How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

if it is...so what??

I'm only hurting myself....figuratively speaking..

Old 09-15-2015, 08:30 PM   #102
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Now that Im no longer living alone, I realized how much I count on having my things where and as I left them....
Old 09-15-2015, 08:40 PM   #103
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

If it is, I prefer weird! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:18 PM   #104
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I honestly don't believe anything could make me "weirder" than I already am.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 10:42 PM   #105
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

Well I dont live alone. But i do isolate myself alot.and yes thats possible ive done it since i wS a teenager. I can say iam very weird in.comparison to others in my house and outside.

Ive hidden my strangeness completely from my housemates amazingly. And the following list is sure to make all you think im insane..

So one thing i do and have always done is have a conversation with myself. I even did this as a kid. There was no other children in.my neighborhood so i played alone how boring.

I could be playing a video game or looking for something in my room , or just laying in bed. Now i know what im doing and that nobody else is there. But it stems from my lonliness. Im just lonely and when i try to have a.conversation with other people it just..meh. they either dont get me or its super short lived. Iam completely myself with myself , no misunderstandings and no weird stares lol. And i known its a strange habit but stops my lonliness for a short time. When im super lonely i write myself love letters to.

I also talk to my cats. Heck ill talk to any animal or fish. I love goldfish.

Iam religious although not A crazy zealot . But i sleep with a bible on my bed. Like next to me. I have nightmares and.when i wake up i can just reach grab it and i feel better and go back to sleep.

Hmm what other oddities... i play mincraft on xbox in my underwear does that count?
Old 09-15-2015, 11:40 PM   #106
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

I had some good answers that disappeared. So I just want to answer this one:

~washing vegetables while showering

I wash all of my body in the shower thoroughly, including my derriere. What if a tiny flake of fecal matter fell on the celery I had already washed for snack time? "Hep, this is Cholera, have you met?" Uhhh. I don't feel so good...
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote