Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 09-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #1121
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Any of our peeps in the Pasco County area....

Just got a text alert that portions of this county are under a mandatory evac at this moment. The Anclote River has went over flood stage levels & the EOC & SO are evacuating folks.

This is sad as I always worry about animals who can't be evacuated & are left behind to fend for themselves...

Sending positive energies & prayers that everyone...animals included will be safe!!!
Old 09-03-2016, 10:55 PM   #1122
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

roads are open now. some folks still without electricity. i have a lot of sticks to pick up outta my yard
Old 09-04-2016, 01:25 AM   #1123
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Good to hear you are safe, Martina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
roads are open now. some folks still without electricity. i have a lot of sticks to pick up outta my yard
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 06:09 AM   #1124
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hey Martina....happy to hear that you are okay also! Stay safe....thanks for checking in!!
Old 09-04-2016, 06:10 AM   #1125
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Good to hear you are safe, Martina!
hey Jesse.....did you get my VM & text last evening! Was worried about you & Sades! Glad to see you two are okay!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #1126
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

How's everyone doing in terms of Hurricane Matthew? Fine here. They expect some gusts, but no rainwater flooding. And I am six miles off the coast. Should be fine barring a power outage or a random downed tree. Fingers crossed.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:40 PM   #1127
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

We are getting a lot of rain here in Daytona. Currently under a curfew, so I will be sleeping at work tonight.

Be safe to all of the people who is in this storm's path!

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 02:46 AM   #1128
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
How's everyone doing in terms of Hurricane Matthew? Fine here. They expect some gusts, but no rainwater flooding. And I am six miles off the coast. Should be fine barring a power outage or a random downed tree. Fingers crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
We are getting a lot of rain here in Daytona. Currently under a curfew, so I will be sleeping at work tonight.

Be safe to all of the people who is in this storm's path!

Zimmeh
Glad you both are safe. Prayers and positive thoughts for Florida folks.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 07:24 AM   #1129
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

OK here. Have some squalls of rain & winds this AM.

Haven't seen any news reports yet about last night/this AM. Matthew was over on the Cape..which sticks out into the ocean, so as long as he stays out to sea, hopefully will not do too much

Thanks for checking on us...
Old 10-07-2016, 07:38 AM   #1130
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am happy to see some of the East Coast FL folks checking in. It's good to know you are safe.

I've been keeping up with the weather there through the night and again this morning via twitter and the weather channel. It looks rough, but thankfully not as bad as they were expecting. It is daunting that Matthew is projected to loop back around as a TS and could possibly cause more trouble for us; I hope that isn't the case.

Stay safe and keep checking in please.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 07:52 AM   #1131
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

It's a cat 4, shouldn't y'all be leaving???

I would have been gone already.

I'm in the Gulf, Emerald Coast, so we will maybe get a storm front at some point.

Am new to hurricane weather, am used to blizzards.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 08:44 AM   #1132
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Floridians a few days ago:
Meh...it's just a hurricane...

*Disney Closes*
Floridians: SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 09:48 AM   #1133
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
It's a cat 4, shouldn't y'all be leaving???

I would have been gone already.

I'm in the Gulf, Emerald Coast, so we will maybe get a storm front at some point.

Am new to hurricane weather, am used to blizzards.

Lived at the Dade/Broward line during Andrew...was headed right

there...didn't evacuate. Was a cat 5 and destroyed South Dade Co.

Used to hurricanes, but have to brace for blizzards...go figure!

All y'all stay safe. Good thoughts being sent your way!!!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 02:52 PM   #1134
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Default Wow! Talk about kicking people when they are already down!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #1135
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Isn't that breaking the law? After Katrina I thought that BS was handled.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #1136
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Yes, it is against the law. Over 1800 people have already filed complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Isn't that breaking the law? After Katrina I thought that BS was handled.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 04:18 PM   #1137
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Yes, it is against the law. Over 1800 people have already filed complaints.
I saw a story about this. A woman had to leave a hotel she paid $51 for, but had to leave when they were going to charge $200 the next. The district attorney is all over price gouging.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 04:55 PM   #1138
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Aren't the Lady Snow and her partner in Jacksonville? Good thoughts.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #1139
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

My family and I survived this hurricane. I am exhausted and I have to work this weekend. My boss fired 13 employees for no call no shows, who told everyone that they were not coming in. I will be paid for 48 hours of hazard pay plus overtime for yesterday.

Good night Everyone!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 06:15 PM   #1140
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
My family and I survived this hurricane. I am exhausted and I have to work this weekend. My boss fired 13 employees for no call no shows, who told everyone that they were not coming in. I will be paid for 48 hours of hazard pay plus overtime for yesterday.

Good night Everyone!

Zimmeh
So glad you are OK
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: