Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > BFP Announcements

Old 12-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #41
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Yeah, they are expensive!

We have some cheaper options available. There are some that cost around $100 but we all know that cheaper is not always better.

Just something reliable at this point would be great!
I agree something reliable would be great, I truly never knew what it took to run a site
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #42
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,480 Times in 705 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

I think we all appreciate the time and effort and are reaping the benefits of all the hard work... I wasn't bringing it up again as if it were not being addressed. I would rather bump this thread than to assume anyone is aware that the tweaks aren't working...

On the cost of the program, Jess and I would be more than happy to make a sizeable contribution towards not just the initial cost, but any additional monthly costs for maintenance. Since we live in BFE, its a form of instant socialization for Jess and I and its worth it to us to have one that is working!

Medusa... our sincerest thanks to both you and Jack for what I know is quite an undertaking. As always, anything you need, say the word.

Christie
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #43
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happily Partnered

Thanked 5,231 Times in 959 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, I think we have a couple of good options on the table. The good options are both expensive and have the tendency to slow down the backend server though.
There have been several folks that suggested using the same chatroom as one of the other websites. That option is not off of the table completely, but it *might* require upgrading bandwidth on the site. Have to look at the expense as a whole.

Also dont wanna give folks the impression that we dont have or wont spend the money for it. We are doing great financially and have money to get a new chatroom...but Im a Virgo and a penny-pinching tightwad so I like to see ALL the options before upgrading

They say 3rd time is a charm and this should be the last time we change
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #44
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,613 Times in 632 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Really looking forward to the new chat room, seems like that may not happen tho?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #45
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happily Partnered

Thanked 5,231 Times in 959 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Really looking forward to the new chat room, seems like that may not happen tho?
It's still on the table

We are seeing how the new server performs.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 02:38 AM   #46
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,613 Times in 632 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

YAyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!
The NEW Chat Room ROCKS !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 05:08 AM   #47
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

The new chat room is the chit deluxe
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:44 PM   #48
Italian_Girl

How Do You Identify?:
I am just me......
Relationship Status:
Single

Italian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST ReputationItalian_Girl Has the BEST Reputation

It's been ages since I've been on and I can't for the life of me see where to enter the chat room now. What am I missing???
Italian_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #49
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 5,421 Times in 1,030 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian_Girl View Post
It's been ages since I've been on and I can't for the life of me see where to enter the chat room now. What am I missing???
It's to the right of the screen with the lips.
Wrang1er is online now   Reply With Quote