Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #121
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I am happy it was my shoe now.
LOLOLOLOLOL Sorry Tommi! I didn't see your post until now...ewwww
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #122
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Obi and I stayed on the porch, but the big dog kept trying to get us to run with him. I satisfied his want, and threw the slime ball repeatedly up into the air for him so he didn't run too much (his arthritic leg is bothering the heck out of him, but he still wants to go, go, go).

It was so hot outside, that Obi and I actually enjoyed the spit spray off of the arching ball...(I'm joking, that's just gross...ewwww)
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #123
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Paco has been very lovable this morning. At first I thought it was my charm he liked and maybe that there was a salty patch on the back of my shin, where he kept licking, but I soon realized he was just buttering me up in order to get some wet food.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #124
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Right now: Sleeping except for Tbird she's taking a bath in her new water.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #125
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

They ate breakfast, barked at the mail woman, romee dragged her butt on the carpet (grr), played on the couch, growled at eachother and slept. That's all before 10am.. Haha.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 03:11 AM   #126
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My pets tried to tell me that there was a fire in the house!

My poodle Jacques was barking for no reason. I kept shushing him and going back to sleep. Then Bud the cat kept getting in my face no matter how many times I turned away from him. He has never ever done that. Finally, the smoke alarm went off and I went looking.

The microwave had spontaneously started and got so hot it was melting the glass tray inside. It was actually a blazing fire, contained (thank god!) within the microwave. I opened the door to stop the microwave from working and to try to put out the fire. Ultimately, it smothered out once I closed the door of the microwave....

Aside from horrible acrid smoke, no harm done....my pets are heroes...and from now on I will pay better attention when they alert. No matter how tired I am! <3 <3 <3
Old 07-03-2013, 04:14 AM   #127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Paco the is being especially vocal and needy and stalkery this morning. I suspect it's because he wants more wet food. I TOLD Alex not to get him started on that stuff and now he's craving it. The poor cat only has half the teeth in his head; he needs to keep those nice and strong.

I bet good money that Alex will cave on Friday, when he has to listen to the "Hi!" "I love you!" "I want attention NOW!" squeaks and chirps that Paco does.

I will say that I've never heard a full grown cat squeak and chirp the way he does and it's kind of cute. Don't tell him!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #128
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco the is being especially vocal and needy and stalkery this morning. I suspect it's because he wants more wet food. I TOLD Alex not to get him started on that stuff and now he's craving it. The poor cat only has half the teeth in his head; he needs to keep those nice and strong.

I bet good money that Alex will cave on Friday, when he has to listen to the "Hi!" "I love you!" "I want attention NOW!" squeaks and chirps that Paco does.

I will say that I've never heard a full grown cat squeak and chirp the way he does and it's kind of cute. Don't tell him!
Actually he needs the wet food , most cats don't drink enough water so they get what they need from wet food, mice etc. lol. Don't stop feeding him the dry food either.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #129
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Actually he needs the wet food , most cats don't drink enough water so they get what they need from wet food, mice etc. lol. Don't stop feeding him the dry food either.
I disagree. He doesn't NEED it. He WANTS it. Difference.

Yes, wet food gives cats more water but given very regularly over time it does two things that are unacceptable.

One: it softens and could rot his teeth. The poor guy was ran over by a car and only has half a mouth's worth of teeth left. I'm not taking chances with his remaining chompers.

Two: he gets hooked on it and begs for it. If he gets it more than once in a blue moon, he's looking for it every day. Not. Bloody. Acceptable.

Thankfully, he's not the type for treats and actually usually doesn't like wet food in general but Alex hit the motherload with Meow Mix wet food when we were switching foods to find something that would keep Amber's appetite up. Paco would wait for Amber to finish and then help her clean the saucer.

Tonight, we went hippy style and got our cat high because he hates fireworks and it's the only thing that might remotely chill his ass out. It was working for a while and we had him on the couch, enjoying some loving but a particularly large boom set him off again. If we're lucky, there won't be any puke puddles for us to step in.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #130
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Well Dixi freaked a bit over the fireworks..

Grrrrrrrr
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2013, 08:17 AM   #131
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My little man, kicks into overdrive, when he finishes his business. He's like a wind up toy. Last night when I let him outside, he found his spot and when he was done he came flying past me and a crumbled up tarp laying in the yard grabbed his front feet and cut him an end over end flip, landing on his back. He never missed a stride, straight to the door.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #132
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

MiMi and Binkie were wrestling, someone hollered, Binkie jumps straight up in the air and lands on MiMi's head with her butt! !!

MiMi just lay there with a confused look until Binkie got off her head.

Gawd they are so funny.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #133
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Because it gets light here at 4 in the morning. My little boy ed, wakes up around then. Two mornings ago, he thought it would be a great idea to sit on my chest of drawers and knock everything I had on it, onto the floor! And this morning he brought a toy from his toy box in the living room down the stars to our bedroom. And then he started to play with it on the bloody bed! So, I took the toy and tossed it into my night stand drawer, yelled at him and tired to go back to sleep. He really wanted his toy back, so he sat on top of my night stand and tried without any luck to open the bloody drawer! My husband slept all through all of this. I really think Ed, is still pissed that I left him alone for the last month.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #134
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Catch me chase me

My cat Leah and I play "catch me chase me" and we have been playing this game for about eight years since she was a kitten.

I usually start off by chasing her then I change directions and she starts chasing me then I hide and she catches me like in hide and seek. It is our favorite game and she usually wins .

I will post her photo soon, I have a new computer these days with no photos on it.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #135
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was getting out of the car....when I saw Bud the cat....stalking something in the grass near the pool...he was being as stealthy as a 20lb cat can be....but at the same time....he looked...perplexed...and scared. I wasn't sure just what he had his eye on...so I got out of the car and walked over...

He continued his stalking posture...but continued to look unsure....I looked in the grass where he was headed...and found a 4 in piece of black hose (presumably for the pool). I guess he thought it was a snake of some sort...lol poor Bud....
Old 07-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #136
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Unhappy

This place is probably meant to be light and fluffy but my bichon frise baby girl, Paisley, died unexpectedly yesterday at 16.5 years old. I loved her so much. She and my other dog were my babies until I had my daughter 3 years ago. I found her dead. I am so sad she died alone. I never wanted for either of them to be alone when they died. That bothers me the most. I held her for a long time and brought her to the vet on my lap. And then held her even longer at the vet office. She will be cremated and I will get her ashes. They made me a card with her paw print.

My other dog, Gloworm, is also 16. He has not been very well, either.

This hurts so much. They have been with me for over 16 years...longer than any romantic partner. They are family. I don't think I ever want to have a dog again.

I just hope when I die that they are there to greet me. I don't know what happens after you die, but that is what I would like and I have told them so.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:51 AM   #137
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

((((((((((Beloved))))))))))

Alexri just lost his cat of 17 years as well.

My condolences.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #138
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, can you get a cat's teeth cleaned at the vet's like you can a dog? My guy gets his teeth cleaned yearly (when I have the extra cash). A dog's health is directly connected to their teeth they say...heart disease and the like.

Sent from iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I disagree. He doesn't NEED it. He WANTS it. Difference.

Yes, wet food gives cats more water but given very regularly over time it does two things that are unacceptable.

One: it softens and could rot his teeth. The poor guy was ran over by a car and only has half a mouth's worth of teeth left. I'm not taking chances with his remaining chompers.

Two: he gets hooked on it and begs for it. If he gets it more than once in a blue moon, he's looking for it every day. Not. Bloody. Acceptable.

Thankfully, he's not the type for treats and actually usually doesn't like wet food in general but Alex hit the motherload with Meow Mix wet food when we were switching foods to find something that would keep Amber's appetite up. Paco would wait for Amber to finish and then help her clean the saucer.

Tonight, we went hippy style and got our cat high because he hates fireworks and it's the only thing that might remotely chill his ass out. It was working for a while and we had him on the couch, enjoying some loving but a particularly large boom set him off again. If we're lucky, there won't be any puke puddles for us to step in.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #139
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The new fish on the desk at work (One of 3, he is without a name thus far), a Dragon's Scale Beta. He's really pretty with his turquoise, purple and white colors...

I decorated his bowl this week, and everything except the lucky bamboo, was from Goodwill! This is my favorite fish bowl yet! Now, I want to redecorate the other two boys tanks!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #140
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Well Dixi freaked a bit over the fireworks..

Grrrrrrrr
Our pup too for the past few days that people have been letting off fireworks. She' hasn't been too bad though.

For those that don't know, we have a chi girl pup whose name is babygirl.

We recently moved and she loves to sleep on the top of one of the couches staring out of the patio onto the walkways barking and doing her lil growls at people that go by.

Typically she just lays and sleeps!

yesterday she got a rib bone and she loves to try and hide them ..

Today, she got a comb and it's routine with these damn fleas everywhere. They just jump on her when she goes out. So every time she gets a comb or bath she loves to sleep comfortably and that's what she is doing as I type and has done all afternoon! She also got out while we were washing down the front walkway and went into the grass around the corner went pee and layed in the sun for a few minutes. hehe. One of her pup toys that is a mini pink dog that squeaks made it into our laundry and to the Laundromat with me. Someone found it on the floor and asked if it was mine. lol
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets