Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friends and Friendships

As of this week, Collie, Mac, Tree and me will be entering our 40th year of friendships. Hey, they started with the nick names. This is for them and for all the times they stuck with me through thick and thin. Forty years speaks volumes about the kind of people they are. I will treasure our friendship always. And as of this month Mac and me will turn 50 something.

Elton John marks the time we all met.

Imagine...40 years of friendship. Post here about your friends.

Last edited by Jet; 09-12-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Jet...that is amazing. Finding these sites and making friendships are so very dear to me and I take that responsibility seriously.

I recently found two friends on here that I didn't realize that I had actually met almost 10 years ago on an old glb site..we lost touch and I found them both again...here on this site. It is amazing to me, 10 years...so much has happened in all of our lives. It felt good. It felt like home. I feel like in a sense I have family with me.

Acquaintances are wonderful, true friendships are absolutely beautiful. I, for one, will never take that for granted.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My first heart break with a woman happened when I was 16. She broke it off and I went falling. My friends held me up.
I thought I was going to die...at 16. This is from 1971...when it all happened...lol

All you need is a handful of friends.

Last edited by Jet; 09-12-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:23 AM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Talk about friends.....my friend Mel has done so much for me.
There aren't words to thank her. On top of that, she's taking me to breakfast for my birthday today.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:08 AM   #5
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I've made a lot of friends on line but its hard to meet people in NJ/NY I think that everyone is just too busy to make friends like they used to in years past. I do have friends that live out of state but only see them on rare occasions so its mostly online for me!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #6
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friends

I have made a lot of friends here and with the Austin group. Reunions are fun because you get to meet your on line friends.
Lately I miss having a bestfriend in my area. Someone to hang out with.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote