Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 06-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #221
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I had a young woman come in today, who was floored that there was a plus size shop in our area. She got on her cell phone and promptly started calling all her friends...as she spoke to them, her other friends started calling her too, because the friends she had just called had called other friends and they were all calling her to find out about this store..lol. It was SO wonderful! We were laughing and giggling together like crazy! Her phone lit up like a 4th of July evening!

She is coming back in tomorrow and bringing some friends with her. I cannot wait! This is going to be so much fun! She has a super personality and I just know we are going to hit it off as friends as well as customers...

Yay! Go Tia!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #222
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please forgive me, but I can't resist posting these Graham Norton clips.....

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #223
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have NO idea what show this is, but I thought the dancer is super cool!

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
Old 06-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #224
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,627 Times in 3,978 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

One of my customers just sent me this..its what she wrote for our area paper. I didnt know she was a writer for our newspaper! Holy Moses!

With great anticipation, a new store will be opening soon in the Mahoning Valley . The Pretty and Plus Shop, a consignment and resale store catering to Plus size Women, the first of its kind in the area, will be opening July 7, 2012 at 8 State Street in Struthers, Ohio. The store carries clothes sizes large, up to 6x in women’s clothing, as well as accessories, jewelry, and shoes. The Pretty and Plus Shop will also have a small selection of plus-sized men’s clothing and accessories .

Proprietress, Teah Keshock-Crew, states This store is here to help “as well as support women of ample size. We often feel slighted by those of smaller sizes. From childhood to adulthood, we can be victimized by cruelty of strangers and even those we love. My store's credo is we are so much more than just numbers. We are not our dress size, nor how many pounds we weigh, not even our age matters when it comes to measuring our worth. Our value lies within us and how we live our lives...not what size pants we put on! So here is a happy place to come, to feel welcomed and appreciated. We are SO beautiful...and we celebrate our size-diversity!”

The store itself offers many amenities not found in other retail shops! There is a comfortable seating area to sit and meet other consigners/customers, as well as have a cup of free tea or coffee. A play area for children with games and books to keep them occupied while moms shop! Even a rocking chair and a changing table to make moms lives easier! The shop will even have some helpers this summer to keep an eye on the children!

The store will open in July, but Ms Keshock-Crew is now accepting consignments by appointment.

“I had a lady come in today, for the first time. She was so excited that the whole time she was in the shop, she was calling her friends and family, telling them all about the shop! Not only do they want to buy, they have lots of clothes they want to consign too...party clothes, chillin' clothes, church clothes, work clothes! Her enthusiasm with her friends on the phone just tickled me to no end! THIS is exactly why I opened this store! They were all so excited about having a place, an entire place, for our sizes!’ Ms Keshock-Crews stated.

For more information on the store or consignment information, contact (Contact info). There is also a face book group listed under The Pretty and Plus Shop
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #225
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #226
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #227
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

hah! We are having a beach party all of July at the Pretty & Plus Shop! I have a huge arch that goes over the doorway that is filled with moss and ferns and lights and star fish, fishnetting, etc. The window displays will be filled with sand and seashells and bathing attire and picnic baskets! All summer wear will be 25% off and anyone who sends me a photo to put on my FB group gets 50% off one item! I cant wait! Its going to be wild!

I am SO not ashamed of my fat body in a swimsuit! Let 'em see me! As if clothes ever covers up bulk! Clothes dont make us thinner...anymore than baggy clothes makes a thin person heavier! Its just an illusion to the wearer...so once we accept that, we can either accept what size we are and agree that whatever we wear reflects that size, or we do something to change that size and not pretend clothes can make that difference...

so...me, size 18...is taking photos this week in bathing suits and gonna post them for the world to see! Happy me! And Imma an old woman who is saucily gonna be eating a hot dog in the photos...

dont call me old or fat like its they are bad things...if you only knew what this body knows, you would bow down and revere me....lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #228
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

I think this girl may be or have gone on to drink the but I thought the blog was good none the less

The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #229
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

I think this girl is awesome and I love how her family is her family and embraces who she is!

Last edited by LeftWriteFemme; 07-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #230
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post

I think this girl is awesome and I love how her family is her family and embraces who she is!

Wow,is all I can say.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #231
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely LOVE this thread

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #232
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Just 'cause.......

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 08:40 AM   #233
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #234
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post

I've got to say, this made me laugh! Being fat doesn't make me morbid, it was my childhood that makes me morbid!!!

Old 07-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #235
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post

Thank you. I am still struggling with my larger size, and working to love myself and be nice to my body. I want to hide it, I don't want to spend money buying myself *thinking of my body as it, don't want to buy it* nice clothes, have trouble feeling attractive or very sexy, frankly. You women are inspiring! I appreciate this thread so much.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #236
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

This made me choke up a bit, couldn't help it.

~Rumi

The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #237
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Default What I want to know.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licious View Post

What I want to know.....what I really need to figure out is why in all the dozens of times I have listened to this before I never.....ever..... heard the words, "full bodied" I think it must be some kind of a block and I have to tell you that when I listened to this before I always imagined that Ivan was speaking of 'gay twiggy'........I was so wrong. Sometimes it is a blessing to be wrong.

Thank you Licious for giving me an opportunity to see the error of my ways!

The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #238
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

This was such a delight to watch! How did you even find this?

Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #239
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

LMAO! This was so smart, funny, and feminist! Loved it!

Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #240
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

tomorrow is the grand opening of my plus sized clothing store. I am exhausted. I have spent the last few days working 9 to 12 hours each day. Not alot for most of you, but for me and my disabilities, its horrible on my poor body. But I wouldnt miss this for anything! It has been so wonderful doing this, meeting everyone, getting such wonderful support, and hearing so many stories from women!

I need to go to bed. I have an early day tomorrow and even tho I have insomnia, by god, I am sleeping tonight! LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: