Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 03-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #81
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post
I get hyper-focused as well. Made me hell-on-wheels when I was supervising in call centers because I was so dedicated, and it showed. BUT... I also learned that you'll get better results, perform better, feel better, etc. if you also tend to your own needs... oh, like EATING and take a moment to get some fresh air.

Just a thought.

I am happy you realized this!

Don't worry about me - I eat quite enough (even if chocolate makes up more of my diet than it should), I get out walking and love to be outside for activities AND I always make time in my day for self- care rituals. Self care is honestly one of the most important things to me and it is not always physical. Taking time for emotional and spiritual connection or grounding is also very essential.

I think work is just my way of letting all of my creativity come out.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #82
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Faults...

I procrastinate....
Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #83
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

boy this is something I have really been thinking about lately. I know that I have some no matter what i say.

1. Im like a bulldog with a bone when I want to know the answer to a ? I have been told I dont know how to let things go. That maybe true however to me it feels like Im not worthy enough to know the truth. Which just makes me want to know even more.

2. I work too much. however I know one day I may not be able to so I feel you get it while u can

3. I havent realy learned the art of tact. I tell it like I see and I have a hard time NOT saying it.

4. I expect whom Im with to be able to talk to me about anyhing and everything. I have had it and I have not. I perfer to have it and when I dont It eats at me.

5. I know I have more so this isnt the end of the list however I dont want to make myself sound like someone who is really hard to get along with Im not or atleast I dont think I am
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #84
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I poke bears.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 01:35 AM   #85
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default My faults....

Hmmmm,... what are my faults? How much space do we have on the servers? This could take a while.
  • I "care" too much. I try to save everyone I love / care for even to the point of not considering my own well-being
  • I am much too analytical. I analyze everything and try to read between the lines. What's really bad; however, is that I automatically jump to the worst possible scenario and sometimes cannot "shake it off", don't realize that it's not the most likely answer.
  • I am too quick to forgive; I allow people to hurt me and take advantage of me because I don't value myself enough. It's hard to offend me, but I am fiercely protective of those I care about and am quite familiar with the concept of "putting my foot in my mouth". (Wow, this is starting to sound like therapy....)
  • While people don't really scare me unless I let them get too close, I allow situations to intimidate me or procrastinate in the things I really want to see or experience. I should be bolder.
  • I sometimes "shut down" when I really should be more open about what I am feeling and thinking. I have to really trust someone to "let them in".

This could take days....

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #86
BowtiePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Happily taken

BowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I am so hard headed I will not admit that I cant accomplish something no matter what it is. I am well aware that at my height and weight I have less of a physical ability than most ppl , however I feel like I have the determination and brain power to make up for it. This being said, I needed to move a tractor wheel and tire yesterday. Those things are massive. I moved it however, I ache all over and Im pretty sure I broke my finger. So for today I will say that my big bull head is a fault because my body doesnt like me right now.
BowtiePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BowtiePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #87
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Poking Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
I poke bears.
You, Darlin', are a braver soul than I! LOL! Thank you so much for giving me one helluva laugh to start my day.

Nicholas

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #88
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I stay up far too late, sometimes denying myself sleep so that I can go over things in my head and sometimes it is not even related to myself or personal situations. I never used to do this and I think it is about time that I took value in my routines again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #89
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Restless... I think to much a lot of the time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #90
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I do not get scared all that easlily but trust me when I do, I am hard on myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #91
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I hate uncertainty. I like life when I'm planned, when things are absolutely known for the next six months, and when I can define who and what I am.

So, of course, the Universe decides I need to change this (and I do). My life fell apart and not one area, not one, is certain. Sacred cows I'd believed about myself have been tipped. It's like someone took a stick of dynamite to everything. It's been that way for the last six months or so.

However, uncertainty and even crisis can mean great growth and change. So, I've been trying not to freak out or complain when life isn't doing what it should be doing, according to moi, and just rolling with it or actually inviting uncertainty to come and visit . I've been starting each day with a kind of prayer: "More change, please! Bring it on, life!" And it does. This isn't my natural inclination; not my anal retentive, overly planned way, but god, do I feel alive. And maybe that's far more important.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #92
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Depends on the day....and some days there isn't enough time to list them all lol
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #93
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Tonight I couldn't keep my foot out of my mouth. I am not proud of that.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #94
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
Tonight I couldn't keep my foot out of my mouth. I am not proud of that.
Its all good. I chew on mine all the time. I have learned to have friends with thicker skin. lol
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #95
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Its all good. I chew on mine all the time. I have learned to have friends with thicker skin. lol
I am completely admitting it was my own doing and that I should've been more respectful to this particular friend.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:09 AM   #96
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ you can borrow my ray bans ~ but don't touch my rose tinted glass' ~
Old 03-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #97
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I can let off steam and vent for hours, when it really needs to happen.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #98
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I can let off steam and vent for hours, when it really needs to happen.

I don't see this as a fault, unless the other person doesn't want to hear it and you vent anyway.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #99
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I don't see this as a fault, unless the other person doesn't want to hear it and you vent anyway.
I have been told it is a fault because once I need to get it out after weeks of not being able to find the right outlet, it comes out. It isn't so much that the other person wants to hear it as it is super intense.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #100
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't read this thread but when i saw the title a thought came to mind.

Sometimes our greatest assets are our greatest faults as well.

I am a caretaker. I'm good at it. I'm a nurse, a mom, a friend and i try to "make it all better" for anyone around me. That is an asset.

It is also a fault. I get too involved, i worry too much and i can overstep boundaries if someone is in need if i'm not careful. I also can be taken advantage of quite frequently.

I am a very optimistic person. I see the good. I feel the good. I live for the good of people. On the flip side, as a fault, i tend to poke my head in the sand and don't see the obvious. Keep hope when things should be let go of.

To me, life is about balance. Good and bad in all of us. If we see the glass 1/2 full, it's great and something most of us try to do. But without the other part being 1/2 empty....

it would just be a glass of water.

How boring is that.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: