Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Louisiana Forums

Old 12-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #41
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
The festival is in May..not sure about the exact date. It is in Marion, the town I grew up in. About an hour north of Monroe!
There's also one in Starks, LA, which is sort of northwesterly of Lake Charles. It was heavy on the Pentecostals, though.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #42
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Oh that would be good. I want to get to Monroe to get some of Sal's strawberries and May is a good month for that! That would be Sal Pettito's (?) over on Old Sterlington.
Yepper....Ol Sal's got the best strawberries in town!
Old 12-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #43
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Happy holidays, Louisiana lovers!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #44
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Right back attcha Arwen!!!

I love Louisiana!!!!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #45
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Happy hollidays everyone.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #46
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Holidays!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #47
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Hello neighbors!!!

I am a new transplant to the gorgy state. Looking forward to Mardi Gras so I can grab some beads for the dogs to prance around with.

But heck... where is the snow? *huffs*
VuDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #48
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Snowkisses to LA.Snow rarely comes hear,but u can bet u will need mud boots at some point.Mardi Gras has already started hear and this saterday we will have the first of our big parades then the super bowl is the next day...long sleepless weekend ahead..GO SAINTS!!

Rockin
Old 02-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #49
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Welcome to Louisiana Snowkisses!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #50
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Welcome to Louisiana Snowkisses!

Cowboi, will you be at the Krewe of Janus parade? I need you to take pictures of the cutest kid in the UNIVERSE for me if you are. My niece is going to be on a float throwing things at people.

Gods, I love carnival!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #51
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the welcome Rockin, Cowboi.

We are planning on heading to Mardi Gras on Saturday. I am over in Monroe so not too far from you, I believe. I definitely agree with the mud boots. The back yard is flooded lol.

Y'all just have the cutest lil accents here too. I want to squeeze everyone... at the very least I want to hug them and squeeze them and call them George.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #52
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Snowkisses.hear is the best I can do for snow on a rainy wet Louisiana day...Now u need to come to Shreveport for our Mardi Gras parade this weekend or next weekend...its is crazy hear but tons of fun,the parade rout is 3 blocks from my house...anyone who wants to see the parade can park at my place and walk over to see it.
Rockin
Old 02-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #53
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

Not sure where we are headed to see the parade. I am kind of clueless where everything is still. I know how to get to Monroe/West Monroe and to Walmart and Raisin Caines. Oh... and the school. Anything other than that and I am L.O.S.T. lol
Old 02-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #54
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

Sapph will become famous soon enough

hey folks! Nice to see some people from North Louisiana for a change. Usually run into alot of people further south. Snow whatcha-ma-call it is my better half. and honey we are going to the Monroe parade.

Anybody have any info on the Shreveport parade, would be most welcome. I havent even thought about going to the one over there.
Sapph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #55
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

did you just whatchamacall me? *blink*
Old 02-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #56
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

not my fault you came up with a complicated name. Should have kept it down to one. You'll be aight.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #57
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Sapph
The Sherveport parades start tomorrow and next saterday about dark.The rout will be down under the I20 on the parkway and go down to the Shreveport/Barksdale bridge turn on Sp/Bksdale hw past wall mart to kings hw..6 miles for both parades.Lots of places to park but folks need to get there fairly early.Last year they had plenty of vendors selling all kinds of stuff.I expect because its the night before the superbowl its going to be quite a show for the Saints as well.It will also be on local TV 3,12 and or 6 maybe on 21 or 24.The weather will be sorta cold but rain is not expected.
Rockin
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #58
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanks for all the info Rockin. Don't know if we'll make the one tomorrow night or not. We will probably go to the one in Monroe tomorrow night. Might try to catch the one next weekend though. Will take to talk to the better half and she what she wants to do.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #59
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

*jumps up and down in seat*

I know where I-20 is!!!!!

Sapph, we may not know how to bank correctly but your sentence structure may earn you a spankin later. *grin

Rockin, will see what we are doing next week. I may be able to persuade her to take the schlep there.

Are the parades different? Meaning... if you have one this Saturday, will next Saturday's be different?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #60
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Sapph
The invite still stands if u or anyone else wants to go to the parades,pm me.Injoy the parade in monrow,to bad it wont be on local tv,hear anyway.Im prolly going to watch it from home,sofar I have been involved in catering food for people in the parade and by tomorrow will be burned out from all the high energy thats going on.With the saints excitement added to an all ready excited bunch of folks its just plane crazy hear.Flur de lis feaver is on.
Rockin