where I feel I can be understood if I mention the Butch/Femme song and dance. Normally I get stared at like what the hell.. I sure hope to make lots of new friends.
Hello ConCrtAnge1 and welcome to the planet. It's not easy finding people who understand the Butch/Femme dance so we are lucky to have a place like this to come to for all us like minded folk. We are happy you found us as well!! Enjoy!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 11:41 PM   #3
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,606 Times in 10,232 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:29 AM   #4
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet Newbie's

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #5
VictorianDenise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady or MS
Relationship Status:
single

VictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST ReputationVictorianDenise Has the BEST Reputation
Default Back again, after years?

guess it has been years! oh my... Anyways... Guess I took a hiatus from B/F relationships after not getting married to "the one" I was actually planning the wedding when I had a reality check! "don't marry a drunk" a little voice was re-running in my head. Anyway.. never met another butch since!

I'm back! don't know how active I'll be on the forums but I'm here.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,258 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorianDenise View Post
guess it has been years! oh my... Anyways... Guess I took a hiatus from B/F relationships after not getting married to "the one" I was actually planning the wedding when I had a reality check! "don't marry a drunk" a little voice was re-running in my head. Anyway.. never met another butch since!

Hi VictorianDenise, I'm relatively new and didn't meet you first time round but allow me to extend a welcome and look forward to seeing you here this time round the block. lol
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #7
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorianDenise View Post

Welcome back to the planet VictorianDenise. Hope you enjoy your time here!!

Old 03-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #8
Mz. Lovely

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Not looking.

Mz. Lovely is on a distinguished road

Newbie here...just wanting to say a quick hello. I hope to meet some interesting people here. Feel free to friend me or even say a hello. I look forward to it!
Mz. Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mz. Lovely For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #9
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz. Lovely View Post
Newbie here...just wanting to say a quick hello. I hope to meet some interesting people here. Feel free to friend me or even say a hello. I look forward to it!
Hi Newbie! Welcome to the site Mz. Lovely. Hope you have a lot of fun exploring our little B/F slice of heaven.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #10
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz. Lovely View Post
Welcome to the planet.. Hope you enjoy ur time here...
Old 03-14-2014, 11:19 PM   #11
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm new. I'm single in Seattle.
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anaisninja For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2014, 11:30 PM   #12
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Welcome there is alot of information on this site and some pretty cool peeps too!

Go Seahawks!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:18 PM   #13
bokster

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Single

bokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey there!

Found this site yesterday, looked around, and liked what I saw. Two places I call home are NYC and Manila. Right now, I'm in Manila with my three dogs.

I'm 46. Single. Looking around to mingle.
bokster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bokster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #14
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet, bokster. Hope you find the threads informative for you. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:50 PM   #15
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisninja View Post
Hi, I'm new. I'm single in Seattle.
Hiya anaisninja and welcome to the planet. There are several folks on this site from the PNW. Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokster View Post
Found this site yesterday, looked around, and liked what I saw. Two places I call home are NYC and Manila. Right now, I'm in Manila with my three dogs.

I'm 46. Single. Looking around to mingle.
Hello bokster. That's quite the difference between NYC and Manilla. Do your pups travel back and forth with you? Lots of great people here for you to mingle with so have a lot of fun!

Old 03-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #16
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Middle of Oklahoma

Hello

I've been a member before long ago, but nothing seemed to be going at the time, so I drifted off. Was a member on and off on the dash site as well. I see alot of familiar handles here, as a matter of fact. Hi!

My name's Leigh, I'm an older butch, visual artist, got a grown married daughter and a wonderful granddaughter. I'm politically far left, a labor union supporter-was a dues paying member of IWW, gotta get back in good standing-blue collar type. On again off again activist-when my health and energy levels allow it. VERY OLP-Out Loud and Proud.

Can't really think of anything else off hand. Oh, just posted a couple of photos in my gallery.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #17
Christina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Christina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Newbie be gentle... or not...

Hello... I decided to take a moment and type a brief intro... I am Christina, a Stone Femme… residing in the San Fernando Valley (California)… presently single, a member of Los Angeles Girls Of Leather (LAGOL), an avid reader, poetry writer, who also enjoys a good debate… I look forward to getting acquainted with most of you… as the posts I’ve browsed through have been very thought provoking… enough for now… I leave you with this… Click… Click… Click… the sound of my stilettos resonating…
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Christina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #18
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Alrighty so.
I used to be on here all the time, life got busy and I kinda faded off. Now with some extra time I'd like to get back into the daily forums. Some people may remember me, forgot my old name. Feel free to come say hello!
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 09:24 PM   #19
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaGlamour View Post
Alrighty so.
I used to be on here all the time, life got busy and I kinda faded off. Now with some extra time I'd like to get back into the daily forums. Some people may remember me, forgot my old name. Feel free to come say hello!
Welcome back Manda glamour. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 04-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #20
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Hello... I decided to take a moment and type a brief intro... I am Christina, a Stone Femme… residing in the San Fernando Valley (California)… presently single, a member of Los Angeles Girls Of Leather (LAGOL), an avid reader, poetry writer, who also enjoys a good debate… I look forward to getting acquainted with most of you… as the posts I’ve browsed through have been very thought provoking… enough for now… I leave you with this… Click… Click… Click… the sound of my stilettos resonating…
et

Welcome to the planet, Christina. I hope you enjoy your way around here.