Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #821
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Im gettin a little happy but nervous Could it be? LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #822
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

And point proven Patriots won! LOL I knew it LMAO
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #823
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
And point proven Patriots won! LOL I knew it LMAO

Geez. Was nice to win but gawd what awful football. At least Romo didnt flub it in the fourth quarter. Brady was doing enough flubbing for both of them today LOL.

Ok back to baseball.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #824
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

love this pic!

i like the brewers. but i counted out the cardinals too soon. wtg cardinals.

i hope they stomp the fire out of them rangers! LOL

Last edited by macele; 10-16-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: because i can!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #825
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Cardinal fans. Team really pulled it together when they needed to.

Tuff series Brewer fans. Errors do come back to bite ya in the butt. Is an honor to get as far as you did.

Ok Rangers and Cardinals on Wednesday. Let the series begin!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #826
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WOW, these paly off games have been so high scoring! I am happy the Cards are in!!

Yes, Wednesday!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 02:56 AM   #827
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
WOW, these paly off games have been so high scoring! I am happy the Cards are in!!

Yes, Wednesday!!!
I've said it several times, The Cardnials play finess baseball. I'm very happy the brewers were given a plate of humble pie. I read a very good article from Jim Leyland (the consumate professional) about how proud he was to coach this team and get to the last game of the playoff. True, the outcome wasn't victory, but he refuses to view it as defeat. Injuries, rain outs, long delays, no excuses but many obstacles over come with a team
that did not excel in any one particular aspect of the game. The key, he said, was that they played as a team. He can not remember coaching a group of men that made him more proud.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #828
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Um Jerry JONES the owner of the Cowboys!

Oh, I wouldn't know that. I don't follow football. I come here to talk baseball.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #829
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

I am hoping the series will be a bit of a slug fest. I like good pitching but good hitting is more exciting to watch.

Rangers line up is awesome. Dont know much about the Cardinals and didnt get their play off games so this is the first I will be seeing of them.

Rangers winning would be awesome as they never won before. Cardinals winning will be awesome cuz no one even expected them to be involved.

Can I root for both of them?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #830
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

so far, it's not having the best starting pitchers.
but rather doing the best with what you have.

i'm a believer in offense wins games, defense wins championships.
for me, pitching is a part of defense. it only takes 1 run to win a game,
but 27 outs.

the combination of rafael furcal (ss) and nick punto (2nd) for the cardinals ...
a thing of beauty to watch. and i always think of ozzie smith
when i think of shortstop/cardinals. loved those back flips.

go cardinals!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:03 AM   #831
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Old 10-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #832
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
BEAUTIFUL!.......even has his signature on it.....

Yes, Kobi you can vote for both teams. The cards have been there several times. It would be nice for the Texas team to share in the dream. It's going to be pretty chilly in St. Louis! Game on!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #833
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post

Could Ozzie turn a double play while flipping? Or was flipping just a signature thing showing his flexibility and atheticism?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #834
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Could Ozzie turn a double play while flipping? Or was flipping just a signature thing showing his flexibility and atheticism?
When it was a home game and they announced the fielders, he always came out and did the back flip thing. He did it until he left the game.

It was like his signature move.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #835
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Vegas v/s World Series

Why oh why is it my one chance to go to the World Series am I going to be in Las Vegas? Why couldn't I have foreseen this coming and scheduled this trip at a different time?! Really! I planned this trip back in June when the season was still mildly young, but I'm not letting myself off the hook that easy! At least there will be a big screen tv where I'm going!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #836
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Why oh why is it my one chance to go to the World Series am I going to be in Las Vegas? Why couldn't I have foreseen this coming and scheduled this trip at a different time?! Really! I planned this trip back in June when the season was still mildly young, but I'm not letting myself off the hook that easy! At least there will be a big screen tv where I'm going!
The world series vs a big screen TV.....I'd change plans if that was me. Las Vegas will always be there. I've been waiting a long time for a world series. I'd vacation in my home town. Yes I would!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #837
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
The world series vs a big screen TV.....I'd change plans if that was me. Las Vegas will always be there. I've been waiting a long time for a world series. I'd vacation in my home town. Yes I would!
Can't, I have non-refundable, non-exchangeable air tickets for my gf and me and a 5 day stay planned at my timeshare. If it weren't for the air tickets, I'd cancel the trip and make at least game 3 or 4 down in Texas!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #838
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Can't, I have non-refundable, non-exchangeable air tickets for my gf and me and a 5 day stay planned at my timeshare. If it weren't for the air tickets, I'd cancel the trip and make at least game 3 or 4 down in Texas!
Yeah I knew it was more than a big screen T.V....lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #839
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Last year I was able to catch a half inning in SF when the Giants were in the WS- standing outside, looking in through the area at the back of the park. The lines were way long for those of us that just wanted a peek.

So funny- many people trying to do the same had small TV's and of course, radios so they could watch while waiting in line. Then there were the big screens set up in the park for the away games for crowds to gather and watch. It was in one of the away games that SF took the WS.

I think a slug-fest will be in order!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #840
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
Last year I was able to catch a half inning in SF when the Giants were in the WS- standing outside, looking in through the area at the back of the park. The lines were way long for those of us that just wanted a peek.

So funny- many people trying to do the same had small TV's and of course, radios so they could watch while waiting in line. Then there were the big screens set up in the park for the away games for crowds to gather and watch. It was in one of the away games that SF took the WS.

Geeze, you and I could have been out there in Mccovey cove with our kayaks.....acting like we had the world by the BALLS (base balls, of course)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: