Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 08-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you're 60 or older, come join me. Let's talk, hang out, tease and support each other.

Hi y'all,
I'd love to talk to you silver-fox butches, femmes and FTM's (or those elders of other persuasions.) I'm over sixty and feel great most of the time. I have lots of energy and lots of dreams I still hope to achieve. I also have times of sadness and pain. I'd like to have someone in my age group to talk these things over with.

Care to join me?
Many Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Keri,how r u doing? Im over 60 slowly geting more of a silver fox every day,been told I should dye my hair to atract women cause id look younger than I already do..I keep telling them that age is like good wine...only gets better with time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Silver, Grey, the best is yet to come...

Definitely agree with you there Rockinonahigh, no need for dyed
hair...what has challenged us in life is what has defined us, so
the silver is golden!

Best, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'd love to participate, but....

Hi, I just re-found this forum. Joined in January and promptly forgot all about it, so I have no idea yet how to navigate my way around in here. Hope you all will start up a thread for women over 50. We're really infinitely more interesting than our younger sisters and have come to a point where we've learned some of the critical lessons in life (well, some of us). Please include me in your posts.
I need to finish my profile and add a photo -- being just old enough to be frazzled by all this high tech stuff that won't accept a pic over such and such pixels. Anyone on the east coast? I dye my hair cause it makes me feel good and I'm sticking to that story.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #5
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Hi, I just re-found this forum. Joined in January and promptly forgot all about it, so I have no idea yet how to navigate my way around in here. Hope you all will start up a thread for women over 50. We're really infinitely more interesting than our younger sisters and have come to a point where we've learned some of the critical lessons in life (well, some of us). Please include me in your posts.
I need to finish my profile and add a photo -- being just old enough to be frazzled by all this high tech stuff that won't accept a pic over such and such pixels. Anyone on the east coast? I dye my hair cause it makes me feel good and I'm sticking to that story.
Hi Jude, you might want to check out this thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=317
Old 08-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #6
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

can I come in here if I am a silver-lover?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #7
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you. I'll try to follow both. Someone suggested a chat room for people over 50. I'm in if it flies. Perhaps a regular meeting day and time, at least at first? Whole lot of topics that just aren't shared by our younger sisters and brothers. New opportunities, new problems.... would be terrific to have a discussion group.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #8
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone
I am new to bfp and glad to see this thread for us over 60 folks. Thanks Keri for starting it. I look forward to getting aquainted here.
Jeano
mustangjeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Over 60

I am over 60. At this stage in my life - many changes are taking place. I am moving back home after being gone for 8 years. I am so looking forward to it... I hope you all have blessed days and nights and remember to stop and smell the roses...and dance...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #10
DJ4321

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Friendships Welcome

DJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST Reputation

Thank goodness for this thread. I don't have too much time this morning, but I'm going to try really really hard to remember it and get my big arse back here soon ( you know how memory is at this age-it comes and goes :-)
See all you beauties soon I hope.
DJ4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

And so.....I just found this thread....
I hit the big 6-0 over 2 years ago.
Just recently, I hit the minimum retirement age.
But there is no way I will be able to retire any time soon.

Lord knows I want to retire. I want to be able to travel
without it having to do so for work! I want to be able to take
someone along with me...to treat her as well as she deserves
to be treated. I want to be treated the way I deserve to be
treated. I want to be able to come home, really home,
at the end of the day and she'll be there....
and be able to sleep in my own damned bed
for more than two nights at a time.....

If this selfish? Perhaps. But I deserve better, I have earned it.....

That's my rant. Sorry about that.....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
sharonsuburbia

How Do You Identify?:
femme

sharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ4321 View Post
Thank goodness for this thread. I don't have too much time this morning, but I'm going to try really really hard to remember it and get my big arse back here soon ( you know how memory is at this age-it comes and goes :-)
See all you beauties soon I hope.
i so agree - nice for us vintage women to connect - i am a late blloomer and have never been happier
sharonsuburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sharonsuburbia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been hear for a while as life ha had me firmly in the grips of one thing or another.A few weeks a go I had been having a really bad time with my back(worse than ever) with too long a wait for the doc to d something.So he put me on narco 5 wich really pitched me for a loop,then I finely got my injections done this past Wednesday but still kept me on the meds.I have complained a lot about how it effected me and all I got was it will take sometime to adjust to it,I gave it three weeks then this morning I just quit taking it.I am so tired of going around with my head in a deep fog and going around dope headed of that and worse cause a lot of times I was so out of it I had no idea how to deal with the day.After many calls to the doctors office to talk to his nurse I just took matters in my own hands.It will probly take a few days to de fogg my head but it is already better this morning.I refus to give up what I have gained over the years building a life with mobility issuse,I have used a cane when I needed it to using the electrice buggys at the stores to get around so now I am thinkng of getting a pesonal scooter for when I need it,any thoughts on what is best from anyone?Take care everyone.Oh,please excuse the spelling my eyes are still not right from the meds.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:10 PM   #14
DJ4321

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Friendships Welcome

DJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST Reputation

Nice to meet you Sharonsuburbia. I guess you could say I'm a late blummer too. There are things I'm just beginning to learn about life. But on the otherhand, I want to be a learner until the day I die-how dull it would be not to be learning new things.
Anywho, in the last month I've learned a little bit about femmes and butches. For instance, I learned that I truly am attracted to femmes--I love all of 'em! hehehe. But I want to meet that one special one and at my age, how in the h$*% do I meet her? Clubbing is out of the question, been there, done that, don't want to do that again.
Anyone in here have any ideas you'd care to share?
DJ4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:16 PM   #15
sharonsuburbia

How Do You Identify?:
femme

sharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputation

hi
sharonsuburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:15 PM   #16
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump, bump...Anew

So, thoughts on beginning anew at this time of your life...new beginnings whether
it is new work, new relationships (lover, or friendships), new locations...I am in
transition and beginning anew in all areas of my life.

Is it scary? Well, no. Ask me if its exciting, absolutely yes!

I am grateful for the opportunity to live all I've learned so far, and
am in awe that I see clearly so much beauty in this life.

Yes, I pray, and move my feet!

So, thoughts?

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #17
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow,,,has it been that long?

I am sitting here wondering where the time went....seems like yesterday I was turning 30, now here I am comfortably over 60 and still wondering about life stuff.
Looking back I see lots of mistakes, and now refer to them as quality learning experiences. Regrets? Just wishing I had spent more time with my kids and less time thinking that lawn mowing, and vacuming, and saying no to the kids having a big cookie instead of a small one was so damn important. It wasnt, it isnt..and grandparenthood is great cause it took me that long to figure it out.
It has almost been a year since I last wandered into this fine site......not sure where I have been or what I have been doing....but it sure has been fun...I paint a lot..I have so many pictures in my head,,,it will take me at least 10 years to get them all painted....I have this little 4 legged furry companion named cookie...that resides with me in my little ol tin can at the jersey shore...turned a small shed into my studio,,so I can leave easels and palettes and brushes lay around...
I meandered onto a few dating sites....started talking to a few nice ladies but...just dont have the desire to date, meet, get involved.....Perhaps it is because I like the solitude, not sure but I can say I am happy and content; I guess that is what this silver section of lifes rollercoaster is all about....a few bumps and dips but a nice comfy pace to the end.