Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 11-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #941
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Pizza

WYR eat ants or grasshoppers?
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #942
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneStranger View Post
Pizza

WYR eat ants or grasshoppers?
Grasshoppers, it's quite fashionable to eat bugs nowadays

Would you rather stand under the big crashing waves on the promenade or watch them from a distance?
Old 11-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #943
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Wave

WYR be Snow While or Cinderella?
Old 11-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #944
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wave

WYR be Snow While or Cinderella?
Snow White. Cinderella was treated like crap; not that Snow White wasn't, but at least she had 7 great friends around for moral support; plus she hung out in the forest all the time, which is pretty cool!

WYR have invisibility or the ability to fly as a superpower?

Last edited by Smiling; 11-03-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added the part about the forest.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #945
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Invisibility

WYR be a fly on the wall or a fly in the ointment?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #946
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Invisibility

WYR be a fly on the wall or a fly in the ointment?
lol, definitely on the wall! And do I get to pick the wall I want? I don't like the idea of drowning in some greasy ointment.

WYR have a bedbug problem or live in a house over a hibernaculum?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #947
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
lol, definitely on the wall! And do I get to pick the wall I want?
Yes

Hibernaculum

WYR be catwoman or wonder woman?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #948
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Quote:
Yes

Hibernaculum

WYR be catwoman or wonder woman?

I think I would rather be Wonder Woman. I'm not sure why I lean that way; I just do. Maybe because Wonder Woman is more familiar to me than Cat Woman? Cat Woman is definitely hotter, though, lol.

WYR be an orange tree or a cactus?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #949
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think I would rather be Wonder Woman. I'm not sure why I lean that way; I just do. Maybe because Wonder Woman is more familiar to me than Cat Woman? Cat Woman is definitely hotter, though, lol.

WYR be an orange tree or a cactus?
lol I will go with the orange tree. I think I would smell better and people would come see me and enjoy Cactus would be lonely and in the hot sun.

WYR eat standing up by the window watching the sunset OR sitting at the table in a dim room?

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #950
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
lol I will go with the orange tree. I think I would smell better and people would come see me and enjoy Cactus would be lonely and in the hot sun.

WYR eat standing up by the window watching the sunset OR sitting at the table in a dim room?
Definitely by the window watching the sunset....

WYR be an ant or a rat?
Old 11-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #951
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Ant

WYR Glass of juice: OJ (not the man) or Apple?
Old 11-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #952
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Quote:
Ant

WYR Glass of juice: OJ (not the man) or Apple?
Good answer! Rats are disgusting, but ants are fascinating and industrious, intelligent little creatures.

I choose OJ for the tanginess. I'm not a huge fan of Apple juice; quite frankly, if I'm going apple, I prefer cider.

WYR eat red meat or fish?
Old 11-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #953
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good answer! Rats are disgusting, but ants are fascinating and industrious, intelligent little creatures.

I choose OJ for the tanginess. I'm not a huge fan of Apple juice; quite frankly, if I'm going apple, I prefer cider.

WYR eat red meat or fish?

Red meat

WYR eat a fresh fruit OR fresh veggie?

Old 11-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #954
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Veggie

WYR kiss someone's hand or cheek?
Old 11-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #955
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Veggie

WYR kiss someone's hand or cheek?
Um well if a stranger I will not kiss anything. I don't kiss anyone but my mom and son and that is usually on the cheek, rare but at times lips. And my girl can be cheek, lips, hand, etc

So coming back to the question, if having to kiss anyone on hand or cheek I will go with cheek because kissing on the hand, to me, is more sensual/intimate/not as casual as a kiss on the cheek. *they might think I am creepy if I kiss their hand lol *

WYR be alone with your special someone on a secluded beach for sunset supper OR on top of a skyrise for a sunrise breakfast?

Old 11-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #956
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

geez Only , could you make it any tougher? ???

sunset on the beach

wyr have a banana split or hot fudge sundae?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #957
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
geez Only , could you make it any tougher? ???

sunset on the beach

wyr have a banana split or hot fudge sundae?
Hot fudge sundae no problem picking that one

WYR go ice skating with a your partner OR swimming with your partner?

Old 11-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #958
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Swimming

WYR be pinched on cheek (face) or arm?
Old 11-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #959
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Swimming

WYR be pinched on cheek (face) or arm?
Cheek....

WYR have a stomach virus or a cold???
Old 11-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #960
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Virus

WYR be a concert performer or in audience?