Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is figuring out if I have to go back to Texas or not!

Trying to get my past criminal paperwork to me, is stressful, this was supposed to be explunged and sealed!

Job hunting is still ongoing. I need something soon, because I do not want to go back to Texas.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:13 PM   #14842
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

I have been looking for places to visit and I can't find any that I would like to that are cool enough for me. It is almost unbearable here so I guess I have to keep looking. The whole world can't be cooking.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2022, 03:52 PM   #14843
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I have been looking for places to visit and I can't find any that I would like to that are cool enough for me. It is almost unbearable here so I guess I have to keep looking. The whole world can't be cooking.
Oklahoma aint cooking that bad!

Try the pacific northwest, its not as bad, from what I heard

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 08:16 AM   #14844
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

My upcoming move!! I am sooo excited - but the whole packing thing is just daunting. You know the saying - you never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all. However, I need to give Myself a kick in the ass - and get moving on it because the clock is not going to stop ticking.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 02:04 PM   #14845
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
My upcoming move!! I am sooo excited - but the whole packing thing is just daunting. You know the saying - you never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all. However, I need to give Myself a kick in the ass - and get moving on it because the clock is not going to stop ticking.
THIS!!!

I dread packing up again, I know I'm going to have to do it anyways, grr..I condensed when I moved in my apartment, I will condense when I move out!

The DREAD is building!

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 08:18 PM   #14846
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting here contemplating, speculating, asking myself which would be better, Biden living out the rest of his term or our vice president coming to power. Considering why people can't accept COVID is something we might just have to learn to live with, deal with, as we do with the different strains of flu? Thinking about the rising cost of everything. Plotting and planning - death, death, death to all pigeons each and every time one one lands or even just happens to fly by. Wondering if we'll actually get the thunder predicted for this morning, which didn't show up, tonight. Debating with myself should I do the smart thing and get the meatloaf leftovers J sent home out of the way or go for the gusto. Live life with a passion, to the fullest and and figure something else out.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 10:26 PM   #14847
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on your mind.

I was just speaking with my brother and he called to tell me his beautiful, lovely old dog is not doing so well. He wants me to come to take him to the vet for him as the dog falls constantly and is in obvious pain. I really really like this dog (my fur nephew) and it will be sad to see him go but it is better than to hear him cry if he falls. So, tomorrow I make the trip to my brothers and we take the dog and he waits outside for me to come back. He told me he has had a good cry session lying on the floor with his dog on a blanket knowing what he has to do for his best friend. I will go tomorrow and help him do what has to be done. His wife died last year so now he will be alone. Something has to be done. We will see.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2022, 07:36 AM   #14848
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bruno, Tina and Eartha Kitt

Thinking about Bruno, Tina and Eartha Kitt

Took Bruno (aka Prince Charming) to the vet yesterday and he received a partial report that was good. Will get a full report after the blood test results come in. He's a perfect sweetie pie who loves jackin' up his toy mice in the middle of the night.

Tina is a woman I lived with for a short while in the NYC area in the early 80s. We both worked in NYC but lived in NJ. We were both femmes and we were mismatched, but we were good stepping stones for each other. We were able to help each other move from bad situations to better situations. I hope she's well wherever she is.

One night she wanted to go to Club Isis, a small supper club in NYC, to see Eartha Kitt. Eartha Kitt was the last entertainer I wanted to see. That was part of my mama's generation—not mine. I think it was Tina's birthday or something ... I just remember I couldn't get out of going. So we went and it was one of the best shows I'd seen. Eartha had the audience in the palm of her hand. She told stories and sang songs while sashaying between tables. I can't remember any of the stories or songs, but I remember us leaving feeling we had a wonderful time.

Cats, old friends, and entertainers is what's on my mind this morning.

And that will all change once I turn on the news.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2022, 04:08 PM   #14849
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sitting in the ICU waiting area. My Mom isn't doing so well. Nothing major but this isn't how recovery is suppose to go. Worried, yes. Stressed, even more.

I'm surprised I was able to post today. I tried before from the hospital, and I was banned! "adult website" go figure🤔😮

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2022, 02:28 AM   #14850
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I'm sitting in the ICU waiting area. My Mom isn't doing so well. Nothing major but this isn't how recovery is suppose to go. Worried, yes. Stressed, even more.

I'm surprised I was able to post today. I tried before from the hospital, and I was banned! "adult website" go figure🤔😮
Besame, I was a Critical Care RN (ICU/ER) for 30 years before going on disability. If you have any concerns that the staff haven't explained to you, I can try to answer any questions you might have.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:13 PM   #14851
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default What's on your mind.

Besame, all caring and comfort plus many prayers are sent to you and your precious mother. I remember sitting with my mother in the hospital and it can sure make you feel helpless. Take care and blessings on your mother's recovery.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:48 PM   #14852
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

How companies, utility companies can get by with charging,insane fees for nonsense...

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2022, 10:40 PM   #14853
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is a recent chat I had with a friend I've known since 1994/95 and how they admitted something to me that shocked me.
My whole world would have been different if we had gotten together as more than friends (as they had wanted but didn't tell me).
My son's world would definitely have been different and better.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2022, 08:14 AM   #14854
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind right now is the happiness I feel at making the decision to move. I know I am going to look forward to coming home from work much more once that happens.

I have also been thinking about deciding where I want My camping trip to be this year - I joined a FB group that is specifically for My state - so that alone has been giving Me a lot of ideas.

Finally, I have been thinking a lot about retirement and what that is going to look like. I had been tossing the idea around of getting a seasonal campsite set up and staying there during the Summer/Fall months and then doing some traveling during the Winter months. I have a lot of friends out west that really want Me to come out to visit and it would be cool to go out there and hang with them for some time. The only wrinkle is given it would be winter there would not be a lot to do - but I am sure we could dream up something.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2022, 04:22 PM   #14855
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default On my Mind

I was speaking with my brother and he says he is going down home to find a house and wants me to move in with him. I have to think about this. I would love to be home but he and I get along for a while as we are both the same personality and we do clash. SO, I have to think on it for a while. I have to get rid of most of my apt. which is no meager task I tell you.
Old 06-21-2022, 06:22 PM   #14856
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2022, 08:35 PM   #14857
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Phone stuff. After spending hours and many many days turned to weeks researching this stuff, and three failed attempts prior, today I sat next to Jillian, saw her phone and said – that's it! That's what I've been looking for, something small like that. She laughed and said well that's a mini. I got it because sometimes with the baby I only have one hand to work with. I don't need two to operate to it and for me it's comfortable, just the right size. Plus it wasn't expensive.

She said her phone is just as flat, easy to drop as any I'd seen it's just hers is in a case that has a built in wallet. Yes, finally something easy to hold onto, simple to understand - sign me up! Anyhow I got it, it's on its way. Now I don't have to be confused because she can be my owners manual. She said she'll walk me through it show me how it's done, put some things on it she thinks I'll find helpful as well as some just for fun. I'm really excited about getting my new phone!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 11:56 AM   #14858
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

When they will fix the equiptment failure at my complex so I can get internet and when I do move, I can take it with me.

Job, why is human resources and companies hiring but they can't even return phone calls or emails?

Finding another apartment a little cheaper because plans to go to Oklahoma may be put off for awhile.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 11:59 AM   #14859
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Moving Day

I'm having one last big adventure before I take up the rocking chair and am moving to what the locals affectionately call, The Island aka North Padre Island. It's going to be a little before I can make it happen but I'm putting all my ducks in a row and planning and dreaming and getting ready to get ready. I always thought that my retirement years would be in the mountains somewhere so imagine my surprise when in the last couple of years, the beach and an island vibe has been pulling at me. Who knew. It's very exciting though!
Old 06-26-2022, 01:16 PM   #14860
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I stumbled across something kind of neat this weekend. I drink a lot of fruit juices (the real stuff, not the artificial rot your teeth crap) and have started to concoct my own blends. Yesterday, I found the perfect blend that brought me back to my childhood. I created a drink that tastes exactly like the bottom of a can of fruit cocktail with cherries, with all its cherry goodness.

I am, in fact, quite pleased with myself. Subsequent drinks did not pan out and I thought it was a one off but I figured it out again today, so I'm good to go. It's funny; the taste of it reminds me of the sound of my spoon scraping the bottom of the can so I guess what's on my mind is how interesting my brain is and how creatively it links my memories.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote