PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Strange things we see

We all see strange things sometimes.. and they just dont make sense.. I thought it would be fun if we told the stories of the strange things and then tell what you think was really going on.. and what others think was really going on.. I will start

I was walking back from the corner store this morning, I just get to my block when I see a lil old man come out of his house in a really ugly bright blue robe. He gets into the trunk of a car and pulls out a bowling ball.. almost the exact same color of his robe. I say good morning not surprisingly I get no response... Now I am wondering.. what anyone would need a bowling ball for at 7am in their residence... this isn't a rich neighborhood so I have a hard time believing he might have a bowling alley built in his basement..
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PoeticWitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I maintain it was an alien egg not unlike the pods!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 07:53 AM   #3
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

I dont even wanna know what the neighbors think when Jess goes traipsing across the lawn in hys cowboy boots, bathrobe and cowboy hat....
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #4
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

My grandmother used to bowl and she kept her monogrammed bowling ball in her closet.

The strangest thing I've seen lately was this guy at Starbucks with a mirror on his back. It was probably a 10x10 mirror with straps that he wore around his arms.
I had the privilege of standing directly behind him in line with a perfect view of myself and it was way too early for that shit.

After he ordered and went to await his coffee with the rest of the early morning crowd, I watched everyone else try and figure out why on earth he had a mirror strapped to his back.

Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
My grandmother used to bowl and she kept her monogrammed bowling ball in her closet.

The strangest thing I've seen lately was this guy at Starbucks with a mirror on his back. It was probably a 10x10 mirror with straps that he wore around his arms.
I had the privilege of standing directly behind him in line with a perfect view of myself and it was way too early for that shit.

After he ordered and went to await his coffee with the rest of the early morning crowd, I watched everyone else try and figure out why on earth he had a mirror strapped to his back.

It was a message. Look at yourself. Especially before getting your morning coffee.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #6
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Maybe he thought the mirror was magic and would show the people looking into it the real them...
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PoeticWitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
Maybe he thought the mirror was magic and would show the people looking into it the real them...

Oooo maybe. So were you hot Sem?
Old 11-15-2009, 08:15 AM   #8
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadyboy View Post
It was a message. Look at yourself. Especially before getting your morning coffee.
Once I saw my reflection, I knew I should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
That's the cool version.

The uncool version is that he had a camera under there and he's about to launch a People of Starbucks site to rival People of WalMart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadyboy View Post
Oooo maybe. So were you hot Sem?
A hot mess.

Does that look do it for you?
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Once I saw my reflection, I knew I should have.

That's the cool version.

The uncool version is that he had a camera under there and he's about to launch a People of Starbucks site to rival People of WalMart.

A hot mess.

Does that look do it for you?

As long as it's a hot mess in a dress we good
Old 10-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

In the college town I work in, I saw a man walking down the street playing the accordian....during the BIG STORM.....lol

and....

in the same town.... I was at the produce market...and a man was chasing his pet goat around the parking lot. Apparently he had taken the goat for a ride in the car and it escaped the car when he was putting groceries in.....

and...last but not least....

in the SAME TOWN....I saw a woman dragging her crying little girl towards the car....and what was the little girl crying for??? She wanted to go to the farmer's market and her mother said NO....lol... Aww little earthy crunchy granola heads....

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My neighbors prolly think i'm the recluse fro hell cause i'm often in red plaid pj pants as t-shirt and slippers either out in my yard with the fur kids or in the house playing some kind of musical thingy.I do go out a lot but its usely well after dark,especiall this time of year when it gets dars earler.yeah,I know weired neghgbors.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote